[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm attracted to my only friend in every sense of the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (42KB, 236x331px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 236x331px
>I'm attracted to my only friend in every sense of the word.
Is it better to be alone than to be in this situation? I worry he knows.
>>
It would make him feel flattered, happy, not only would it boost his confidence to know that his female friend was attracted to him but he would likely enjoy your company much more then. And then you could make moves on him in private and encourage him to do more with you. Just sometime say "I think you're really sexy.."
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 384x384px
>>38611480
It would make him feel flattered, happy, not only would it boost his confidence to know that his female friend was attracted to him but he would likely enjoy your company much more then.
Anon that's the problem, I'm a guy.
>>
>>38611457
Nothing matters in the end, that's why it matters now. If you get zero gay vibes from him then respect his boundaries and continue being a friend of his. It's not like he's going out with other guys and "Friendzoning" you. If he's not into guys you just have to accept that, but you should probably clue him in that you like guys eventually. Depends how close you guys are and if he's homophobic or not.
>>
>>38611457
This is the problem with having gay friends. It just isn't sustainable. They will fall for you and then you have an awkward situation. Same exact thing happened to me. My gay friend kept hitting on me and eventually I just sent him a meme telling him to knock the gay shit off and he stopped talking to me. Oh well. Don't care. Call me a bigot or whatever, it's not a sustainable relationship if you're a quality friend.
>>
>>38611457
Take advantage of the situation, start calling yourself life partners and fondle his genitals whenever you can. He will resist at first, but just continue to say how happy this makes you and he will calm down.

>>38611523
Doesn't matter anon. Say you love him constantly. If he argues, tell him you mean it as a friendship. Take advantage of that thin line and slowly break the barriers to make him yours.

>>38612916
I believe it is quite possible that any person can turn gay if given enough love. You are telling me the guys on 4chan with "tfw no gf" wouldn't heavily embrace a guy who just wants to fondle their genitals all day long?
>>
>>38613009
>You are telling me the guys on 4chan with "tfw no gf" wouldn't heavily embrace a guy who just wants to fondle their genitals all day long?

Yes for some of us that is exactly the case. I do not give a fuck about your love or attraction, you are a male.
Accept it, anything else will get you hurt and enkindle more hatred. I grow enough of that shit when I get mistaken for one of you by a female and have a hard enough time telling myself that this pain isn't some random gay guys fault.
You throw hairs on that camels back on your own risk, dude.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.