[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the difference between having a job and prison? Prison

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: C1csr4-XEAATjKl.jpg (86KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
C1csr4-XEAATjKl.jpg
86KB, 750x725px
What is the difference between having a job and prison?
Prison you get 7 days off.
And wage cucks get 2 days off.
Haha have a nice week wagies.
>>
I always hope the people who make these threads are the real hardcore hikkis rather than "i didn't go out all weekend lol", but it's hard to be sure.

t. 4 year NEET
>>
I've been to prison. You work there too. It's worse than wageslaving. OP doesnt know what he talkin bout
>>
>>38613287
Prison you get 0 days off.
Wageslave you get 2 days off
Not that much better.
>>
>>38613415
You're also surrounded by gangs or shitty COs in prison, plus lack of freedom and kther shit.

Wageslaving sucks but its not even comparable to prison. Get educated, friend.
>>
>>38613287
What happens if you don't do your work in prison? It's not like they can arrest you.
>>
>>38613555
COs either fuck with you, increase your sentence, or you just dont make any money (cant buy commissary without money)

You also make less than a dollar per hour. The only perk of prison is that they let you take college courses
>>
>>38613581
If you were in prison and just decided to never leave your bed would they just let you die?
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38613147
This week is undoubtedly nice.
>>
>>38613665
Yea. I was there before and i got sick with the flu. The bitch nurse would not give me medicine because she thought i was lying because i wanted to get high on watever bs she was going to give me. So i just layed in bed everyday and slept never eating. The cos and prison people didnt care. It took another inmate to get me out to eat.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.