[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who / receding hairline/ here? >have normal hairline til

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1500666008374.gif (500KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1500666008374.gif
500KB, 500x375px
Who / receding hairline/ here?

>have normal hairline til highschool
>start to notice it recede at 18
>always kept my hair long because I was self conscious
>It wasn't so bad, at this point I still had a decent hairline
>notice it recede more and more every year
>now it's basically at the point where my hairline it's a few degrees towards my forehead and I basically have a gigantic forehead

Stopped giving a shit since last year, but i still have really long hair though. People tend to ignore my balding and focus more on the length, straightness, and cleanliness of my hair instead. So at least there's a silver lining

>see an old neighbor I used to talk to, we'll call him D
>older guy, lots of life experience
>"AAANOOONNN WHERE YA BEEN! LOOK AT YA, GET A HAIRCUT! YOU A HIPPIE?"
>Hey D, what's going on man? How's everything?
"ANON WHAT'S GOING ON WITH YOUR HEAD, YOU'RE THINNING OUT BUDDY! CUT YER HAIR!"

and then we started to bullshit, as much as I love the guy, damn that really grounded me kek
>>
Mine started to recede a bit when I was 19. Promptly got on fin. 2 years in and I think it's been fine since but I'm not completely sure. If I actually we're to go bald I'd probably just an hero.
>>
Shaved that shit since i was 19, nobody cares as long as you are not a skeleton with no jaw
>>
>>38611851
36 here, my hair is still long and lustrous. Just wanted to share that with you.
>>
Just shave it like Jason Statham or Jude Law. Those guys are my personal heros
>>
>>38611851
You will never be the same person again. Prepare to be "the bald guy" for the rest of your life. Oh and you can completely forget about getting a girlfriend unless you're going to date 35 year old single mothers.
>>
File: 1498444176322.jpg (89KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498444176322.jpg
89KB, 500x500px
>>38611851
>balding
>long hair

Are you trying to go for the creep look?
Shave your head and work out.
>>
>>38612161
Wow is that the real mr. Clean?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.