[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haven't showered in 2 months and haven't washed my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: pinworms.jpg (47KB, 576x394px) Image search: [Google]
pinworms.jpg
47KB, 576x394px
Haven't showered in 2 months and haven't washed my hands in 3 months.
Who else here /dirty/?
>>
Are you a NEET? Do you interact with other people and/or nature?
>>
>>38618879
that's disgusting
can I ask why?
>>
>>38618906
I have a part time job as a sandwich artist at Subway.

>>38618908
It's not even gross. You don't have to wash your hands every time you wipe your ass. Maybe some hand sanitizer on the hand you wiped with, but that isn't practical.
>>
>>38618879
Do you shake people's hands?
>>
>>38618970
>It's not even gross
Um, yes it is, you autist.
>Who else here /dirty/?
You even admitted that you're a disgusting trash.
>>
Didn't wash myself or even change clothes for most of this summer, so nearly 2.5 months. Don't recommend it. My skin grew a black-green layer of gunk that had to scrape off. Started to smell so bad it was even bothering myself. Smelled like salty sweaty old jizz. I just don't enjoy showers
>>
File: 1501012787496.png (208KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1501012787496.png
208KB, 1080x1920px
>>38618879
Haven't showered for 1 month and a half.
Busy minesweeping.
Feels good desu.
>>
>used to go months without brushing

sucks so bad now :\
>>
only 4 weeks here

I wash my hands every day tho
>>
>>38618879
Can we see a pic of you? I want to see what someone looks like after that.
>>
>>38620214
>Do not post pictures of yourself on /r9k/.
>b&
>>
>>38620240
Damn, I've always wanted to see what it looked like if you didn't shower for an extended period of time. Guess I'll get my opportunity another time.
>>
I feel you OP.

>haven't showered since summer started
>haven't changed underwear in a while
>have worn the same sweatpants for the last two years, nearly completely stained with cum
>naturally less hairy so I don't have to shave often
>brush my teeth 4-5 times a week, actually pretty good teeth
>hair is leaking grease, wake up covered in blackface
>mom and sisters have similar hygiene standards
>house is clean, just smells a bit

Probably 5/10 hygiene, senpai included, could be worse.
>>
>>38620554
>5/10 hygiene

That's more like a 2/10 lad.
>>
>>38618879
are those guys the responsible for the itching in my anus?
>>
>washed my hands 10+ times today already
>took a shower today, probably going to take another

it's mostly because i'm sick and showers feels good as fuck when you're feeling bad but i always try to keep good hygiene

being clean is just comfy
>>
>>38620575
I doubt it, no pests or insects at my place. Compared to the neighborhood it's one of the better households.
>>
I would be scared that flies lay their eggs on me if i am covered in old rancid sweat and smell like a carcass all day
>>
>>38620388
You just get some dark spots on your skin that go away if you rub them, it's nothing impressive.
>>
>>38620692
Flies don't lay eggs in living organisms.
>>
>>38618879
That's a beautiful asshole, aside from the worms
>>
>>38621005
Yes, they do on homeless people. You just have to smell like you are dead or have an open wound
>>
took 3 showers today, washed my hands a dozen times and cleaned the sink too.

just kys.
>>
>>38620663
Do you change your sheets?
>>
File: IMG_9052.png (344KB, 576x467px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9052.png
344KB, 576x467px
>>38618970
Not sure if this is actually the Sandwich Autist again or an imposter.
If OP is the same guy this is like the 4th time he's put up a thread about his ass worms.
If you are actually wormanon - please at least end the fucking cycle. Be a total slob for all I care but the infinite worm ecosystem you've got going on is terrifying.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.