[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do "gays" here only post anime girls, erp as anime

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: 1500750550707.jpg (60KB, 423x784px) Image search: [Google]
1500750550707.jpg
60KB, 423x784px
why do "gays" here only post anime girls, erp as anime girls, and only want to date/fuck traps and trannies??? Ironically enough the same people who post anime pictures are constantly posting pedophile ARG and erping threads about fucking 2 year olds. Are all r9k anime watchers pedophiles? I used to watch anime when I was younger but now that I'm older I feel really creepy watching any anime that has to do with some 14 year old in 2nd year.
>>
File: 1500166638433.png (495KB, 953x1282px) Image search: [Google]
1500166638433.png
495KB, 953x1282px
>>38618112
>not wanting to go to japan and date a 13 year old qt3.14 trap

why do you keep fucking up senpai?
>>
>>38618325
pedophiles are looked down upon in japan just as much as here. School girls will carry buzzers and you're not allowed anywhere near schools or children with a camera or the police will fuck your shit up and you'll be deported and be banned from japan.
>>
File: 198.png (875KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
198.png
875KB, 1600x900px
>>38618325
This is what a white pig actually believe
>>
>>38618112
>why do "gays" here only post anime girls, erp as anime girls, and only want to date/fuck traps and trannies???

Those aren't the gays, those are the trans-chasers.

The gays usually don't post pics at all except the occasional dildo, and half the time speak ambiguously in a way that you might mistake them for a girl whenever sex stuff comes up. When they do mention they're gay at all, it's specifically to allay your fears that they might be a girl ruining your board.

Because we are truly the most robotic of robots, sharing all the problems of your life plus a heaping helping of death threats just for existing.
>>
File: 1472917129755.png (64KB, 1014x832px) Image search: [Google]
1472917129755.png
64KB, 1014x832px
>>38618112
First you're on a weeb site, people post anime in every thread regardless of it it's gay bait or not. Also actual gays are rare here, most people are just tranny chasers. There's a decent number of bi robots though but even then they still lean straight and would probably take a twink but couldn't handle a full on masculine guy. All of this though is really just a reaction to females, your looking at a small atypical group that has for the most part been shunned by women which in turn just makes them bitter and causes women to shun them even harder so while being attracted to women they've started looking to feminine men who they think they have a chance with either because they're also considered odd or because they think they'll have the personality and acceptance that they'd get from men while still having the feminine body they're attracted to.
>>
>>38618112
>>why do "gays" here only post anime girls, erp as anime girls, and only want to date/fuck traps and trannies???

small sample size anon
its like 10 people who make the posts you're describing and they are all autistic
>>
File: Rb8-1.jpg (14KB, 288x184px) Image search: [Google]
Rb8-1.jpg
14KB, 288x184px
>>38618512
You're saying that like it's incorrect.
OriginallanigirO
>>
>>38618772
Where's the "completely straight, no ERP/memes, has had sex" option?
>>
>>38618852
There's not if you're posting in a /r9gay/ thread your clearly there for the shitposting
>>
>>38618873
I saw the image in the post I responded to from the front page.
>>
>>38618623
This. Actual gays aren't that bad, its the bisexual prison gay trapfags that shit up the board.
>>
File: dfdfd.jpg (36KB, 528x581px) Image search: [Google]
dfdfd.jpg
36KB, 528x581px
>>38618112
Because they look like pic related irl
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.