[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>normies can eat a salad and be full and satisfied >a huge

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: fat9.gif (25KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
fat9.gif
25KB, 633x758px
>normies can eat a salad and be full and satisfied
>a huge burger meal and I'm hungry 20 minutes later

and then they tell me thin gene doesn't exist
>>
>>38603644

It's not about genes. Your disgusting eating habits has stretched your stomach causing you to need more food to feel full.
>>
It's all about your metabolism.
>>
>>38603644
I get it, anon. It really is rough.
Just recently I was feeling extremely hungry, and I ordered 3 mc chickens and a large fry, ate it all in one sitting, and found myself wanting a snack only an hour after. God damnit
>>
>>38603644
Nicotine,rice,chicken,veggies, and coffee
wow eating just became a lot easier and now you still have enough calories in the day to maybe have some chocolate you fat fuck
>>
>>38603759
>start chainsmoking
>stay thin
>die sooner
sounds like a win win desu
>>
>>38603644
salads take too long to eat
i recommend cooked spinach and kale
they're very dense
>>
>>38603801
>chainsmoking is the only way to get nicotine
>Buy vape
>Get a decent mod
>Get a good tank to get good Atomizer
>Buy yummy flavor I get Mystery Airhead every time
>Taste like you're smoking candy
>Get a nicotine rush can concentrate for hours and don't fell hungry
>Can smoke in your room while you play vidya and shitpost
You're missing out
>>
Your hunger could be caused by antidepressants.

You can also try resetting your hunger levels by not eating for a few days. You'll get food addiction withdrawal symptoms at about 24-48 hours but they will pass if you're strong.
>>
>>38603644
I know this is bait but the reason you don't feel satisfied with a salad is because you are severely overweight and your body is trained to maintain that bodyweight. Not only that, the years and years of bad diet practices has made you crave those very foods constantly and only be satisfied by those foods.
Because of the years of bad dieting and accumulated weight, it's going to take a long time to fix those habits and reprogram your body to enjoy healthy foods and lose the weight that is begging you to constantly satiate it. The idea is not to just diet and go back to old ways once you lose the weight, you need to change your lifestyle, otherwise you're gonna gain everything back and will be back at square one. Trust me, the first month or so is the worst part. Fight through the hunger, you'll actually start to get off to being in control of your body.

t. former fatass
>>
>>38603644
It's not that we get full with a salad, it's that we can control ourselves, you stupid fucking fatcuck.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.