[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any robots who like traveling? I want to go somewhere

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1486239666458.jpg (185KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486239666458.jpg
185KB, 1280x960px
Are there any robots who like traveling? I want to go somewhere but I don't know where. Where should I go?
>>
I'm not a robot but I love traveling. What do you want help with?
>>
>>38611753
go 40 Kilometers North of your current position.
>>
>>38611813
No, that would be fucking awful.
>>
>>38611753
I love travelling, where are you based anon? I can try suggest some nice/cheap nearby places to go : )
>>
>>38611753
Just visit the closest town you never been to (passing through it in transit does not count) for half a day or such.
Even if there is little interesting you can think of, its a new place, it won't take you long to get home if its shit and you know the area now.
Beats F5ing your brains out another day.
>>
Travel to a place where prostitutes are easily available. Like Mexico, Germany, Thailand.
>>
>>38611917
Anywhere in Europe is fine but anywhere on Earth is too, really.
>>38611983
I'd rather kill myself than pay for sex and I don't need to.
>>
Go to the Philippines and declare war against your virginity.
>>
>>38612000
What's wrong with having sex with hot girls? Are you gay?
>>
>>38612024
Having sex with hot girls is ok, but paying for it is laughable because it means you're a complete failure as a man.
>>
>>38612034
Chads have no problem fucking prostitutes. Many of the clientele are Chads and successful men.
>>
This all depends on where you're based, and your budget..
>>
>>38611753
I really would like to travel but I have no money and can't bring myself to work
>>
>>38612106
Where would you go? I'll go there and let you know all about how lame it is.
>>
>>38611753
If you got money basically anywhere In SEA region is pretty nice. Ex: Thailand has shit like the temples that are something to see and anything on the coast looks amazing.
>>
>>38612000
Okay, well the inter-rail pass is a great, fairly affordable option. You can go on a romp through European capitals if you want or if you're on a budget just tour one country.

E.g. Germany, great route would be Berlin - Hamburg - Dusseldorf/Frankfurt - Munich - Nuremberg - Berlin.

Prague is a beautiful city with great food. If you have a bit more cash I'd highly recommend heading up into Scandinavia. Stockholm is particularly nice and you can catch trains out of the city into the wilderness. Loads of options really!
>>
>>38612114
In no particular order
>Alaska
>Iceland
>Finland, Norway
>Russia
>Patagonia
>Antarctica
>New Zealand
>Eastern Europe/Russia
>>
>>38612127
I'm already in Stockholm and it is awful here. Thanks for confirming that everywhere else is just as terrible if this is what constitutes "particularly nice."
>>
>>38612149
If you don't like Stockholm for whatever reason you probably won't like the rest of Europe either. Go to Southeast Asia.
>>
>>38612149
Well I was only there for three days before travelling up North so I guess I only saw the central tourist areas likely to draw in tourists. I enjoyed the old town and the Nobel museum.

Each place I'd call "particularly nice" has its own individual attractions and charms. Gotta explore and find out for yourself bud.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.