[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Thanks for taking me to the ice cream shop, anon. What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: ice creme.webm (1MB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
ice creme.webm
1MB, 640x800px
>Thanks for taking me to the ice cream shop, anon. What do you wanna do next?
>>
put on a shirt you whore
>>
I want to break up with you and lay in an empty room and die
>>
>>38606448
>put on a shirt you whore
literally 100% of the time this webm appears, this is the first comment or some variant.
>>
*unzips dick*

eh bb u want sum fuk
>>
I want to put my **hand** in **yours**.
>>
>>38606580
which board am i on again lol I'M DRUNKBROS WOOHOO
>>
>>38606436
This reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where the girl doesn't wear a bra and Elaine gives the girl a bra as a present and the girl thinks that the bra is supposed to be worn as a top.
>>
Keeping a girl like that around must be pretty hard if not impossible if you're not Chad. Everywhere you go, there will be guys who are better than you hitting on her as well. Anything that you had to offer her, a better guy would also have that and then something more.
>>
How is every comment not "I wish I could punch her in the face"?
>>
>>38606436
>What do you wanna do next?
I thought we agreed on this you fucking bitch. I make plans every fucking day and it's always an argument where you say no to everything I want to do. So today, you make the plans. Don't act I don't know what you're doing. I don't want to say "Hey, let's go to Husky's" and then thirty minutes you're too bored and want to leave. You choose where to go this time. You make the plans.
>>
>>38606436
Get you a boob job.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.