[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /onlychild/ here? What are some postie or negative experiences

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: 1498099249097.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1498099249097.gif
2MB, 500x281px
Who /onlychild/ here?

What are some postie or negative experiences with being only child in your life?
>>
File: 1464027030054.jpg (68KB, 320x369px) Image search: [Google]
1464027030054.jpg
68KB, 320x369px
>>38603932
always wished I had brothers or sisters being an only child was lonely
>>
File: 7096016.jpg (90KB, 680x932px) Image search: [Google]
7096016.jpg
90KB, 680x932px
positives:
>get all the presents and shit

negatives:
>you literally have no one to share this world with unless you get lucky and find a girl
>>
Wasn't an only child but I was definitely the ignored one. none of my family even remembers my birthday
>>
I always wanted a little sister to protect and look after, or maybe I just want a daughter.
>>
>>38604786

pretty much this, it gets worse once your parents die being an only child.
>>
>>38603932
Me.
Being the only child your parents have heightened expectations of you, and when you inevitably turn into a robot it hits them extra hard
>>
File: 1500873613013.png (17KB, 188x389px) Image search: [Google]
1500873613013.png
17KB, 188x389px
>only child with abusive single mother for the first 19 years of my life

My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone
>>
>positives
I'll get the house and full inheritance when I'm 60 and my parents die at like 90 assuming... I'm not dead at 30 from alcoholism, or kicked out, or they haven't liquidated to pay medical bills. Got the house to myself while parents worked so no siblings to snitch on me brigning girls home (pffft hhaaha)

>negatives
no sharing chores. no one to play video games with.
>>
Having siblings isn't always the greatest.
>Be me
>Have two older brothers
>Always be considered the worst at everything
>Have similar interests to my brothers
>People just think I'm trying to copy them
>Get made fun of constantly by both of them
>Now can't talk to people without worrying what they'll think of me
Having siblings isn't as great as you all think.
>>
File: DFiH9veXYAMYNny.jpg (62KB, 1200x626px) Image search: [Google]
DFiH9veXYAMYNny.jpg
62KB, 1200x626px
Who got Maladaptive Daydreaming here?
>>
>>38603932
I have 3 brothers, I'm the 2nd eldest. Pretty sure my 2 younger brothers were just my parents trying to get a girl though.

We were more close in our childhood and as teenagers we kinda distanced ourselves, but would get together to watch a movie or play some MP games on the gamecube and have fun. My two younger brothers are still teens, while me and my older brother are "young adults".

>negatives
Sometimes we would get in fights with each other and hate ourselves. It was kinda akward sometimes inviting some friends over, since you didn't want them to see your younger brothers. We would fight over stuff like the TV, PS2, and dumb shit like that, because one of us would hog it. Probably inheritance.

>positives
We always look out for ourselves when one of us is in trouble, or needs money, or something like that. We played a lot of video games together growing up, so plenty of good memories. Lots of good memories of our childhood.

So, more negatives than positives, huh.
>>
>Don't have to compete with siblings
Nothing to strive for or improve upon
>>
File: 1500312858402.png (59KB, 684x710px) Image search: [Google]
1500312858402.png
59KB, 684x710px
>>38605009
>hes lucky enough to have both parents
>and have both parents have stuff that they can pass on to him

if only I could be so fortunate
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.