[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be 6 >its easter >waiting to hunt eggs >year

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (4KB, 283x178px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 283x178px
>be me
>be 6
>its easter
>waiting to hunt eggs
>year older sister wimps out on using monkey bars
>tell her i will go on them
>i just remember falling
>land on arm
>it did not hurt that bad
>mom looks at arm says something like "anon we should wait a while before gong to the doctors to see if it will stop hurting by its self"
>mom then makes me hunt for eggs with broken arm
>2 days later mom takes me to doctor
>find out it was broken
>now be 10
>hiking somewhere
>standing on a log
>sister pushes me of log
>primal rage instincts activate
>chase down sister
>there is a log
>prepare to jump over log
>jump... NOW
>flying thru the air
>mfw i jumped to early
>land direcltly on log
>feet slip out from beneath me
>land on arm
>breaks again
>waits 2 days before taking me to hospital
>cant move arm at all for those 2 days
>not because it hurts
>but because it just did not work
>now be 13
>camping
>i decide to stand on a wooden sign thing
>it was rotten
>breaks
>fall down and land on other arm this time
>mom ask if i am okay
>i say it's broken
>she still wants to wait a couple of days
>i say i know when a arm is broken
>she is convinced
>too bad were in the middle of a fucking forest and the only doctor is a more than 50 miles away
>gets put in tempory cast thing
>have to get all the way back before i can get a real one
>couple days later mom shows me an article about how the person who gave me the tempory cast got eaten by a bear

And thats my experince of breaking my arms 3 times. I have also broken my nose, had about a pound of flesh ripped of me when i fell of my bike, fell out of a tree house, had a tree branch fall on top of me, have a rubiks cube thrown point first into my fore head,100+ toe stubs, 100+ cat scratches (i have a bunch of scars now)and last but not least my sister droped a rock on my head on sime hike and now i have a small bald spot were it punctured my skin, So anybody have a story of how they got fucked up?
>>
>>38613244
Why was your mom so reluctant to take you to the doctor? American?
>>
>>38613244
i have broken my finger because i ran into a steel fence and i clipper it with my finger, i also have dents in both my shins where i fell on the Car stops and had like 2 concussions and i fell through a glass door and got 5 stiches inmy leg where my jeans had previously been ripped
>>
>>38613292
You try looking at a 6-year-old and determining whether he has a broken arm, a strain, a sprain or just a bruise of some sort. Doctor visits are an absolute hassle in most countries, not just the US.
>>
>>38613244
>the person who gave me the tempory cast got eaten by a bear

God has a purpose for all of us.
>>
>>38613244
I've legitimately never broken a single bone in my life. Worst that happened is when I fell off my bike when I was 7 or 8 and hit a sharp part of the handlebars with my chin. Left a scar for a while, but it's gone now.
>>
>>38613244
>So anybody have a story of how they got fucked up?
Someone crashed into my bike while I was doing 25mph, lost a lot of skin rolling over the asphalt. Fell down a 10 feet drop, backwards, landed headfirst on solid steel grating, got 5 inch wound. Literally set on fire when a camping stove exploded, 3rd degree burns all over everywhere. There's a lot more, but those were the worst.

My entire body is covered in major and minor scars, no broken bones or concussions ever though.
>>
>>38613974
holy shit
could you please post a picture of your hand ?
preferably with a time stamp
>>
File: IMAG1133.jpg (799KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1133.jpg
799KB, 2000x1500px
>>38614066
Not much to see here though.
>>
>>38613244
The only thing I've broken is my nose. I was in middle school and it was the wrong day to explode. I tried to hit one of my bullies with one of those plastic-ish coil bike locks. He took boxing so he knew a bit about fighting, and I didn't. He disarmed me, threw the lock into a tree and smashed my nose. I cried like a bitch.
I see how I was wrong then, and I learned my anger was useless. I never did stop getting bullied even when I actually responded instead of starting shit over dumb words. Closest I've ever been to "school shooter" mode and I was utterly destroyed, mentally and physically.
>>
>>38614262
Where I'm from, you get banned from boxing clubs if you hit people. You shouldn't have hit him with a bike lock, but with your fist, straight to the nose, like he did. Bullies don't expect you to fight back, bullying only works through intimidation. I didn't "see how I was wrong", I just kept fighting back, despite getting my shit pushed in. After like three bloody noses they stopped and found someone else to bully, someone who didn't fight back.
>>
>>38614411
No, I instigated that one. That's the difference. I was a kid and I snapped from all the verbal and more physical bullshit like getting tripped (by other kids, the boxer had only engaged in verbal). It wasn't just him but anger tends to be taken out on the closest possible outlet. He went to my bus stop, it was pre-meditated. I was wrong for doing so. I was so sick of getting shit on all the time, I was sent to the principal's office enough times from responding to bullies (verbally) I was more or less labeled a problem child. I was told to ignore them and nothing changed so I went berserk. I was sick of not being able to change anything about my situation.
>>
>>38613485
Toppest of keks my famalangiologi
>>
>>38614507
I know that feel, parents, teachers, counselor, everyone told me to just ignore it, they're gonna stop on their own eventually. Horseshit advice from people who just couldn't be bothered. One day my tennis coach learned I was getting bullied at school. He said he'd show up at school to make sure they never even so much as looked at me wrong ever again. He said either I give him the names of the bullies or he'd beat them out of me. I took option C and stood up for myself, God knows what he and the rest of the team would've done. Nothing and nobody ever taught me more self-respect than that guy.

If I ever have a child and he gets bullied at school and the school doesn't react but labels him the problem, I'm gonna be extremely specific about who the actual problem is.
>>
File: oi m8.png (161KB, 480x322px) Image search: [Google]
oi m8.png
161KB, 480x322px
>>38613244
Interesting read anon. I too, broke my arm on monkey bars, but your experience seemed much worse afterwards. Basically, I tried to jump from the start all the way to the far middle. I fucked up and slammed my arm on one of the pillar things. My arm literally looked like a Z. Retarded school nurses told me it was sprained and fucking wrapped it in a paper towel, went to my pediatric office and my doctor was out, the dumb nurses said it was sprained but to check with the Orthopaedist. Severely roke both bones in my arm and had a cast for a while and surgery
>>
>>38614621
That's where our more violent motivators are different. My father still had visitation and his suggestion was the beat the shit out of them. After getting fucked up royally he laughed about how I "just did it wrong" and how he would do it instead, pressing for information. I didn't tell him anything since the boxer stopped, that boxer might have actually respected me since he got things back that people stole from me. Or maybe he feared I would go off on someone who couldn't defend themselves like he was able. Not that I could bring myself to after all that.
>>
>be me
>be 9
>jumping off some shelves in a daycare with other kids
>older kid is catching us
>kid in front of me does a flip
>my dumbass tried to do a backflip
>older kid turned to talk to his sibling who just landed
>wasn't paying attention and jumped anyways
>fucked up my backflip and slammed the back of my head into the corner of the shelf

The doctor told me later that I had a pretty serious cut on the back of my head, had to get stitches. It honestly didn't hurt although the blood running down my head was a bit concerning. The most painful part was definitely the stitches, I cried like a bitch.
>>
>>38614824
Also hair doesn't grow there anymore, so I have to keep my hair long to cover it up
>>
>>38613450
In most countries you don't have to pay for a check up
>>
>>38613244
>be me

eat dog shit
>>
>>38614785
It's not about beating the shit out of someone, it's about showing them that bullying you has consequences, no matter how badly they fuck you up. Even if they break every single one of your bones, it won't unbreak their nose. Besides, if they go that far, they're probably facing jail time, there was more than one incident where someone at my school was arrested with handcuffs and all.
>>
>>38615032
That's the thing, if I had done any damage I was informed by the police I would have gone to juvenile hall.
>>
>>38615107
That's just bullshit intimidation. The aggressor goes to jail, not the person acting in self-defense.
>>
>>38615159
As I said, I instigated that one. I pre-meditated the attack and came at him with the bike lock. He did not start that particular fight, I had even caught him off guard. He also had witnesses on his side.
>>
>>38615192
>He did not start that particular fight
No reason not to stand up for yourself after that.
>>
In what kind of third world country do you wait a few days before going to the doctor over a fucking broken arm, you could end up crippled for life
>>
File: IMG_0707.jpg (49KB, 548x591px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0707.jpg
49KB, 548x591px
>be me
>be 15
>house is on the side of a hill down a winding road
>riding skateboard
>decide it would be fun if i go down the road to my house without stopping
>the road has those metal car barriers on the sides
>one spot has a giant rusty hole/gap
>go down road blindingly fast
>like its an action movie or some shit i hit a stick thats on the road
>skateboard becomes unstable
>of fucking course i slam into the car railing right where the hole is
>slice left arm on rusty railing
>fall 60 feet down steep rocky canyon
>break right arm, right leg, 5 ribs, and get a concussion
>at the bottom i legitimately thought i was gonna die there
>skateboard gone forever
>apparently i was screaming or something and my neighbor heard
>he and my father get me up the canyon to the road and i go to hospital
>still have giant scar on left arm from the railing and a smaller scar on right shin where bone poked out
>permenently scared of any vehicle that isnt motorized and has safety stuff
Thats how i got all fucked up. One other time i fell and split my chin in a tile shower when i was 8 or so.
>>
>>38615320
I had plenty of reason. It showed evidence I did not know how to fight. I never heard the end of it from my mother and grandmother. I was told by the police to not resort to violence and tell the school staff. I was told by school staff to tell the school staff. All of which, of course, did not work. Using violence on people who only did misdemeanors with no evidence, or merely used words would only gave me police attention.
There was no social way to solve it, due to my poor reputation.
There was no rational way to solve it, as I was a kid who was cooped up in autism classrooms being taught how to socialize by the shittiest tapes in existence.
There was no physical way to solve it, as I was under the impression I would be jailed. Furthermore I flat out did not know how to fight and nobody was willing to teach me. The concepts behind fighting were completely alien to me at the time. If I couldn't even land a hit on someone when I had the advantage, what chance would I have in an actual fight?
There simply was no solution presented to my young, impressionable mind.
>>
>>38615398

Atleast you learned your lesson
>>
>>38613244
i had broken my collarbone twice (it was the same one both times)
hurts like a bitch
>>
Fractured my ankle right before the last jump at Airborne school, I kept it hidden and just said I rolled my ankle, wrapped my ankle with 100mph tape and made it out
>>
>>38615420
>I never heard the end of it from my mother and grandmother
>I flat out did not know how to fight and nobody was willing to teach me
>what chance would I have in an actual fight?
Pretty much sums up the entirety of beta males of our generation. I'm so glad I had someone who told me to fuck all that and fight back anyway.
>>
>>38615736
It was for the best, I had really shaky control on my anger back then. I have much better control over it after I had a couple years of isolation post-high school. I had time to research and reel myself in with no distractions. I've gained a lot of confidence after going hermit. I undid the programming the mental-disability backrooms did unto me.
Don't exactly have any "normal societal" success (no friends, no job, etc.), but I don't kick myself for it anymore like I used to. Like I was taught. Only people who try to socially kick me down for it are my family and I've learned to express impatience for their bullshit once in a while. I never had a chance to practice a happy medium before I had secluded myself.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.