[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would your superhero power be? Id have either creation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

File: 1494479193777.jpg (359KB, 826x1169px) Image search: [Google]
1494479193777.jpg
359KB, 826x1169px
What would your superhero power be?

Id have either creation with a very limited range or some kind of guardian entity ala stand.
>>
>>38606542
The ability to take a fat ogre shit but when the turd hits the water in the toilet none of it splashes up onto my buttcheeks, no matter how hard I launch it

You can call me dry heinie man
>>
File: IMG_6562.png (472KB, 644x1443px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6562.png
472KB, 644x1443px
>>38606542
The ability to attack with astral power.
>my sword, The Bathhouse Tiger attacks with astral power, anything without astral defense can be cut
>additionally, The Bathhouse Tiger can only be broken by astral attacks (has astral defense)
>the superhero name is Miracle Kid
>Miracle Kid also has astral based stats
>is physically capable of doing things like clones, after images, teleporting etc
>resistant to psychological attacks
>can make barriers, crude weapons, and attack rays with astral powers
>>
Avatar bending powers. If I was limited to one probably Earth. I'm not a good swimmer and fire is pretty useless outside of fighting.
>>
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

>odds are villains
>evens are heroes
>0s and repeating are anti-heroes
>>
Invisibility but with some added perks like being able to go through shit but still be able to touch/be touched by other people.

So like, the power to turn into a ghost that can feel.
>>
I'd just want to fly safely and easily, even better if I can take other people flying with me
Superpowers are not my thing but I've had dreams where I could fly ever since I was very young and I wish to experience it in the waking world, as well
>>
I would want a power that could get stronger, like something that gives me a persons abilities when I kill them or something like that. That way I would limitless potential.
>>
File: Billy_Numerous.jpg (63KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Billy_Numerous.jpg
63KB, 640x480px
Probably the ability to clone or duplicate myself. You could get up to all sorts of wacky hijinks with a power like that.
>>
>>38606791
Peace Manipulation
>>
>>38606791
>Cardiology Manipulation
The power to manipulate hearts of oneself and/or others. Variation of Body Manipulation.
The user has complete control over the hearts of oneself and others, including the blood-pressure and heart-rate. They can increase the cardiac fitness, inflict/cure all cardiac diseases and conditions or cause/remove mutations. They can use this offensively by stopping the heart.

So if I'm a villain I give people hear attacks and a hero I become a doctor? Alright.
>>
>>38606791
Rolled Omnifabrication
The ability to invent and create anything. Highest form of Enhanced Inventing.
>superhero name: Skyero
>supervillain name: Aireos
>>
>>38606910
wtf how am I supposed to be an anti-hero with this power. literally what am I supposed to do.
>>
>>38606542
Mind control. To the extent where I can read their minds/access their memories, basically become them. Not just regular zombie-esque mind control.
>>
File: 1474125137651.png (21KB, 809x808px) Image search: [Google]
1474125137651.png
21KB, 809x808px
The ability to get a gf
>>
jumper. likr from the movie
>>
File: tarotspread.gif (36KB, 400x236px) Image search: [Google]
tarotspread.gif
36KB, 400x236px
>>38606791
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Precognition

Man, I would love to be an Oracle.
I'm made for the part.
I would be the shittiest, steryotipical Oracle that would be around.

>You would have to enter my dark computer lighted room to have a vision.
>I would give out riddles and questions to the reader just to mess with them (assuming it's not an important question) telling them "if i tell you, you'll change the future"
>I would wear robes.
>I would giggle at people for "not knowing the path of destiny".
>I would get hit in the face by my teammate because I would be an annoying fucker.
>"PREPARE FOR YOUR FATE!"

But hey, I would be a nice ally in any factions.

Man, I love autistically think about this shit.
>>
Telepathy, clairvoyance, or divination. You can't hide anything from me.
>>
File: hierophant.jpg (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
hierophant.jpg
2MB, 2000x2000px
>>38606542
Hierophant green
>>
>>38606791
Invisible Flame Manipulation

damn that sounds cool
>>
>>38607461
So basically just magician's red.
>>
>>38606791
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Waterfowl_Physiology

Well at least I will finally have a big cock.
>>
Force sensitive, Jedi or Sith.
>>
Being omniscient would be my jam.
>>
to manipulate reality but i can only do it by saying programming nodes irl
>>
File: meme_wizard.jpg (21KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
meme_wizard.jpg
21KB, 410x410px
Meme magic by the powers of Kek
>>
>>38606791
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Artificial_Soul

Pls be Anti-hero I don't want to be a villain with this power.
>>
>>38606791
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Spatiolock
Perfect Anti-power! Or at least villain.
>>
Everytime i get dobles everyone who posted in a thread before me loses their powers and they belong to me.
>>
>>38606791
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Absolute_Immortality

Worst power for a robot
>>
>>38606871
I've dreamt of this power just to make money. I'd rent my copies out to manufacturing plants for a fraction of what real employees cost and make a fortune in a few days of work.
>>
File: _84738939_dicpenderyn_dewibowen.jpg (87KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
_84738939_dicpenderyn_dewibowen.jpg
87KB, 660x371px
>>38606542
the power to create a gf please desu
>>
>>38607894

Chucky was a great villain.
>>
>>38606542
The ability to temporarily remove myself (or rather, block the thought of myself) from other people's brains. They cannot think about me at all, they forget I exist.

I have always dreamed about this. Being able to willfully make people forget everything about me, even my existence.
>>
>>38608087
>implying your clone wouldn't just make clones of himself to do the same thing, and this would continue, until you have overpopulated the earth with yous and the entire human race dies out.
>>
File: KFC.png (1MB, 3450x3450px) Image search: [Google]
KFC.png
1MB, 3450x3450px
The power of chicken and to chicken any enemy I may encounter on my quests to rule the world with chicken... And gravy.
>>
I believe that it powers are born from personalities they must follow some rules.
>Area of effect is given by the area of effect of the person irl.
As in, someone who only cares about himself and doesnt mind the world around him will have probably a strong power with a very small area of effect.
>Tastes
If your whole life you wanted to be like a spider, you will probably get spider powers.
>Personality
Go getters will get highly offensive powers, simple people probably will be just defensive powerhouses without any trick, manipulative people will have control abilities, shy, unasuming people defensive/evasive powers, etc
>Extras
The element of your power is decided by your personality and attitude, etc, you know it.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.