[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to pretend to be a 14 year old boy on the internet, and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: hansen_ chris_hansen.jpg (28KB, 600x746px) Image search: [Google]
hansen_ chris_hansen.jpg
28KB, 600x746px
I want to pretend to be a 14 year old boy on the internet, and attract the attention of sick pedophiles and set up a meeting. I'll film them when I arrive at the meeting location, and calmly explain to them how depraved they are. Is there anything illegal about this, as long as I don't harm them? I've always wanted to be Chris Hansen.
>>
>>38620834
Nothing illegal, except that they can't be arrested unless you specifically work with the police
>>
>>38620890
I know. I just want to dox and film them, put my investigations on YouTube. It would be great.
>>
>>38620890
This. Also, there's a number of rules to follow so that it doesn't constitute entrapment. For example, you can't be the first one to bring up the idea of having sexual relations.
>>
being attracted to a 14 year old isnt pedophillia though, while you are contemplating that can you calmly explain to me how depraved i am. Lets bust your weak notions
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gurtEtRj2zs
>>
>>38620937
Yeah, wait for them to make the first move. Probably use an old picture of me as a profile picture for whatever social media platform/chatroom I'm using, and let the lewd messages roll in.
>>
>>38620959
Travelling to meet an underage person to fuck them is incredibly illegal. Mental maturity is what matters, physical maturity is irrelevant.
>>
>>38620834
There used to be a group of dudes that used to do this in my country. Too bad the police arrested them idk why, i think what they do is legal.
Anyways, watch out, there are a lot of psychos around. Good luck OP! I'd like to do smth like that too
>>
>>38621073
Probably arrested them because the police were in some way involved.
>>
>>38620959
>>38621035
At least pretend to be 12 years to make it clear to them that they royally fucked up. If there's a chance that 14 is old enough that it would constitute as a mitigating factor in court and that they would know it, you might not get as good results. It's pedos were talking about, some of them really are dumb enough to fall for it.
>>
I want to be a 14 year old boy who pretends to be an 20-something man in order to trick pedohunters who pose as underage girls into committing a crime.
>>
>>38620959
Well golly gee, I sure wonder who could be behind this post.

Die.
>>
>>38620834
it's wrong that you're rp'ing as a 14 year old slut but oh well enjoy yourself
>>
>>38621125
Yeah idk that was weird.
Anyways, i live in europe, i think they got charged with "hateful behavior" because they were chasing after homo pedos specifically and when the pedos went to the place, those guys """harassed""" the homo pedos. Y know, muh homophobia and shit, typical europe shit
It was fucked up, they were doing a good work
>>
>>38621182
Does anyone have a good idea of what platform to use in luring them? Chatrooms are practically dead at this point.
>>
>>38620834

I'd suggest bringing a friend so they don't just beat the shit out of you for one.
>>
>>38621429
also lock up your house tight afterwards ;)
>>
>>38621429
Good idea, I would probably carry a tazer as well. Bringing a gun would be a bad idea, even if I didn't have to use it. I can imagine some lawyer arguing that I showed intent to kill.
>>
>>38621035
As long as you are going at it from a legal and not moral direction i dont see anything logically wrong. If you are op maybe you should not ignore my question and explain to me how depraved I am, I have good counter arguments so this would be good practice for you.
>>
>>38621503
You're engaging in sex acts with someone who isn't mentally mature enough to deal with it. People who are molested at a young age often have mental problems later in life. You destroy lives.
>>
>>38621538
Persons who are victims of unwanted or violent sexual acts often have mental issues, this is not only true for children but adults of all ages. Calm consensual sexual act =/= violent rapes. Do you disagree?

as it relates to 'mental maturity' I dont think you can logically make such a blanket assumption. Maturity like anything else exists on a spectrum, we have 12 year old prodigies in many fields for example. As a thought you you be fine with a child sex prodigy being allowed to consent? if not can you explain why

>>38621654
well you would first have to make a point silly billy
>>
>>38621503
Well, give me some practice? Show me your impeccable debate skills, pedowicz.
>>
>>38621806
Posit a reason as to why pedophiles are depraved and i will respond
>>
>>38620834
Seems like a great way to interfere with a possible police investigation, Mr vigilante man
>>
>>38620834
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw75LZmCefs
>daddy was being naughty at the job today
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.