[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it feel like to have a girl attracted to you? To think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 3262.jpg (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
3262.jpg
45KB, 400x400px
What does it feel like to have a girl attracted to you?

To think you're hot as hell, to have a sincere crush on you, to be infatuated with you?
>>
feels meh.

I wish I cared more, but I just don't.
>>
File: 1500927174018.jpg (23KB, 485x491px) Image search: [Google]
1500927174018.jpg
23KB, 485x491px
>>38608825
Whenever girls (rarely) are interested me, I always go into denial and convince myself that they don't. So, it's not great.
>>
>>38608825

It sucks.
They constantly shit test and try to manipulate you or provoke you to see how you will react. It's like being around a sociopath.
>>
I'm too self conscious to ever believe that another human could appreciate my existence. I've even had GF for like over two years, never once did I trust her or feel like she really liked me. In the back of my mind it always felt like I was being used for whatever, attention or free dinners I guess. Probably not the sex since I'm pathetic.
>>
>>38608890
Can you give some examples of what they do so I know what to look out for? Your wisdom might come in handy someday.
>>
Its kinda annoying,some girls in my highschoold had a crush on me but one of em is really annoying like she will do anything to get my attention but i keep ignoring her
>>
>>38608864
same here desu I just wanna die because of this
>tfw beyond saving
>>
>>38608825
Happiest 3 months of my life. To have someone wake up next to you with a smile and a kiss. God, I wish I could go back.
>>
All I can say is it's incredible how fast they can move on. Back in the day when there was no word for what autism was, I had a few come after me.
Being autistic and weird I didn't know what to do and just froze.
By the time I'd figured it out and decided I could handle this they were over it.

I don't get it. There are girls I crushed on from jr high that I would still to this day sacrifice a lot for a chance with. But they can go from interested to cold indifference in a couple weeks.
>>
File: sunlight.jpg (129KB, 1003x1003px) Image search: [Google]
sunlight.jpg
129KB, 1003x1003px
>>38608825
Its the best feeling in the world. pic related and I are inseparable :)

I'm such a lucky girl . ..
>>
>>38608937
It's biological, I think.
Men are expendable. Men went out to hunt, some never came back. To keep the tribe populated those women would have to find other male companions. It's advantageous for them to be able to let go more easily.
>>
>>38608825
So amazing that 3 years later im still in love with her. I have problems with some of the harder drugs but id quit everything to feel that pure again
>>
>>38608911

It's not even examples really it's a constant stream it's relentless.
If they are around other women they'll constantly gossip about you and then stop talking and laugh when you walk in.
They'll constantly invent reasons to touch you but it's not sexy like you think it's just annoying and creepy.
They will try to play mind games and if you don't play along they get mad but the think about them getting mad is it just makes them play even more.
And it gets worse and worse
>>
>>38608825
That feeling is foreign to me too OP. This board has gone to shit with the normalfag infestation. I had NEVER had the feeling of someone who likes me in my life. I get reminded by it everyday in all forms of media. It got to a point where I leave the room if people start to kiss or show any form of intimacy. Hopefully one day I grow numb to this pain and can accept my fate of dying like this.
>>
>>38608825
Annoying as fuck. Trust me, your stupid Disney fantasy is actually better. When you deal with women on a regular basis you start to hate them.
>>
It's alright.

It makes me feel really good about myself sometimes.
>>
>>38608825
well I got a few girls while ago by using my schizo skills and lying all the time pretending to be a confident upper class normalfag

is a lot of work and money throw, is stressful as fuck and it doesn't last more than a few weeks, until the slut realizes she is actually dating an ugly NEET weirdo
>>
>>38608825
I wish i knew Op... i really do.
>>
>>38609303
I say you are at 75% of Elliot mutation, keep working on it and make sure to buy some weapons to off those damn kissers
>>
File: 1474998844044.jpg (119KB, 1298x662px) Image search: [Google]
1474998844044.jpg
119KB, 1298x662px
>>38608825
Pretty good. It's the one, infallible piece of evidence I can't get around that I'm a passable human being, that someone somehow finds me lovable.

On the other hand, I live on my computer, and she lives in another country. So, I either let that fact drive me insane, or just do my best to enjoy what I already have and don't think about what could be.
>>
>>38609524
Please stop talking to me as if you know me you jackass. I don't have the balls to pull any stuff like that.
>>
>>38608890
This he knows, he knows
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.