[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you lose a good friend /r9k/? >Be me. >Get new

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: HW1q3Q2.png (333KB, 931x554px) Image search: [Google]
HW1q3Q2.png
333KB, 931x554px
How did you lose a good friend /r9k/?

>Be me.
>Get new laptop back in 2007 or 8.
>Sell old laptop to friend.
>He has no idea how to reformat, offer to reformat and set up for him. He wants to just play spore. It barely plays spore.
>He's in attic at friends house, i'm on second floor.
>Yell "WHAT DO YOU WANT YOUR PASSWORD TO BE".
>He yells "BIG DICK".
>okey.jpg.
>Calls me next day wondering what his password was.
>Tell him big dick.
>He laughs. I laugh.
>Calls me again asking for password again.
>Big dick, you yelled it, all caps.
>Friend Lawrence knows Adam knows nothing about computers.
>Messages Adam on facebook "COOL THINGS YOU'RE WRITING BRO, COOL PASSWORD BIG DICK, COOL CHATLOGS".
>Adam absolutely fucking loses it.
>Accuses Lawrence of keylogging, lawrence says must of been me, I set it up.
>Constant calling, rift in our friends forms, group of 10 of us is INSTANTLY fractured.
>There's no keylogger.
>HOW DID LAWRENCE KNOW PASSWORD WAS BIG DICK.
>This goes on for months, eventually Adam and friends remove each other from facebook but still keep tabs through friends of friends.
>I'm a big dick apparently.
>Fuck it, he's retarded, let's just fuck with him.
>Start posting maggie on his wall.
>No idea what this means(Name of my dog).
>Get's angry wants to know what it means, we always just respond maggie.
>Things get worse, fights happen, "Big brothers or other people we know can fight must now beat up the keyloggers".
>Eventually Adam start yelling it doesn't bother him.
>Make video YTP of him.
>Don't hear from him for 2 years.
>His friends say we're dicks, find out one of them her cat died under a boat.
>New way to get under adams skin.
>Continue to mock dead cat for year.
>Make video in honour of her killing her cat under a boat to crush the cat into diamonds.

So how did you singlehandedly break up a group of friends?
>>
Videos I guess.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ay0H6WVZaE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1exDDq3MErw
>>
File: Monopoly BOI.jpg (91KB, 618x645px) Image search: [Google]
Monopoly BOI.jpg
91KB, 618x645px
>2014
>massive weebfriends and myself casually enjoying last year of highschool
>filthyfrank makes his weeaboo video
>think it's the funniest shit i'd seen in forever
>show it to friends
>the look of disgust on their faces grew as we slowly realised how disappointing we are
>slowly begin to use weeb as an insult to eachother
>begin to hate anime and ourselves
>everybody renounces being a weeb
>any remote interest in anything asian would trigger the weeb insult
>by the end of school, we effectively hated the loving shit out of anything anime-related

2017 now, back into being weeb trash and I still look back at how a fucking youtube video was the catalyst that would break our friendship.
so fucking fragile
>>
>>38608116
You can never end the weeb life.
>>
>>38607128
how did he know the password though?
>>
>>38608966
He was there when i was setting it up and we joked about adam calling for password twice.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.