[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do girls actually think about anal sex?? I mean, how do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1500691453316.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1500691453316.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
What do girls actually think about anal sex??
I mean, how do they percieve the fact that a guy who cares about them enjoys putting them through a painful experience??
>>
It's more about the submission aspect thsn actual pleasure.
>>
>>38619633
>painful experience
Literally what? Have you even tried anal masturbation at all?
>>
Not a girl, but I doubt *every* one of them would consider it a painful experience
>>
>>38619633
>through a painful experience
Sorry but my gf loves it and gets tons of orgasms off prostate stimulation buddy
>>
>>38619665
>>38619668
I assume the first time at least would be painful.
Plus a heard a girl saying the first time she tried a tear came out of her eye.
>>
@38619682
I need you to know that you're on the wrong board
>>
>>38619682
>gf
>prostate

What??
>>
They do it because they want to be a submissive slut used by an alpha male, even if it's painful to them. Same reason why women enjoy rape role play so much.

And guys don't do it for pleasure, they do it for the power aspect of it. They are doing something onto the woman that she has submit herself to you for.
>>
>>38619699
Not painful if you can just relax over it. Obviously it's different for everyone but my first time was no big deal. Only sore if it's rushed and mostly just on the way in
>>
File: r9klgbt.png (389KB, 1024x700px) Image search: [Google]
r9klgbt.png
389KB, 1024x700px
@38619711
Not really, see pic related, this board is officially lgbtqp+

>>38619721
Yours doesn't have one?
>>
>>38619633
>it has cum in it
>>
>>38619721
My gf (male)
>>
>>38619721
ignore the mentally ill faggots
>>
I've been with my boyfriend 6 years now and I finally experienced anal for the first time 2 nights ago.
I don't have much to comment on beyond the fact that I was completely shocked by how not-painful it was. I've been putting off actually trying this for 6 whole years and this entire time he was telling me "It's only painful if you don't build up to it", "You just need to try and relax, if you remain tense then it hurts" etc. etc., and ofc I never believed him because anal is like his core fetish.

Well I finally did it, and what do you know, he was completely right. The moment I started breathing correctly, relaxed and just let him do his thing (which was essentially him massaging my ass with his fingers for 20 mins prior), there was no pain whatsoever, I actually rather enjoyed it and am curious to try it again. I gotta say though, if it had been with anybody else I can imagine it actually hurting. My dude was a total gentlemen about it, was willing to go as slow and as gentle as I wanted, stop when I requested etc.
>>
It actually feels really good if you properly prepare for it. I never had a problem except for the first time. At that time, I was an idiot about it and it hurt a lot. I read up, prepared, and since then, it's nice.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.