[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >live right behind pet store >mommy owns pet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3227.jpg (378KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3227.jpg
378KB, 750x725px
>be me
>live right behind pet store
>mommy owns pet store
>mommy wants me to get a job and is understaffed so I get job
>walking to work takes ten seconds
>get to go back home for lunch break and make tendies
>can go home when I need to do a shit and use home bowl
>momma bear wants animals to be happy and healthy so she pays me to play with them to give them exercise
>literally only have to clean 1-2 hours a day
>only work with animals, never have to soil spaghetti with normies
>the only con is I have to clean up dog shit twice a day which doesn't bother me
Go ahead, NEETs and successful wagies, try to tell me how I'm not your superior. I am as comfy as your average NEET and got money to spend on whatever I want since mommy still pays the bills and buys the food.
>>
Well good for you.

Don't fall too deep into the consumerist hole.
>>
File: IMG_3894.jpg (1MB, 2446x3151px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3894.jpg
1MB, 2446x3151px
>>38614877
>inb4 fake and gay
Here's a kitty we're boarding for someone on vacation. I'm giving her her cuddle session right now.
>>
I assisted at a pet shop for a couple of weeks in school. It was pretty cool I just cleaned and ran a few errands and spend half the time feeling the lizards.
>>
>>38614877
Pretty jealous. I would love to work with live animals opposed to dead ones
>>
I feel beta working for my parents.
>>
Sounds comfy. Good on you for being part of the family business.
>>
>>38614877
still a manchild
>>
>>38615792
He has a job, he has money, doesn't spend over 50% of his time playing vidya. Plus, he gets paid to cuddle cats! Fucking dream job right there!

His life is 10/10 dude.
>>
>>38614922
Wow you have a cat, that's all the proof I need, clap clap

This better not be real, I swear to god I will hurt someone
>>
You are in a certain situation. Your current situation is more ideal and a lot more conformable than mine at the moment. However, that does that make you superior as a human. It means that things are working in your favour. For me things are not working in my favour. I do not have a successful family to lean on.
>>
>>38614877
I wish my family had a business I could work in too. Sounds like a perfect setup.
>>
File: IMG_3595.jpg (16KB, 250x203px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3595.jpg
16KB, 250x203px
>>38617072
Too bad you're a fagboy that doesn't know how to be as awesome as me.
>>
Is you mom more along the lines of "I wish he'd get a job that's more independent" or more "At least he has a job?"

You could use the "If I'm here it's like a family business!" as an excuse to stay.
>>
>>38616248
do'not forget the tendies
>>
>>38617498
She loves me and is happy to finally have someone who'll mop up piss and not complain, so I'm definitely wanted there.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.