[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favorite drink, /r9k/? Hard mode: no alcoholic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: sippin.jpg (32KB, 878x683px) Image search: [Google]
sippin.jpg
32KB, 878x683px
What's your favorite drink, /r9k/? Hard mode: no alcoholic beverages. Soft drinks, juices, coffee and tea only.
>>
Water is god tier but since it's not allowed maybe pineapple juice
>>
>>38619945
i drink whatever my mom put in the fridge, i get no enjoyment from tasting this or that flavourish liquid.
>>
I've taken a bit of a liking to Red Bull lately, even though it only gives me about 20 minutes worth of energy per can
>>
>>38620018

Sounds pretty boring desu. The countless varieties of beverages and foods are some of the only things that make NEET life interesting.
>>
>>38620040
>red bull

Enjoy paying three bucks for an undersized can. You should try Bang! energy. Higher caffeine content than redbull, more flavors and cheaper. It's made by the creators of redline. I haven't seen it sold in many stores, so I order mine online.

t. unpaid shill for Bang! energy
>>
>>38619945
Pepsi.
I feel like Pepsi has the best effect on my mouth bubble wise
>>
>>38619945
coffee with orange honey
coffee with regular honey
coffee with nothing at all
>>
>>38620104
pepsi is best cola. I always thought it had a very slight licorice taste.
>>
>implying non alcoholic beverages are enjoyable
>>
>>38620052
meh, im beyond the boring. and seeking fullfilment to fill up the void.

the void is where i try to reside, its actually kind of beautifull ones you get past the first tribulations off being a weirdo.
>>
>>38620132
Exactly. And this comes from a person who was a coke fag for 11 years. Can't stand coke now.
>>
>>38620133
At the risk of being a meme, Arizona green tea and normal iced tea are pretty good. Marginally better for you than soda, and a lot cheaper. I got a twelve pack of 12 oz cans for $1.50
>>
>>38620092
I am the guy you quoted
The price of red bull does kinda irk me, even though I've only been trying it for like 2 weeks
But seems the only real alternatives here are Monster and Mother
>>
>>38619945
I really like a certain brand of beer that's only sold on the canares islands, la gomera specifically. Too bad I live thousands of miles away from there, and could only bring three bottles when I got back

It's called Tropical (with accent on the "a") Bandido
>>
>>38619945
S A D B O I S 2 0 0 1

Unironically Arizona green tea with honey and ginseng. That shit is just so good. I wish we had it more often here in scandinavia, you can sometimes find it in convenience stores but holy shit that stuff is good. When I was in the US I bought it by the gallon (literally and figuratively).

So tasty and refreshing.
>>
>>38620548
If only they sold the 23 oz cans in packs. The little 12 oz cans are gone in an instant, and the artwork on them doesn't look nearly as good.
>>
File: 1384151989383.jpg (188KB, 806x524px) Image search: [Google]
1384151989383.jpg
188KB, 806x524px
>>38620590
>mfw could buy the 23 oz cans for a dollar at any gas station

Why don't you just buy the gallon jugs at wal mart or something? I'm stuck paying between three and four dollars for a 16 oz or lower can here *if* I can find it.
>>
Ocean spray cranberry juice Is some kind of drug.
>>
Lipton sparkling ice tea

They stopped selling this in my country. Half a year ago saw a can at a convenience store and I just bought it. I looked at the expiry date and it was like 2 months after best before. Me knowing this might be the last time just said "Fuck it". I drank that motherfucker like a dehydrated African child. Needless to say I got violently ill for the next 3 days, puking episodes, migraines and diarrhea.

It was so fucking good, I miss that drink like my best friend.
>>
nitro cold brew; just a few sips gets me amped as fuck
>>
>>38619945
root beer is my drink of choice
>>
>>38620639
>paying 3-4 dollars for a can that's clearly marked "99 cents, great buy"

I'm so sorry
>>
File: DamnFineCoffee.jpg (17KB, 430x286px) Image search: [Google]
DamnFineCoffee.jpg
17KB, 430x286px
>>38619945
Coffee, as black as the midnight sky.
>>
>>38619945
m a t c h a
a
t
c
h
a
>>
File: 1499623718738.png (142KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1499623718738.png
142KB, 342x342px
>>38620764
DOguie like coffe
>>
>>38619945
Dr. Pepper. I'd get along well with Kurisu and the main girl from Kamisama no Memochou pretty well.
>>
>>38620794
Episode 3 of the new season was fucking gold
>>
Nothing beats horchata.
>>
>>38619945
pretty much an alternating combo of kombucha and columbian coffee
>>
A beverage called "Maltana",

Especially the Pineapple flavoured one.
>>
File: coca-cola-cherry.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
coca-cola-cherry.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>38619945
Cherry coke is heavenly.
>>
Pepsi Max
It's the maximum soda.
>>
nesquik chocolate milk
>>
File: fanta.png (221KB, 300x516px) Image search: [Google]
fanta.png
221KB, 300x516px
Sorry boys, but there is no way you are beating a ice cold Fanta.
>>
>>38619945

Cherry flavoured Schweppes lemonade.
>>
>What's your favorite drink, /r9k/?

Water
>>
>>38620548
>Unironically Arizona green tea with honey and ginseng.

Mah nigga. Arizona Green Tea is fucking good and it doesnt have tons of calories either.
>>
>>38621470
Why would you ever care about calories in water (or tea, same thing but with flavor)? That shit's basically nothing
>>
Unironically AriZona green tea desu. i feel like a hipster drinking it but it tasts good and it's asthetic so idc
>>
>>38620694
Drinks that have 70g of sugar in them don't go off lmao.
>>
>>38621396
I'm with anon here. As far as soft drinks go, fanta is the one true hero
>>
>>38621894
you do know your body doesn't notice the difference between liquid and solid calories? you'll still get fat either way
>>
I like oolong tea.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.