[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYU -8IFcDPw >he listens

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYU-8IFcDPw
>he listens to hype music and imagines him as a protagonist of a shonen anime, fighting and running fast like a badass, the scenes showing all the allies and the evil alliance
I honestly enjoy this so much, my mind always does this kind of shit, it makes me feel like a complete badass for a few minutes. who else does this? also share the song that would be a cool song for an opening.
>>
>>38605029
So we're 2 op.
I feel kinda ashamed of doing this to this day, but oh well. Used to listen to starset alot too.

I have a absurd love for bleach btw, more than anything
>>
File: 1492966483494.png (772KB, 1300x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492966483494.png
772KB, 1300x1080px
>>38605294
I see we have a lot in common. i also love bleach and Starset, particularly songs like My demons, Carnivore, It has begun etc..
>>
>>38605029
I do this and pretend I am rescuing girl I like. I imagine the overlord anime opening and pretend I have demon powers and I am rescuing my crush from monsters and stuff. I feel so strong and amazing.
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 251x201px
>>38605393
Yep, same. is this autism? i honestly don't even now.
>>
>>38605377
Btw Starset was doing shows or something together with breaking benjamin. Of course I cant even dream of going to something like this. Also bleach ended ""poorly"". Why are our lifes like this anon?
The only real happiness now is the daydreaming
>>
File: neardn.jpg (36KB, 600x334px) Image search: [Google]
neardn.jpg
36KB, 600x334px
>He doesn't listen to music to boost his IQ & detective skills.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTGlrcReWrk
>>
>>38605556
The end of Bleach was probably the most soul crushing experience i've ever had reading an anime, both the artwork and the story went to shit. i'm still kinda salty that Shonen Jump pushed Tite Kubo so hard. He could of made the best Shonen ever if they gave him the time and freedom. and to think it was my dream to be a mangaka growing up. poor fella.
>>
>>38605650
Reading a manga*
god damn i need to read through my posts, that was actually cringe.
>>
>>38605556
Oh, in top of all this, >>38605502 reminded of a thing.
One of my biggests fantasies is saving my oneitis from monsters and shit.
Something going further and developing entire backstories about me being part of a secret magic society and I'm trying to save the world of a invasion of demons or something, then I save and actively protect her, going against my missions and orders to protect her.
Damn how many times have I daydreamed about this or things equally autistic? I wonder what my oneitis would think if she knew, sounds pretty retarded.
(((I've saved rukia couple of times swell, sounds way autistic)))
>>
>>38605757
Holy fuck I miss spelled so many things here
>>
>>38605622
Detective anime shows are greatly underappreciated.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ0onJKSITA
>>
>>38605757
Yeah. I've actually created entire plots and arcs like this. I just want to live in these worlds, they seem much more interesting than real life.
>>
>>38605845
Besides that very autistic stuff I come up time by time, I'm trying to develop a world and plot to maybe one day write a manga or something, maybe in 10 years or so... I dont know how to put things down in paper but it keeps getting bigger and bigger, I wish I could somewhy use all this "unused creativity" to do something actively
>>
File: Devil May Cry 04.jpg (22KB, 468x334px) Image search: [Google]
Devil May Cry 04.jpg
22KB, 468x334px
Nah I fantasies about being possessed by a god through a very painful ritual that kills me very slowly. My blood doesnt stop flowing until a big pool of blood is created. When I awaken again Im all powerful and theres a big explosion of air fire and electricity with a darkish violet glow to it. I announce to the world that Im the new leader of the world and most of the nations bow down to me except few that I make a quick example of. Also when I become this god being a giant ancie t city rices from the ground and I live in the top of this great palace. I spend my day slaughtering those whonare unworthy to exist and empathise with my fellow robots. I am able to share some of my power that grants them super human abilities. Sometimes I make an opponent for me that is equal is strenght. Sometimes i like to imagen myself losing but coming back even stronger.
>>
>>38605757
Why do we think like this? Is it normal at all?
>>
I did this a lot in high school.

Not so much anymore.

Still like to listen to hype music and visualize shit though. Just not shonen, because it is for children.
>>
File: 82003.jpg (709KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
82003.jpg
709KB, 1920x1200px
>>38606327
>Shonen is for children
T-take that back
>>
>>38605029
He really fantasizes about winning the lottery and spending the money on comfy things and cars
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.