[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any other former bullies here hate it when the people you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: h3h3.jpg (92KB, 668x752px) Image search: [Google]
h3h3.jpg
92KB, 668x752px
Do any other former bullies here hate it when the people you bullied at school have mental breakdowns/suicide attempts

Makes me feel like I broke them years ago but in reality there was probably much more going on in their lives than the impact I had on them
>>
I don't I should though. One of the kids I bullied got arrested for trying to shoot up the school.
>>
>>38615358
kek, was it just psychological bullying or did you get physical with him as well?
>>
Wow. You narcissistic little bitch.

It makes YOU feel bad? They should stop having mental breakdowns to make YOU feel better?
Fuck you. Fuck everything you represent. Your mentality never changed. You're still a bully.
Even though its just a stupid fucking imageboard, your post honestly made my blood boil.
>>
>>38615334
>yeah it was just the other factors so I'm blameless
You're fucked bro
>>
I used to bully a kid with eczema on his face, at the time I didn't realize what I was doing and what impact it had on him.

>I would tease him and call him ecema
>I would make him so angry that he would outright bawl his eyes out
>I goaded him into attacking me in class by calling him ugly and slapping him around before hand
>I would beat his ass and send him to detention

now that I realize what I did I feel really guilty about it, I would tease him to get a reaction because I found it funny,but later on finding out he was stabbed to death, I wish I had more empathy
>>
>>38615334
Tfw got a kid expelled because I bullied him so hard he tried to stab me with a kitchen knife he brought from home. Smacked him with a backpack full of textbooks, knocking the knife out of hie hand, and stomped his ass out.
>>
>>38615334
any time i've been bullied i can trace back to me being vulnerable from being a faggy little flower child bitchass.
>>
>>38615429
I didn't know any better at the time, teenagers can't fully comprehend the impact their actions have on other people
>>
>>38615334
You contributed to "breaking" them, there's no way around it, OP.
>>
>>38615334
If it makes you feel any better, I don't blame you for anything.
>>
>>38615458
Sure but from your post it doesn't sound like you're a much better person.
>>
>>38615410
Hopefully it boils you alive.
>>
>>38615334
Your past actions don't define you bro, especially since you were a teenager at the time, you're good as long as you've learned from your mistakes and haven't repeated them.
>>
File: 1469070400949.gif (1MB, 250x233px)
1469070400949.gif
1MB, 250x233px
>>38615334
There were several bullies in my school when I went. None of them really bothered me, but I ended up beating one of them half to death in front of everyone for picking on a blind kid during an assembly. He ended up killing himself.

Maybe you should kill yourself, OP.
>>
>>38615507
mind if I post this on /r/ThatHappened?
>>
>>38615334
bullies usually turn out worse than us robots, which is an incredible feat. So yeah, no one cares about you at this point. move on
>>
>>38615540
>bullies usually turn out worse than us robots
completely untrue, your high school bullies turn out to be CEO's
>>
>>38615458
I hate that excuse. Teenagers may not know the impact their actions will have on someone but they still know right from wrong, which is why most kids aren't bullies. They have empathy and realize that bullying someone will make them feel bad so they don't do it.
>>
>>38615334
i bullied some kid in highschool physically pretty badly

he's a tranny now i feel bad
>>
>>38615507
Who are you? The Punisher?
>>
>>38615334
I don't think about the people I bullied at all.
>>
>>38615608
but you brang another qt trap into the world for us robots, this is a good thing desu.
>>
File: homer.jpg (642KB, 999x985px) Image search: [Google]
homer.jpg
642KB, 999x985px
>>38615410
wawawawawawawa
You gonna get the teach again bitch?
>>
>>38615594
That's only the bullies with well off parents or who ranked high in charisma.
Slav kid that bullied me is dead now I think.
>>
>>38615594
My main bully is in prison for kidnapping and raping a pregnant woman
>>
>>38615617
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np2_9JcVZaA
>>
Most of my former targets are doing pretty well.
Last one I ran into was working on his residency program at a local hospital, he thanked me for kicking his rear into gear.
I mean, I bullied for legitimate grievances- antisocial behavior, fucking over schoolmates, poor work ethic, etc.
One big failure is this kid who's a gay stripper though, and he never kicked his impulsive lying either.
>>
Wow this board really is dead, I used to think people were exaggerating.
NORMIES GTFO
>>
>>38615334
fucking kill yourself you piece of shit origags
>>
>>38615334
I realised it, but I don't feel bad.
They were too weak for this world anyway
>>
>>38615507
why would you go to school if youre blind?
>>
>>38615334
You should feel bad. One year ago a former bully hollered at me in the street. That was the fucking first step leading to depression
>>
>>38615458
Even 5 year olds understand how being mean makes others feel bad. Shitty excuse.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.