[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the 80/20 rule real? Do 80% of women only sleep with 20%

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1484289375056.png (332KB, 604x671px) Image search: [Google]
1484289375056.png
332KB, 604x671px
Is the 80/20 rule real?

Do 80% of women only sleep with 20% of men?

If so how do we ever get any?
>>
>>38607014
pay and fuck women below you, life isint fair mate
especially if you are a man
>>
Its more like there are very few men who enjoy high levels of success with woman and as you go down its gets way worse.

More than likely you will get a girl, but only after she fucks a bunch of chads and brads.
>>
>>38607014
When they get to their late 20s and decide that they need to settle with a *nice* guy.Unless you go to a third world shithole where the man is still the rice gainer and women are literally forced to find someone to marry since young ages.
>>
Is this whole board insane? Outside of high school and maybe a little bit of college 99% of women just want someone who is nice to them, has the same hobbies, is employed and at least some-what cares about their appearance.

They are engineers, cops, cashiers, doctors, office drones, smart, dumb, mean, ugly, trashy, kinky, boring, quiet, loud, polite, lucky, silly, nervous, shy, sheltered, traveled, clingy, independent, selfless, lazy, manipulative, submissive, brave, aggressive and every type of personality under the sun.

The only people who solely care about looks are sociopaths and dumb celebrities. Usually women care less about looks that men do. Stay away from trashy skanks and gold diggers and you'll be fine.

The problem is YOU. Go outside talk to people. Fuck
>>
>>38607014
>Is the 80/20 rule real?
>Do 80% of women only sleep with 20% of men?
No its all shitposting
>>
No, jesus christ. How dumb could you possibly be to think this is true?

Here's a way to "get" women: Stop trying to "get" them and just be a normal human being and don't say repugnant ass shit all the time. Christ y'all are dumb as fuck
>>
>>38607437
>average looking guy
>technician
>hobbys: music, art and reading
>21
>why can't get a gf
>oh yes of course i live in a basement
>>
>>38607014
Not long ago I got access to sister's buddy facebook and decided to read her private messages because I'm a creep and was looking for her nudes. Some conversation with her ex-bf caught my eye, she was letting him know she meet with other dude every two weeks and they always use 2 to 5 condoms, and that's not all, she says this dude is busy because many want to fuck with him. So perhaps, OP?
>>
>>38607437
>>38607478
>>38607481
You normies always say it's all bullshit but you never even make any effort to disprove this tried and tested probability principle.

Your faggy fee-fees don't count as an argument against the 80-20 rule
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.