[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at work >burst out laughing randomly >end up bent over

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: eye twitch.png (12KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
eye twitch.png
12KB, 645x773px
>at work
>burst out laughing randomly
>end up bent over my workbench laughing for about ten seconds
>finally recompose myself
>get back to grinding tools like nothing happened
>glance around the shop
>coworkers turn away from me slowly
What does it mean, robots? And do the normies care? I don't know why I have laughing fits like these. Sometimes I act like it's just a cough or a sneeze, but when they last as long as they have lately I can't disguise them.
>>
>>38617008
you aren't even remembering something funny, you're just having an unprompted laughing fit?
nice
>>
>>38617167
Yes, unprompted. I don't really mind it at home, gotten used to it I guess, but I got a job this summer and I think people are beginning to notice.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gelastic_seizure this you are having a gelastic seizure?
>>
>>38617209
hm. I'm going to go out on a limb and say you have some kind of fucked up issue subconsciously bothering you

use "remembering [cartoon/show/podcast/twitter joke]" as an excuse if you need to
>>
>>38617008
It means you're an autistic wagecuck who needs to die in a work accident
>>
>>38617271
Um, maybe. I never cry randomly though. Otherwise that does seem to match my symptoms to a T. Think it's worth discussing with a doctor?

>>38617284
Yeah, I tell them I just thought of something funny, but I still get dirty looks.
>>
>Laugh like an autist while being a painter on a ship
>Philipino coworker notices
>OHHHH ANON :DDDD YOU THINK OF YOUR GIRLFRIEND :DDD YESSS??
Needless to say I'm pretty racist today.
>>
>>38617328
>being racist because your coworker gave you the benefit of the doubt and assumed you were normal while also engaging you in a friendly conversation
robots everyone
>>
>>38617008
I do this all the time and also talk to myself. They all looked at me funny at first but then i told them i do drugs and they find it pretty 'normal'.
>>
>>38617008
>I care about what other people think
the thread
>>
>>38617323
well if you indeed have it, it's relatively harmless. If the symptoms are bothering you see one, otherwise don't. From what I read it's not the type of thing that is going to evolve into something worse, (though if you are stressed you might have a higher frequency of outbursts) that's about it. This is provided you've had this since you were a kid. If this is a new thing you might have a tumor.
>>
>>38617323
If you don't have something funny on hand to describe, some of them will assume you're laughing at them. Better to look like an autist with shit taste than an autist with a superiority complex.
>>
>>38617449
I'll just leave it then. Removal of a mostly benign brain tumor sounds like more trouble than it's worth.
>>
>>38617369
>I'm underage and never held a manual job in my life but I'm still going to whine about other people's days
Normalfags, everyone.
>>
>>38617624
well now you have an excuse if you want to use it. Say you have a medical condition that causes you to laugh at random
>>
>>38617676
I've probably worked harder manual jobs than you, pussy. Your cute little vienna sausage fingers would need 12 yards of gauze for all the blisters they'd get doing what I do for a living every day. Where the fuck in my post did I imply otherwise? No, don't even respond. Just shut the fuck up and think before you post next time.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.