[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >buying books for fall semester at college >go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1498210076959.jpg (20KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
1498210076959.jpg
20KB, 480x477px
>be me
>buying books for fall semester at college
>go up to front desk to pay
>cashier says "dosyouhadastidenteid"
>whatishesaying.jpg
>try to play it off and say "uh what did you say?"
>"dosyouhadastidenteid"
>still sounds like he's talking in a foreign language
>say "I don't know, man"
>"do you have a driver's licence?"
>tell him I dont have it on me but I have my student ID
>he gives me a weird look
>"thats what I've been asking for this whole time"
>imadumbass.png
>give him my student ID and walk out with my books

Am I going crazy? Was he talking too fast or is there something wrong with me
>>
how do you still even remember let alone think about this minor snippet of your day? this shit happens all the time to everyone.
>>
There's something wrong with you. Because you would have figured we have no idea if he was talking too fast because we weren't there you retard
>>
>>38613627
You don't do too many transactions do you?
>>
https://youtu.be/JY3yLjCbpQE
>>
>yesterday go through security for something because such is daily life in DC
>"take out your laptop"
>k
>"cut it"
>"what"
>"cut it sir"
>"cut my laptop...?"
>"yes sir"
>"like, cut it open? what?"
>"cut it on"
>"cut on it?"
>"CUT IT ON, SIR
>"i-i don't understand..."
>"OPEN YOUR LAPTOP AND CUT IT ON"
>"OH fuck you mean TURN it on?"
>"cut the laptop ON, SIR"
>"okay okay I am turning it on"
>"THANK YOU SIR, MOVE ALONG"

I swear to god that's not an English phrase, she just fucking made it up. And she knew what I was asking, she just didn't want to fucking surrender her ghetto slang. Ugh.
>>
>>38613627
My university is near one of the most ghetto cities in the US, so all the dining hall workers are 300% nigger. When ever I don't understand what they're saying to me I just say "easy there, homeboy. Could you repeat that?", and most of the time they realize they're talking to a white person, and repeat what they said in plain English.
They know how to talk correctly. Call them out on that shit.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.