[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>man I lost my virginity to wants me back after many, many

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

>man I lost my virginity to wants me back after many, many years
>he's fit and loaded
>says he loves me for who I am
>says if I want to get married he'll marry me
>says if I want kids we'll have kids
>says if I want a house he'll buy me a house
>known him for 14 years
>most intelligent, diligent, rational and conscientious person I know
>admire him greatly, trust him completely
>loved him desperately for years but got over him eventually
>still love him as a friend

Why am I not happy about this? Isn't this all I should want as a woman, especially since I'm past my sell by date?
>>
>>38612430
>past my sell by date
>why am I not happy
probably because ya forgot how ya dingus
>>
>>38612430
>>38612430
Addendum
>I fucked several men since we were in a relationship
>I don't have any feelings towards him other than what he can provide me (read; money)
>I don't know if I'm ready to settle down yet, even though I'm nearing my expiration date
>>
>>38612462
I'm still occasionally happy about other stuff, so it can't be that.
>>
>>38612489
>I'm still occasionally happy
Well la-dee-da.
Why don't you ask fucking >>>/adv/
>>
>>38612484
>I fucked several men since we were in a relationship
This is accurate. Of course I did. Why, you expect me to stay faithful to someone who broke up with me?
>I don't have any feelings towards him other than what he can provide me (read; money)
Inaccurate. I do love him dearly. Like a brother. I'd do a lot for him and not expect anything in return. He could have my kidney if he needed it.
>I don't know if I'm ready to settle down yet, even though I'm nearing my expiration date
Nope. I am and have been ready to settle down for a long time.
>>
>>38612522
So what, you're holding out for something better?
Worst case scenario, you can divorce him and take half his shit.
Fuck you.
>>
>>38612513
Because they'll give me relationship advice, instead of explaining how not wanting what I should want based on their predictions about my female nature still means I'm evil and they were right all along.
>>
>>38612607
Yeah, it would be kind of nice to be excited about getting married, and to be in love and actually desire my husband. You could say I want something better.
I don't want his shit. We'd make a prenup.
>>
>>38612650
If you don't desire someone that you've known for years, how are you going to make it work in the long term with a complete stranger at this point?
>>
>>38612673
I'm aware that if I turn him down I'll probably end up alone. I am a robot after all. But generally speaking, you know, it actually doesn't take very long to start desiring someone you've just met.
>>
>>38612699
>I am a robot after all.
No. Don't start with this shit. A double fuck you.
>>
>>38612699
>I've fucked several men
>I am female
>someone wants to marry me

>I'm robot just leik you guise, amirite XD
>>
Because your mind has been polluted
>>
>>38612699
>I am a robot after all
Fuck you, you used up cunt
>>
>>38612754
Polluted by what?
>>
>>38612780

Other people's agendas on this website and elsewhere.

You'll let him go and know regret a few years later. It's just a window.
>>
>Fucked several men
You obviously feel like trash.
Go back to him and live happy for a few years
Than let everything catch up to you and be depressed.
GL OP
>>
Reminder to report this normie-infested /adv/ thread
>>
>>38612802
You're probably right, that is most likely what will happen. But I'd regret being with him, too, and it wouldn't work.

>>38612817
I don't think I'd be happy with him even for a few years. I don't think I could feel right about being with him although it's not what I really want, and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be happy either.
>>
>>38612824
I want to, but really what rule is it breaking?
>>
>>38612859
It's a clear violation of >>>/rules/r9k/3
>>
>>38612853

Because he let you go years ago and you haven't forgotten
>>
>>38612853
If you actually want some insight of what to do. I could help. What was the reason for the 2 of you splitting? Ages, when split?
>>
File: 1488016300078.jpg (54KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
1488016300078.jpg
54KB, 475x356px
>>38612699
>I am a robot after all.
Seriously though, if this isn't just bait, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>38612872
>>38612859
Newfriends spotted
>>
>>38612947
nay, the greenest amongst the frogposters is thee
>>
>>38612614
>>>38612513
>Because they'll give me relationship advice, instead of explaining how not wanting what I should want based on their predictions about my female nature still means I'm evil and they were right all along.
women are evil, but also very retarded and can't be happy
that is why women almost always put things into motion to bring about divorce or ending relationships (once flings turn into something serious) vs the man doing so
you are being retarded at the moment
women will never be happy because of their retarded nature
all you can do for society is to make a man happy by providing tenderness and kindness and beauty and giving him permission to have emotional intimacy with another human by being more emotionally vulnerable than he is so he still feels like a man
do your job, roastie.
>>
>>38612430
>>says if I want to get married he'll marry me
>>says if I want kids we'll have kids
>>says if I want a house he'll buy me a house
He's a whipped male. You want a challenge - someone to whom your attracted to but it's hard to attain him because he has goals others than you. Current man is predictable and boring, he's not going to do something exciting and daring by himself.
>>
>>38612976

I don't think so. I think she won't forgive him. He's her friend but that's sort of a punishment.
>>
>>38612430
society programmed you to go after your own head and this guy is throwing himself at you, you became a man in your soul and wish to hunt some handsome retard who will beat you
>>
>>38612430
You never mentioned he was attractive. You want chad, you roastie slut
>>
>>38612925
It was so long ago I don't even remember anymore. We were 23 and 29.
>>
>>38612995
ooh, ooh this guy's got it
you want a wife beater
it all makes sense, and you come to /r9k/ for the mental version of that
>>
Look, love is fickle. At least you like him as a person. I can do an astrological compatibility reading for both of you if you're really interested.
>>
>>38612976
Data point: I was very happy with another predictable and boring man after this one left me.
Another data point: He is actually pretty daring. He's taken risks in his professional life and they've paid off. He just does whatever the fuck he wants.
>>
>>38612997
>You never mentioned he was attractive. You want chad, you roastie slut
>man I lost my virginity to wants me back after many, many years
>he's fit and loaded
>says he loves me for who I am
>says if I want to get married he'll marry me
>says if I want kids we'll have kids
>says if I want a house he'll buy me a house
>known him for 14 years
>most intelligent, diligent, rational and conscientious person I know
>admire him greatly, trust him completely
he's tom brady, though, so he is now the great love of my life and i want to be his wife and give him love and affection and support
the end
>>
>>38612430
>Why am I not happy about this? Isn't this all I should want as a woman, especially since I'm past my sell by date?
Because you expect some stupid fairy tale shit.
If you live with him, if you fuck him regularly, you'll find yourself falling more and more "in love" with him and being more and more sexually excited by him.

I'm personally against it because you're a dumb bitch and it sounds like you'll fuck up a good man's life, but you'd come up on top, whore.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.