[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /IKEA/ >Well-spiced meatballs >Creamy mashed potatoes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Who here /IKEA/
>Well-spiced meatballs
>Creamy mashed potatoes
>Savory sauce
>Lingonberry preserves

It simply cannot be beat.
>>
Seriously. Their preparation makes McDonalds look amateur. Fast food of the decade. Not sure I'd eat it though, more impressed with the industrial process.
>>
>>38608080
I love the local Ikea at Helsinki perkele, went there last friday

>cool furniture for cheap
>interesting displays of decoration options
>a huge amount of tits and ass to stare at
>Seriously it's at the level of needing to go and masturbate at the toilet to calm your boners
>most of the employees are young females that are nice to look at
>especially that one short blonde with the ass like UNF
>Actually 90% of them have great asses and wear those tight pants, yum yum yum
>cheap hot dogs
>those chocolate ball confectionary
>swedish alcohol free cider

I like it, bought some red furniture to spice up me house
>>
i don't have a qt to go to ikea with. ikea is pretty much a couples-only store.
>>
Why are some shilling threads so comfy?
>>
>>38608080
>buying food at a furniture store

Is this a poor person thing? Did you also buy your automobile from Best Buy?
>>
>>38608181
It's not like american businesses, the food is actually at a high quality instead of being the cheapest scraps put together for the poor people. In fact eating at IKEA costs three times what it would at Mcdonalds, and even Mcdonalds is not that cheap because of the jewropian union, 5 euros for a happy meal
>>
>>38608080
Ikea food is fucking nasty and if the Swedish knew about it they'd close every Ikea in America as an act of national disgrace
>>
>>38608181

Ikea makes you walk around their half-assed shit so fat murricans get tired and eat shitty fast food in repose. They design their show rooms specifically to appeal to target demographics. Honestly it's just swedes giving a middle finger to merifats.
>>
File: o.jpg (77KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
77KB, 1000x1000px
nigga we /comfy/
>>
File: KFC.png (1MB, 3450x3450px) Image search: [Google]
KFC.png
1MB, 3450x3450px
Twonie Tusdaie i think they call it in canada
>>
>>38608080
>>38608495

I fucking lose this, it's what I get every time I go.
Makes me think of family as pathetic as that sounds.
>>
>>38608080
Ikea make fucking damn good food for a flat pack furniture store
>>
>>38608181

Here in Sweden it's a common thing to just go and eat at IKEA because it's cheap and good food for the price.

They also have a christmas smorgasbord that is GOAT.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.