[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greentext storytime leggo! >be me, 16 at the time >At a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: high noon.jpg (41KB, 585x501px) Image search: [Google]
high noon.jpg
41KB, 585x501px
Greentext storytime leggo!
>be me, 16 at the time
>At a friends house with a bunch of peeps
>Me and chad leave the house at around 3am for some air and I see some dumpsters left out at the nearby store
>"Hey chad, we should go dumpster diving and get some free stuff"
>"You know what, lets do it"
>We go back to the house, everyones passed out so we wake up everyone but only my robot friend actually gets up and comes with us
>We head out and sneak up to the dumpster (turns out it's a Kmart one, we can hear security in their room right near said dumpster)
>Robot slowly lifts lid (theres a chain restricting it from opening very wide)
>Chad rummages around, grabs me a binder of all things then he slightly nudges the chain which makes a little noise
>Robot instantly startled drops the lid, makes a loud noise
>We all just start sprinting away in a panic, we get away from the general area but then I see a car so I start sprinting even faster
>Notice the car now has blue and red lights
>ofuk.jpg
>Instantly stop, cop car pulls up beside us
Cont?
>>
File: yesh.jpg (23KB, 326x292px) Image search: [Google]
yesh.jpg
23KB, 326x292px
>>38609967
Cont
>"What are you boys doing up this early"
>Chad tries to keep cool but panics and jumbles his words "Oh we were just going out for a walk, yea we were up to no good"
>UP TO NO GOOD WHAT ARE YOU SAYING CHAD
>"Oh uh, WEREN'T up to no good I should say"
>Phew
>Officer starts asking for our names since we didn't have ID on us, I'm on the verge of a panic attack but I keep masking my fear
>Chad gives his name, he pops up in the system because of his brother
>"Robot huh, we got a report related to you just the other week."
>"Oh yea I reported some dick living near me for throwing tomahawks at cars"
>dafuq.png
>"What's your name big man? Anon huh? You don't seem to be in our system."
>"Oh yea.. Heh I'm a good boy *nervous laugh*"
>"Welp, you guys don't seem to be causing any trouble, so stay safe out there."
>He drove off. We aren't in trouble? Didn't he get suspicious about us running, or suspicious about chad saying we were up to no good or even suspicious about the binder I was clearly trying to hid in plain sight
>Guess not, W H E W. We ended up trying to walk to the adult shop to dumpster dive there but it was too far so we headed home.
That was my one and only run in with the cops
>
>>
You can tell this story is true because nothing happened.
>>
File: IMG_0684.png (302KB, 934x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0684.png
302KB, 934x1136px
Any kind OP? This is mine.
>>
File: autism.jpg (79KB, 974x643px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
79KB, 974x643px
>>38610209
Sadlife ._. But true

>>38610223
I love creepy stories
>>
We can tell you are still 16 you faggot. Also you nor any of your "peeps" are robots you are friends at a house party. if you think you fit in then you are WRONG. s a g e
>>
>>38610166
Fuck you anon for the cop just driving off
>me and my friends liked to walk to Walmart at late hours just for the fuck of it
>cop questions us
>makes our parents pick us up
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.