[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>leave /r9k/ for a year or so >accomplish nothing in terms

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1448212399717.jpg (56KB, 503x506px) Image search: [Google]
1448212399717.jpg
56KB, 503x506px
>leave /r9k/ for a year or so
>accomplish nothing in terms of women, just going through university with bad grades
>come back once again to check things out
>first 10 minutes
>instantly feel like shit and don't wanna go on anymore because I realize I'm a complete failure and I'll never have a wife or even a gf

Why did come back here? Now I just wanna kill myself because I know I'm a failure and will probably fail everyone in my family, especially my father, who won't get grandchildren. In my absence I didn't have those thoughts and was just living without those bad feelings and thoughts.

This place truly is hell.
>>
>>38620836
if trips it will never get better
>>
>>38620836
>>38620915
there is hope anon.
its a sign by god
>>
That's a good thing tho. Hopefully feeling like shit will help you do something about it instead of turning a blind eye to your problems until you're dead.
>>
>>38620836
You truly can't leave this shithole. I left for 6 months and was doing just as bad in uni and all social aspects in my life, now I'm here again as a NEET shitposting 24/7.
>>
>>38620836
You're an idiot for coming back to this shit hole, if you managed to get away you should make something if yourself, atleadt your doing something productive and not being your usual shit self, and woman? Dude there are a fucking boatloads of women out there, a lit if opportunities to meet them and all the time in the world to fo it so stop beating yourself up
>>
>>38620836
At least do better in school. Get tutoring or something. Study more.
>>
>>38620951
I've had these problems ever since 16 or so when I realized it. I've actually tried a couple of times to but it just seems that not a single women sees a potential partner in me. The worst part is, I'm from conservative family, everyone of my family members found their partner pretty early. They all expect me to be married until 25 at least and they definetely expect me to have kids. My father literally expects nothing more from me. I also want to, but as of now, it seems like I'll never find a gf. I'm 23.
And career wise, I picked the wrong path but I'm too far in to drop it all now. Not too happy about my choice, but I've decided to end university now, even it is with bad grades, at least I did it.

So, I don't know anymore how to fix any of my problems. Dating websites are aboslute garbage for getting to know women. I'm not really outgoing and generally have not much time for because of my major I picked. I don't really know how to talk to women, so that makes everything worse. And when I finished university, my job will probably consume even more time. How the fuck am I supposed to meet and get to know ANY women?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.