/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here fell for the /good boy/ meme? >Do everything my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 17

File: Nerd_Kid.jpg (26KB, 196x277px) Image search: [Google]
Nerd_Kid.jpg
26KB, 196x277px
Who here fell for the /good boy/ meme?

>Do everything my teachers tell me, try to be a polite and engaged student
>Listen to my parents and never put myself in harms way or do anything that could cause trouble for them
>Respectful of other people and helpful

And what did I get in return? NOTHING. My teachers called me a goody two shoes behind my back, I ended up with no useful real world skills because I was never challenged enough in school to learn hard work, nobody likes me because I'm quiet and introverted, I can't get a job because everyone hates me on sight and now my parents bitch at me about not having moved out yet.

DON'T LISTEN TO THE NORMIES LIES
>>
>>38617657
Biggest lie I've ever been fed
>>
>>38617657
>DON'T LISTEN TO THE NORMIES LIES
I wish someone told me that when I was a kid. I wish my dad had a fucking spine rather than just encouraging whatever my mom said.
>>
>>38617657
yeah. the worst is when you suddenly are hit with the realization you were lied.
>>
>>38617657
Me here anon. It let to me lying to get out of trouble and never really challenging myself to improve. Instead I just came home and sat on the computer after school.

Now I've grown so apathetic people think I'm a sociopath.>>38617657
>>
>>38617657
thats what you should have figured out by yourself while growing up
>>
I hate it. It feels like looking at all those expensive prizes you could never get enough tickets for at chuck e cheese while my parents cheering me on to keep playing the bullshit light wheel roulette game
>>
>>38618108
That's a nice metaphor anon, I'm screencapping it
>>
>>38617990
>disney-tier love
Still the bigger one imo, but they are kind of related.
>>
>>38617657
almost everyone dude

>>
>elementary school
>be nice to everyone, try to show them the nerdy things I like
>get called names, beaten up, shunned at recess and lunch, you know the deal

>high school
>bitter, angsty asshole
>mean to everyone except this one gay kid and this one jew who were cool with me
>every time I say something nasty about another student, the whole class laughs, sometimes my teachers too
>people think I'm funny and start being friendly to me because I'm actively trying to make other people feel worse

>college
>never interact with anyone because I'm tired of being a bully and don't remember how to start a genuinely friendly conversation with someone
>>
>>38618108
game's been rigged from the beginning, how2cope, how2win... I just want freedom, money, and love
>>
>>38618066
I didn't realise until it was too late. I just gave up on life from that point and retreated to my room.

>>38618043
I ended up just saying yes to everyone so they'd shut up then sneaking away first chance I got and hiding from all their demands and orders.
>>
You literally just did what you were told to do, without putting up any resistance. That does not make you "good", it makes you a coward. Especially as a man, you're supposed to lead not follow directions. You played it safe in life, too the path of least resistance. Your mommys little good boy now, and look what you grew up to be?
>>
>>38617657
Jessus stop blaming the world for your problems take responibility
>>
>>38618037
Why do they do it? They know it's a lie so why set your own kids up for failure?

>>38618012
I feel like a moron for ever believing it. They got me hook, line and sinker.
>>
>>38618176
no shit that's what many of us are realizing because we were never taught otherwise
>>
>>38618043
So you didn't try to be good if you just sat doing nothing, OP was implying he was a good student and studied.
>>
>>38618141
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew lad thats damn near word for word my life
>>
>>38618193
>Why do they do it? They know it's a lie so why set your own kids up for failure?
for parents it's shitty, low-effort parenting. you're always being a good boy so there's little need to discipline and teach lessons
for teachers or anyone else in public institutions I recommend lurking on /pol/ for a little while
>>
it's abuse, really.
don't be any trouble.
stay out of the way.
be good.
fucked for life.
your whole fucking life ruined because your brain is broken.
>>
>>38618176
Hey, you're a loser too so suck my dick boyo. I'm still not done and already started to make up for my lost years.
>>
>>38618190
>Get told from as soon as you can speak to be good and good things will happen to you
>Do it
>World fucks you over
>HURR TAKE RESPONSIBILITY

Never have kids
>>
i don't get it. why its so hard to educate your kids to be good at life?
why most parents throw this "straight narrow" bullshit at us without ever passing on anything of value?

i don't get it, if a bullied kid told me he was getting bullied i would personally go and beat up the bully. i don't understand this passive stance from parents.
nowdays if your kid is getting bullied the parents make some phone calls or unironically ask the bully to apologize and stop, what the fuck?
>>
>>38618190

He was being good, he did take responsibilities unlike you, for me it worked, I don't understand how it didn't work for OP though
>>
>>38618176
god shut the fuck up stupid, you are trying so hard to be some cool guy who figured it all out and shits on people you can't even read nor keep your own story straight

>who fell for the /good boy/ meme
>that does not make you "good"
>your mommys little good boy now
do you understand how fucking dumb you are or do i need to explain further. your post is actually nothing, so many words and you still managed to not say a thing. kill yourself
>>
I did, I remember by dad was berating me about a year ago and he was actually pissed I never defied him or my mom in my teen years.

What the actual fuck? He would threated to beat the shit out of me if I tried, so why would I?
>>
>>38617657

Yep. Raised by a single mom fucked me over in life. She taught me to do good in school, to behave, and to be curtious to women.

And here I sit with a useless college degree working min wage, no friends cause I focused more on school in high school and college, and never had a gf cause girls don't want a nice guy.

Life's a fucking joke.
>>
>>38618193
>Why do they do it? They know it's a lie so why set your own kids up for failure?

It's called helicopter parenting. Also Freud claimed many mothers in unhappy marriages made their sons weak on purpose as an act of revenge against their husbands for not living up to their expectations and not dominating them hard enough.

Undominated woman = unhappy, dysfunctional mother producing unhappy, dysfunctional offspring.
>>
>>38618232

> I ended up with no useful real world skills because I was never challenged enough in school to learn hard work

Thats the statement he made. It isnt the worlds fault you dont know the basic concept of hard work

> likes me because I'm quiet and introverted

more things he can change about himself if he really wanted to
>>
>>38618292
I defied my parents by being asocial in my teenage years while they told me to go out and have a social life
>>
>>38618292
robots should come up with a new "education bible" to fit modern times so that the next generations wouldn't get fucked
>>
>>38618302
>Yep. Raised by a single mom fucked me over in life. She taught me to do good in school, to behave, and to be curtious to women.

Those are all good things, so?

You probably didn't try them hard enough, lazy fuck.
>>
>>38617657
The fuck is a word's skill?

Just fucking study and get a good job
>>
>>38618323
We did, it's called My Twisted World by Elliot Rodger
>>
>>38618302
its not the fault of single moms. boomer parents usually have that mindset.

they had children really early and they were probably dumber than we are when they concieved us
>>
>>38618379
>they had children really early
I'd bet most anons here were actually born later, like mid 30s to 40s as far as their parent's age goes
>>
>>38617657
The fuck should they have taught you?

To do crack?

That's the advice every boy from a decent family is given, so?

It's good advice, stop blaming your shortcomings (I have not even understood which problems you have from your rant) on other people
>>
>>38618171
i mean

what exactly did you expect?
>>
>>38618340

>do good in school
I always struggled in school cause I moved about twice a year all the way up to highschool. So my education suffered. So I had to focus so much on that I neglected making friends. Then went to college when I wasn't smart enough for it but fell for that.

If I had put in the time doing work at something I'm good at like I am doing now I could have had years experience and moved up by now.

>behave
This one I'll give ya

>curtious to women
This makes most women's vaginas dryer than the Sahara. Best I'll be able to get is some desperate single mother to be a beta provider to in a few years after moving up in my job path
>>
maybe you robots should be a bit more assertive rather then letting others step on you and whine
>>
>>38618424
My parents were in their early 20s when they conceived me, and I'm very robotic.
>everythingless virgin
>never even been on a date
>NEET
>very dependent on my parents
>no friends
>can only do basic life stuff (food shopping, cooking, cleaning, showering)
>painfully shy, quiet, very introverted
I also try to be nice.

>>38618308
Interesting theory, but my mother was actually very dominated by my father.
>>
>>38618450
in the past, it was common to teach sons how to navigate in life. for example fathers sat down hours with their sons teaching them how to do things like how to fight, how to work, how to speak and passed on their cultural traditions,beliefs and what not.
with our parents generation it was just "study and keep your head down likea good goy". there is no interaction, there is no drive or passion to do things with your kid. from a very young age kids are only taught one thing which is how to tie their shows, how to brush their teeth and how to get good grades. we are told that we should never fight back, turn the other cheek,make way for other people, and open doors for ladies.
with the divorce epidemic, it only gotten worse.
>>
File: IMG_0433.jpg (88KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0433.jpg
88KB, 640x640px
>>38617657
I figured that out in school thankfully, but there's still some degree of truth behind it. If you whoop and holler and do drugs and fail your classes, you're not gonna end up any better than the goody-two-shoes nice guy. You're gonna end up shit poor and retarded while he's gonna end up lonely, etc etc.

I hate the "horseshoe theory" shit, but some moderation is good here. Joke around in class, but still get that A or B. Poke and prod at other students, but dont outright bully/harass them. Give respect when it's deserved. That's what parents should really be teaching, I think.
>>
>>38618633
the first step is to get rid of the notion that academia is god.

the person who invented the first battery didn't find the answer in the book. he simply rubbed a piece of metal against a frog's leg and discovered that nerves are electrically charged.

this is why china and the middle east are so far behind technology. its because they are taught that the answer is always is in the book, which is what we teach our kids today
>>
The world needs more people like you. If you give in, you'll end up being another asshole. I want to sincerely thank your for making an effort to be a good person. You're brave for doing so.

Thank you, really.
>>
my parents hand selected my friends for most of my childhood. they wouldn't let me hang out with "naughty boys", and most of these "naughty boys" were really just normal/average kids who expressed some, largely normal, degree of individuality or personality. they only let me hang out with "nice boys" who were basically massive dweebs with rich parents. these "nice boys" were developmentally lagging for their ages, wheres I was always more mature for my age. seriously, it was torture. i remember hanging out with this kid when i was 12 who still called his parents "mommy" and "daddy" and would cry just about every time i went over to his place over seriously dumb shit, like losing a game or falling off the swing. he basically was interested in the kid of stuff an 8 year old would be interested in, and we weren't granted any privacy at all. our play always had to be "supervised". like what the fuck do you think (upper-middle class) 12 year olds are going to do if you don't check on them every 15 minutes? my parents had a rule that i wasn't allowed to handle batteries until i was like 13 because they heard on TV that battery acid was an ingredient in meth. needless to say i was relentlessly bullied.

one of the things i am most proud of in life is finally snapping one day when i was like 14 and totally rebelling. i destroyed a ton of property and seriously intentionally hurt myself just to spite my parents and tell them in a big way to fuck off - i'm not really proud of how i did it but i couldn't imagine how much worse my life would have been if i'd just been broken and never stood up for myself. the weird and totalitarian psychological control that people exert on their kids is not OK
>>
File: 1415817114726.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1415817114726.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
lol nah my dad always told me the world is totally fucked and that the federal reserve controls everything ever since I was a kid. He went hardcore Ron Paul 2012 his entire life. He told me to beat the shit out of any kid that touches me and screamed at the school staff when they wanted to put me on ADD medication in first grade, like why are you putting my kid on jew pills lol. He taught me might makes right, a lot about Roman emperors and the different wars America fought and that we're only rich and powerful because we're in a good location with a large population of genetically superior stock and we kick everyone's ass and take their stuff.

dude was a retired teetotaler USAF engineer. But yeah, I never got the "be a good boy" spiel while growing up. More of a "people are shit" and "don't piss off #1" vibe, just get good grades, look out for opportunities, and don't get caught.
>>
I was too beta to be anything else.
>>
>>38618554
Source?

Your ass, excuses
>>
File: 1500863311739.png (296KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500863311739.png
296KB, 500x500px
Why do normalfags always flock to say that it's your fault and not your parents? This shit is literal brainwashing and it don't just go away by being urself.
>>
>>38620013
>Just change everything about yourself, everything you were ever taught and the whole way you view the world

Gee thanks faggots, so helpful
>>
File: 1445221034043.jpg (46KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1445221034043.jpg
46KB, 1440x900px
>>38617657
I know the feeling. Finished my freshman year of college, and am about to go back in as a s sophomore. Big state University. I realize how far behind I am socially compared to my peers. I haven't had a female so much as reciprocate affection to me in my life outside my immediate family, meanwhile pricks are getting laid multiple times a weekend.

I came to this realization back in highschool. I was never a flamboyant person by any means, raised well by my parents, soldier and teacher, lived within our means. I didn't get a cell phone till I was 16. High school was rough, got picked on and ignored a lot. Made me realize how much bullshit the "most people haven't had sex" or "not that many people are involved with this or that" narratives are. It's blatant denialism.

Having a military dad put a firm sense of self responsibility and personal discipline has got me nowhere. I work 3 jobs during the summer to make extra money. Parents give me no money, and expect me to pay back my undergrad, which is fair I suppose. Meanwhile chads receive virtually unlimited money from the folks and booze out all the time.

I knew life wouldn't be fair, but it has been cruel so far.
>>
Alright, listen up, /goodboys/

>be in kindergarten
>realize that rules are shit and just meant to control children
>fuck that
>stop caring if I get in trouble, do what I want, get sent to the "thinking chair" frequently
>grade 1
>new school
>full french now, formerly normal english school (I'm a Leaf)
>anxiety begins, don't understand shit and try to conform just to attempt to fit in better, start getting bullied and want it to stop
>second half of grade 1 through grade 6
>get comfy again, fuck rules
>do what I want to an extent, continue getting in trouble now that I speak french and made friends with my bullies
>papers home every week or so to parents, they begin to be disappointed in me even though I was a bright kid and got straight A's

this is where things change

>grade 7
>now in middle school
>don't want to cause dissent, I start conforming somewhat
>hate it, I wanted to impress my oneitis since grade one but in this year I became a complete fucking nerd, outcast almost, my only hobbies at this point are vidya, anime and D&D. I still have friends though, mainly because of these gay ass hobbies

enter my fate

>grade 8
>become extremely depressed, suicidal
>lose contact with friends, stop talking to people, avoid people at all costs
>even at family gatherings I keep to myself because of an intense feeling of dread whenever I am around people
>I still act like a good boy in school but now it's because I don't have the urge to do anything but die, I no longer care that I'm being cucked by the system, I just want to kill myself and conform out of lack of motivation to do anything else
>grades start dropping
>grade 9
>slightly better than the year before, capable of talking to people for short periods of time now
>talk to a guy a couple grades ahead of me and he offers to sell me weed
>I just want an escape at this point, had attempted suicide once already

This is where I become a burnout

>smoking weed every day for a while
cont.
>>
>>38617657
Sounds like you were just a lil bitch.
>>
>>38617657
Some advice for minors out there who haven't been caught, don't bother trying to get on the good side of adult/authority figures. It's not about your individual behavior, it's just the fact that you're a teenager. They view all teenagers the same "lesser" way and everything you do will be seen in a fundamentally cynical context.
>>
>>38621519
Continued

>smoking weed ever day for a while
>grades dropping like crazy, stopped caring
>just wanna get high
>continue seeking out harder and harder drugs throughout high school
>still want to die every day, or almost
>not as anxious but still as much of a social autist
>doing coke, dxm, codeine, smoking weed regularly now
>am a huge disappointment to my parents

because I never conformed, I never fit in. because I never fit in, I hate people. because I hate people, I hate myself. because I hate myself, I cannot get any better and will never be happy. because of that, I continue my self destructive drug habits. the only silver lining is that because I'm schizoaffective I can probably get neetbux when my parents kick me out of their house, and I might eventually be forced to work a living for myself. who knows, maybe that would build character or something and improve me.

Basically, good boys, what I'm saying is this. Whether you're a robot of conformity or a robot of mischief, you were going to be a robot anyways. I break the law basically every day, have for years, never got caught. I'm a "bad boy". It doesn't change the fact that I'm a bitter virgin who will kill himself before he gets a gf. I will never be happy. My parents secretly hate me. I am a lost cause. Do I break the rules? Yes, but it's only caused more problems for me. Accept your fate instead of dwelling on things that are in the past, don't regret it because you can't change it. Plus, because you can't change the past, the future is set in stone as well. Just let life happen to you until you've had enough, however unpleasant it may be there could still be something out there for you. Whatever happens was going to happen anyways, just accept it.

I hope this gives you good boys some solace.
>>
>>38621729

I'm gonna be brutally honest with you, you're not a "bad boy" for doing drugs, you're just a dope fien addict. Bad boys SELL drugs, and make a profit. Bad boys get into fist fights, flirt with other mens girlfriends right in front of them, drive fast motorcycles and do other bad boy shit. Just doing drugs, anyone can do that. It doesn't make you cool. In fact most losers do drugs, especially weed.
>>
>>38621803
I flirt with my friends' girlfriends regularly and sell my supply sometimes, I'm also very verbally confrontational. I take risks too, running in front of traffic from time to time, steal, and vandalize things for fun. I'm not just some druggie man, I break the law in other ways too. Not just so I can say I did, just to get a thrill out of my mundane life for once. I'm just antisocial in general.
>>
File: 1473913449276.png (325KB, 587x796px) Image search: [Google]
1473913449276.png
325KB, 587x796px
Good boys don't cry
>>
File: A Great Deal.gif (10KB, 646x817px) Image search: [Google]
A Great Deal.gif
10KB, 646x817px
>>38618012
This, mom raised me to be a doormat, dad didn't raise me beyond paying for shit.

Not one bit of wisdom or insight into the real workings of people/the world was passed down to me, I had to figure it all out without the aid of my parents. Set me back.

Why the fuck even have kids if you aren't motivated to mold them into a worthwhile person?
>>
>>38621874
>flirt with your friends' gfs
You're a giant piece of shit.
>>
>>38617657
I tried to be a good boy all the time, but I still misbehaved somehow and my dad beat me for it and I turned out to be a Khv 23 yo and I'm still scared that everyone I meet is going to beat the shit out of me for some minor mistake
>>
>>38621925
Yeah, did you not read my post?
>>
File: Democracy.jpg (610KB, 2081x1263px) Image search: [Google]
Democracy.jpg
610KB, 2081x1263px
>>38618141
We're predators at heart, we choose to be nice to others sometimes but that carries a great cost to ourselves if it's not reciprocated.
>>
File: 1500527020582.jpg (88KB, 1000x841px) Image search: [Google]
1500527020582.jpg
88KB, 1000x841px
>mother tells you to be a good boy, don't get in trouble, tell the teachers if your are bullied, don't cause trouble etc etc
>but went for the guys that are the complete opposite of that
>grew up not knowing what to do or how to deal with people
>>
File: Albino Bangladeshi.jpg (127KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
Albino Bangladeshi.jpg
127KB, 640x427px
>>38618223
>for parents it's shitty, low-effort parenting.

Seems like only maybe less than 5% of parents actually relish the challenge of molding a child into a valuable member of society.

Again, why the fuck have kids if you're just going to force them raise themselves?
>>
>>38622019
It's funny how we are all like this by design
>>
File: 1500793973501.gif (177KB, 370x300px) Image search: [Google]
1500793973501.gif
177KB, 370x300px
>>38622022
Well, I've asked women that and they always answer "because it felt good" to be a mother. It's the "feel" for them. They don't actually give a shit about the child.
>you don't understand you've never had a child
>>
File: Lowered Expectations.jpg (27KB, 673x586px) Image search: [Google]
Lowered Expectations.jpg
27KB, 673x586px
>>38619108
Honestly, even though he sounds like kind of an unrepentant Power-level revealer, a little too much on the "loud and angry in public all the time for reasons" guy, I would have benefited more from this kind of fatherly influence growing up than the one I did have, which was pretty non-existent save for providing the material necessities.
>>
File: 1500075538176.jpg (17KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1500075538176.jpg
17KB, 500x364px
>>38622144
Same with circumcision.
>tfw really pissed about all this
>>
>>38621924
>>38618012
>their dads were present in their lives
So...this...is the power of...being nonwhite
>>
>>38617657

I don't know, m8. I grew up the same way, but there was something I realized recently. All those kids I envied are in jail, fucked up on drugs, or dead now.

Kind of like the tortoise and the hair thing. Like, sure, I didnt lose my virginity until 21, but now I'm able to have casual sex with a higher caliber of women, and live a nice life.

Pic related is how the kids I grew up around turned out. They're all fucked up now. And I've got a nice cozy life.

I think this is similar to the nice guy logic. It isn't that you're a /good boy/, its that you're boring and not outgoing.

You can be nice and respectful while still being outgoing and pleasant to be around.
>>
File: 1437269795775.jpg (24KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1437269795775.jpg
24KB, 399x388px
>>38622277
those jeans are barely containing her fat this is disgusting
>>
>>38622277
Really? All of them? Either you envied a bunch of retards and you're an even bigger retard than them, or you're just making shit up.
>>
>>38622277
>I think this is similar to the nice guy logic. It isn't that you're a /good boy/, its that you're boring and not outgoing.

>You can be nice and respectful while still being outgoing and pleasant to be around.

Correct, you nailed it pal!
>>
>>38622323

In my defense, I grew up in the ghetto. I was lucky to go to a high school in the suburbs.

>DJ had sex with Rizhelle and got her pregnant,
>he went to prison for robbing a cab driver at knife point
>got out, got her pregnant again
>went back to prison for murder

>Christina told me I would never have a girlfriend until I was way out of college, and one time when I was talking to a girl she told that girl she should have given her number to someone who isn't ugly
>She has aids now, and dated Josh

>Josh got arrested for selling weed, but he has a daughter now and is trying to be low key

>another Josh I grew up with committed suicide recently, was a drug dealer before that

>Buddy committed suicide, he used to make fun of me because my nose was too upturned and my voice was a little high pitched

>Garret was arrested and charged with a felony for taking pictures of girls inside the women's restroom at a college

>Shane never really picked on me, but he went to prison for assault

>his girlfriend went to prison for meth possession

>my father was murdered by my half brothers step dad

>and my step dad was in prison for murder, but got out
>>
File: IMG_1095.jpg (24KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1095.jpg
24KB, 443x332px
>>38622277
This doesn't work if you're fucking dumb like I am
>>
>>38622277
>Pic related is how the kids I grew up around turned out. They're all fucked up now. And I've got a nice cozy life.

This has never applied to me in either way: the kids I envied are successful now, and I never did well in school or really anything. My dad thought I would be a degenerate like him, so he purposely impressed upon me the most beta aspects of his personality, which included not participating in whatever makes you successful like school. I'm a tortoise going in circles.
>>
>>38622498
You mean lazy, right?
>>
>>38622496

Anyways, I made friends with all of the middle and upper middle class kids. I never got to live near them, and it was always awkward because they had money and I didn't.

My mom was raped when she was a kid, and because of that never wanted me to be like the men she met in life. I never had sex with any of the neighbor girls like the guys in my neighborhood did, and its fucked me up.

But I'm doing alright. I think OP is just a pushover and lacks a spine. I grew up around shitty people, and I always felt like a square peg trying to fit into a round hole, but in my professional life I'm fine. And around the richer kids I was fine.
>>
>>38622277
Normalfags are dumb as hell.
>>
>>38617657
>always fucked up in school
>got into drugs
>almost dropped out
>life is still shit
the grass is always greener but we're all allergic to it
>>
>>38618176
>Especially as a man

mate, how the fuck do you suppose someone becomes a man when there's nothing to shape them into one during the most important & formative years of their life? gee, elementary school me sure fucked up by not picking himself up by the boot straps and learning to be assertive & masculine without any role model to help instill those values. all i had were video games and anime, and you've seen how people turn out when they take their values from them
>>
>>38622541
I'm the guy just below him, and I think that, more often than not, people like him and I are just of average or low-average intelligence with a bad upbringing.
>>
>>38622196
You know what's worse than getting circumcised at birth? Getting circumcised in your teen years (medical reasons), the worst pain I've ever felt. I'd pay my parents in gold to get me circumcised when I was still a child
>>
>>38622745
>(medical reasons),
You got jewed as well.
>>
>>38619620
Boomer detected. You raised your children like shit. Everything that anon said was 100% accurate.
>>
>>38622907
Boomers really have ruined everyfuckingthing.
>>
File: justcat pepe.png (18KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
justcat pepe.png
18KB, 112x112px
>>38617657
Same here, OP. We missed out on making mistakes and getting into trouble where we wouldn't be held accountable for it - we're fucked for life. Doomed to be beta male cuckholds forever. It's a hard pill to swallow, that's for sure.
>>
>>38619108
mang your dad is awesome
>>
>>38617657
I'm graduating with a masters in physics this year from a highly ranked school and I wish so fucking badly that I never went to college
>>
>>38618108
This gave me a feel

Poetic post screencapped desu
>>
>>38617657
Fuckin me.

I have an obese cousin who literally raped a girl when he was 12. Now he's a womanizer and happier than I'll ever be. 10 years later and he's even fatter too.

I was a good boy growing up, was skinny (not a skelly tho, just average weight) and I didn't lose my virginity until I was 19. Fuck that "good boy" meme, if I ever have a son, I'm going to tell him to be a *great* guy, not a "nice" guy.
>>
Yeah, nobody actually appreciates genuinely nice people. People don't appreciate much at all. What people do appreciate in a man are good looks and height. If you were a polite and engaged student while attractive, your results would have probably been much better.
>>
>>38623330
Wtf why? I would kill everything to study physics. Its my dream
>>
>>38623621
Working in the sciences is a special kind of suffering

I wish I still had your idealistic perspective
>>
>>38618141
a side of my life in a nutshell.
>that jewish friend
yet i browsed pol.
>>
>>38618255
Lol looks like it hit a little too close to home for somebody
>>
>>38620013
Because you don't always have to listen to your parents. Be smart enough early on to not fall for childhood indoctrination
>>
>>38623758
not him but you parroting some shitty comebacks you read on youtube comment section and taking them out of context.
you look retarded. delete for your safety, you non-white bitch.
>>
>>38618308
The Freudian explanation makes alot of sense because my dad has always been a total doormat to my mother
>>
>>38623673
Can you elaborate please? Why did you pursue that degree in the first place?
>>
>>38618858
>my parents had a rule that i wasn't allowed to handle batteries until i was like 13 because they heard on TV that battery acid was an ingredient in meth. needless to say i was relentlessly bullied.
>>
>>38623933
Honestly it's extremely difficult to explain to someone who hasn't walked a similar path

I'm sorry
>>
>>38618176
>You literally just did what you were told to do, without putting up any resistance. That does not make you "good", it makes you a coward.
How was I supposed to know that? Nobody told me that.
>>
>>38620732
This. The Chads don't need to give a fuck about grades. Dad will have them covered. In the end they'll just take over daddy's company while I had to work five times as hard as them to stand out.
>>
>>38618308
wtf, my mom was dominated and still raised me like that. but no, i wasnt a doormat, i was quite succefull, strong willed. everything good. my probleme is i was only fat. because mom and dad forced me to finish my meals.
my mom did what dad wanted not dad did what mom wanted.
but dad didnt care in details. like mom was like one of his employees,he only care about the resault.
dad beated mom many times, and threatned her to divorce her. saying litteraly "i dont need your ass ! i can change you with many others"
dad never drank alcohol btw.
and he damn succsefull.
god bless.
it was the fat.
not the good boy meme.
shit never let someone you love become fat or turn his kids fat.
parents are bad parents if they turn thier kids fat no matter what. espicially in this age, because maybe in the past they didnt know how it can fuck up a child's personality development.
maybe if i wasnt fat i wont even discover 4chan. i dont know. i didnt let my parents redoo the same mistakes with my lil brother and sister.
underwhieght kid >>>>>>>>>(infinity)>>>> overwheight kid.
the kid enjoys his physic.
he can compete with kids.
he can selfe defend.
he can play sports.
oh btw i was fat + ASTHMA.
wasted potentional. then since 2013 i litteraly strayed from god and dived in a life of mediocricity. here i now sits with my mediocre resaults and 200lb body at age of 18. this is too much for you.
>>
>>38619108
i want to be like your dad.
i ll be a big brother then.
>>
>>38621912
>potent energy drink with cyanide
But there's sugar in energy drinks. Does this nigga not know that sugar reacts with cyanide and reduces it's effectiveness?
>>
>>38617657
The worst is when you realize it, its too late to do anything about it because you cant hide behind the excuse of infancy. Imagine a 25 yo acting like an attention seeking shit bag, trying to hold down a job and adult responsibility.
>>
>>38623436

sucks 4 u
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.