[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here is unable to smile? >be me >full time employee

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: me.jpg (99KB, 908x714px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
99KB, 908x714px
Who else here is unable to smile?

>be me
>full time employee at starcucks coffee
>actually good doing this
>everything but to connect with costumers
>this conection thing seems to be really serious
>constantly annoyed by manager for this
>we need to give a sincere smile Anon! so smile now!
>trying to use any power will to smile
>only achieve smile curve in my mouth who is imposible to see or rapist smile
>no like that! you look tired!
>guess why bitch
>fucking district manager comes twice a week to check everything
>excuse to use her fucking discount card in the store
>always being respectful and try to smile
>she do not say anything and then goes to store manager to complain about the lack of connection
>store is a shit and partners are fucking retards but that is not important
>Anon you are the worst worker here! just create an emotional connection
>try this once asking a costumer how was his day
>they ignore me or just have the eyes on their mobiles
>really close to be fired
>just because a smile
>>
Just smile like a normal human Anon
>>
Just got fired from starbucks before quitting. They take customer service seriously, which is good but some of the partners are just such retards. My boss for example used to shout in a high pitched voice at partners and sometimes customers. Fucking glad I left that shit hole
>>
>be robot
>work in place where you have to be sociable

That is the fucking problem
>>
This is why I stock shelves.
I used to work at Applebee's as a host and that was a horrible experience, more or less exactly what OP went through. They shitcanned me over one no call no show when more well liked employees were given more chances.
Hated that place anyway, always came home smelling like greasy processed food
>>
I think the last known picture of me smiling genuinely was taken in high school. It was around christmas and everyone wore santa hats.
I wish i could have a copy of it
>>
File: idubbbz.jpg (30KB, 462x445px) Image search: [Google]
idubbbz.jpg
30KB, 462x445px
The problem with most workplaces is that they think that smiling like a fucking idiot = Good customer service. My boss used to have a permanent smile like a cacodemon from doom but she was a rude bitch. I rarely smiled but was always polite. District manager then tells bollocks me for being a downer,
>>
>>38615796

I have a similar problem, only my concern is not customer service, but just fitting in in general and being able to genuinely smile around women.

Also, how do normies laugh so often? I can only laugh at something that fits my sense of humor, and when i do find something funny, i usually laugh uncontrollably. Normies have a controlled but genuine laugh, and they laugh at fucking everything.

My type of laughter: a funny meme or video

The way everyone else laughs: "hey johnny it's raining today!"

"Yeah i should have brought an umbrella, HAHAHAHA!"

I don't understand how normies are able to laugh so effortlessly at the most dull and banal things. I feel this is what separates me from them the most.
>>
>>38615796
I had to wear brackets for a couple years. Before that, it was hard to smile because it wouldn't be very aesthetical. After that it became more natural.
You could spin your situation as a "disability". Saying you need dental treatment in order to smile. That way i think they will be more cautious about firing you becuase it might expose them to a lawsuit.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.