[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck happened to you guys you use to have actual good

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: elot.jpg (37KB, 400x409px) Image search: [Google]
elot.jpg
37KB, 400x409px
what the fuck happened to you guys
you use to have actual good things to talk about rather than trap thread 3000 and fembot thread 1600
we use to rule the lands being misogynistic gay hating no love best boy

we come here to escape the feels not create them
most of you fags dont even know what robot9000 is
we use to be brothers but now your all gay faggots who fall for every fucking shitty fembot thread ever

fuck you niggers i'm out
r9k has no topic/
>>
>>38612212
>r9k has no topic
yes, that is the point. see you tomorrow
>>
Sorry, you're wrong. I've been here since the beginning and it was always pretty much this. Even the complaining about how fembots and tripfags and attentionwhores have ruined /r9k and how it was all better before has been pretty much constant.
>>
>get good thread
>make general for it
>xx gen is shitting up this board
>>
File: 1499933759521.png (976KB, 848x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499933759521.png
976KB, 848x1080px
>>38612212
Traps or no traps, r9k is still r9k. If you're a robot, unless you ascend to normie hood (VERY UNLIKELY) than you're here for good. See you in 20 minutes.
>>
>>38612252
>get good thread
>make general for it
rdit
>>38612254
i stopped posting here because of all every thread is the same garbage baiting and homofag trap circlejerk
they think being a trap will make there nihilistic hedonist lives any better
>>
>>38612307
learn how to use filters. it may save your life
>>
File: ha jokes on you.jpg (58KB, 777x932px) Image search: [Google]
ha jokes on you.jpg
58KB, 777x932px
>>38612307
>I stopped posting here

>Is posting here right now

Ever hear the saying actions speak louder than words?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.