[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know how to describe this feeling, and don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1479782816331.jpg (385KB, 688x972px) Image search: [Google]
1479782816331.jpg
385KB, 688x972px
I don't know how to describe this feeling, and don't meme me by missing the point and saying "But why don't you just transition?" but as a man, do you ever look at women on the Internet who are close to your age who have good style and are in possession of womanly assets and they just feel far and away more mature than you are?

Even if I check and a girl I see on the Internet is the same age as me, I unconsciously get this ridiculous sense from looking at her that she must be at least five years older than me, maybe ten, like an older-sister or MILF type in comparison to me, and then it hits me that I'm an adult, too. I'm hairy and can grow a beard and all but somehow I still don't feel like an adult, like I'm lacking some sort of attributes that should make me feel like a man, and I just look at this woman and try to imagine what it would feel like to be a woman my same age who has grown into having these mature physical features like boobs and legs and a butt that the opposite sex lusts over, and being used to the psychological aspect of being keenly aware of your appearance, maintaining and using it to attract/manipulate the opposite sex, and it's just hard to imagine, like it's a completely different world. I feel like as a man I've missed some parts of my development and I've just been left behind.
>>
It has a lot to do with genetics anon, sometimes a guy inherits more from his mother then his father.

The whole stereotypical man at the end of the day is still just that, a stereotype.

If you have a penis you're a dude, no matter how feminine and under-developed you may be.

You know how a lot of guys like cute girls, but not hot girls? It applies to women too, they like cute guys, not hot guys.
>>
>>38617906
No, I look at women and see nothing like that. They're just people. Like guys they can be great people or crazy and broken and so on.

Also that's just a typical inferiority complex you speak of I think. Lots of robots have that.
>>
everyone my age is more mature than me

I'm 21 years old and starting my first semester of college next month and I'm terrified of how much of a manchild I'm going to be in comparison to even the 18 year olds and shit
>>
>>38617906
Good luck on your journey op. Also sauce
>>
>>38617906
sauce?
(please)

(muh OP)
>>
>>38618042
>>38618049
When I found the source I was hoping for a vanilla doujinshi and was disappointed, but some of you sick fucks would probably be into it. Lonely girl gets gang-raped. Source is called Bocchi Mawashi.
>>
>>38618003
As you go through your 20s you'll realize we are all just a bunch of children trying to find our place in this world.
>>
File: 1485050178971.jpg (92KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1485050178971.jpg
92KB, 1024x576px
>>38618156
I feel like I'm worse though. people my age look like adults more visually, and guys my age call me "buddy" which makes me feel even more like a child
>>
File: 1439484138103.jpg (14KB, 473x357px) Image search: [Google]
1439484138103.jpg
14KB, 473x357px
>>38617906
It's because they've spent their lives outside, socializing with others, working, learning, interacting with others in a manner that makes it impossible to just disconnect and start over like you can on a pseudonymous internet forum if you fuck up without having to learn from your mistakes. They seem more mature because they ARE more mature.
>>
>>38617906
sauce on pic gimme gimme
>>
>>38618114
>>38618266
hey I guess it pays to refresh
>>
>>38618114
thanks

Indeed, I don't think I'll like it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.