[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dragons are real >Dinosaurs actually = dragons Why hasn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

>Dragons are real
>Dinosaurs actually = dragons

Why hasn't anyone put this together yet?
>>
>>38607762
Actual crocodiles / alligators = Dragons.

Sometimes cassowaries or other birds = dragons.

Other times, sea creatures = dragons

Basically any time a knight got drunk and killed some aggressive wild life that wildlife was actually a dragon that spat acid.
>>
>>38608329
>middle age english society was the only culture referencing dragons

for shame, anon
>>
>>38608371
Swap "knights" with any equivalent position, keep the drink and intent to be boisterous of what a beast they've slain / why their horse is dead / how come they've been gone fucking around for so long with no results.

There should be no written history of any creatures that lived alongside dinosaurs. Hell, I doubt even an oral tradition could exist.
>>
>>38608403
>>38608371
On the otherhand, I believe "ancient dragon bones" being dinosaur bones has already been thoroughly pondered by historians.
>>
>>38608403
>>38608329
You seem like the kinda guy who would wonder if the virgin marry actually just got smashed by some Roman legionary, didn't know how to explain the pregnancy, and told her gullible husband it was God to avoid being stoned.
I wanna grab a beer with you
>>
>>38608444
Or maybe his cummies dripped down from her asshole to her coochie.
>>
>>38608329

Hello Richard Freeman, didn't know you posted here, finished your new book yet.
>>
>>38608459
Or they had a kid normally and turned him into the greatest tourist trap/get rich quick scheme/pageant baby of all time
>>
>>38608481
The whole immaculate conception thing could really have been written in retroactively a long time later too, to jazz things up.

I mean, "and then God shot his cum out of Joseph's dick" doesn't have much of a ring to it.
>>
Why was Mary even a virgin if she was married? Did her husband not ever fuck her?
>>
>>38608576
I'm no historian but since our early copies of scripture from that early are few and far between it's just as likely someone wrote in the virgin part to espouse how great chastity is and everyone else just copied him.
>>
>>38608618
>>38608576
>>38608524
It was most likely retconned. The original Hebrew describes her as "young" or "sweet" or something, which was mistranslated to mean virgin much later on. One of the key principles of Judaism (especially ancient Judaism) is to "be fruitful and multiply" I.e. Fuck a lot and make babies. Those two were defiantly knocking sandals on the daily if you catch my drift
>>
>>38608524
the immaculate conception refers to Mary being born without original sin, my dude
>>
>>38607762
Giant lizards actually used to exist while humans were around.
>>
>>38607762
>ufos are real
>birds = alien spacecraft
>>
>>38607762
>God is real
>the sun = God
>>
>>38607762
>Bigfoots are real
>gorillas actually = Bigfoot
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.