[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl I'm seeing told me that last friday night she was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: trustme.jpg (3KB, 102x97px) Image search: [Google]
trustme.jpg
3KB, 102x97px
A girl I'm seeing told me that last friday night she was sexually assaulted. She claims that she doesn't remember any of it, but that she was possibly drugged and taken somewhere. She says she was found unconconscious in an alley behind a bar and then taken to the hospital.

She says she ahs copies of the paperwork given to her at the hospital, but claims she left them at her friend's house, who picked her up from the hospital. She says they found her with her phone and wallet, but all of her money was gone.

She was snapchatting me from the bar about 2.5 hours before she was found. She says she regained consciousness in the hospital at 5:30 or so, and was released around 10AM.

It's strange. There is aboslutely no proof at all of this. I do not know any of her friends, and certainly not the friend she says she was staying with. She told me about and then refused to speak to me until the following day.

She did seem very upset, but you knwo how it is. how can I get ot the bottom of this? I really like her and want to trustthe things she says, but when something like this happens and there is aboslutely no evidence at all that it actually happened, I just don't know what to think.
>>
>>38602347
Uh, if you're seeing this girl why was she at a bar by herself? Anyway, did you notify the authorities yet?
>>
>>38602428
She says she goes to the bar by herself every once and a while. She's kind of loner and has only one friend. I have no idea if she's telling me the truth about this, but it would not be unusual for her to play pool and have a drink on her own after work.

She says she was interview by police and given a SAFE exam. They only said that they;d be in touch if they found anything. I have no idea how these thigns normally work.
>>
>>38602347
probably a trap to get you do get some but shes gonna blame it on rape
move away as quick as possible bro not worth it
>>
>>38602347
Dunno senpai, but as a guy who was raped by a girl I don't have any proof of it either. My friends believed me though, because they knew the piece of shit whore who did it to me. So they already knew firsthand that she was dogshit.

This is basically a "do you trust her enough to believe what she says thing?" and I can't tell you how to feel in regards to that.
>>
>>38602533
>"do you trust her enough to believe what she says thing?" and I can't tell you how to feel in regards to that.

Initially i did believe her, but i went ot her house two nights later and there was nothing out of ordinary. the only proof I can really get is the paperwork, which wasn't at her apartment at the time.

She's upfront with answering my questions about what happened, but there simply isnt' any proof that she's been in the hospital and filed a police report, and when those things happen, there is a fucking ton of paperwork.
>>
File: melancholia-pepe.png (453KB, 400x560px)
melancholia-pepe.png
453KB, 400x560px
>picture is icon size before clicking and after clicking

Leave normalfag
>>
>>38602347
I would thread carefully anon
>>
>>38602714
Well thinking logically here I don't think there's any benefit for her pretending to be raped in this case. You weren't going to break up before last Friday night, right?

There def should be paper work, but on the other hand do you really want to read that shit as the person who as raped, or have the person you like read all that shit. Or she could also be lying for whatever insane reason.

If it were me I'd believe her and just proceed as normal, offering support and such. But only because she answers my questions about it. If she were secretive on any details then I'd be worried, but it doesn't seem the case here.
>>
>>38602347
Read local police reports. A sexual assault will make the papers.
>>
>>38602533
Men can't be raped

Men can't be traumatised by sex, even if it's forced.

I wish I was "raped" instead of being a virgin
>>
>>38602952
>There def should be paper work, but on the other hand do you really want to read that shit as the person who as raped

I wasn't planning on reading it. I just wanted to knwo it existed. I know absolutely zero people in her life because there simply aren't very many. normally in situations like this there would be a few trusted friends/family members fawning over the victim which would help to bear things out, but in this case, she says she's only told one person besides me. I do not know the other person aware of the situation.

>>38602965
I plan to. I havne't found anyting yet, but it's still early.
>>
>>38603048
They can if it was an obese mentally ill chick with a diseased vagina/rotting teeth who put your dick into her vagina without your consent. Then threatened to call rape back on you if you didn't lay there and let her do your thing. No, I'd rather have kept my wizard powers.

>>38603091
The only other thing I can think of if she was legit mentally ill (like BPD levels) and cheated on you that night, so this is all some elaborate story to make herself feel better about her cheating. You didn't seem to describe her as being mentally ill though. So I still don't think it's that.
>>
File: 1466200775995.jpg (34KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
1466200775995.jpg
34KB, 338x305px
>>38602347
>how can I get ot the bottom of this?
There's absolutely no point in trying. There are three possibilities:
>she's lying to you and just fucked Chad
She's a cheating whore and is not worth your time or attention.

>she made it all up
She's a lying attention seeking whore and is not worth your time or attention.

>she really was raped
She's now damaged goods and is not worth your time or attention.

So just cut your losses, ghost her, and move on with your life.
>>
>>38602347
>be roastie
>get white girl wasted spend all your money
>suck Chads cock in the alley behind the bar
>amazed at his massive meaty dick she lets him fuck her raw and finish inside her
>pass out
>wake up tell boyfriend story about being raped with no evidence.
>must have been drugged kek
>no personal responsibility for cheating

Typical roastie behaviour.
>>
>>38603812
>>38603986

I'm definitely aware of hese possibilies and am not ruling it out. her explanation is so easily verified or invalidated simply by seeing the hospital/poice papework that I don't know why she'd risk so much on somethign so easily disproven.
>>
>>38602467
>but it would not be unusual for her to play pool and have a drink on her own after work.
She cheated on you.
Believe me or dont I dont care.
Read her phone.
>>
>>38602952
>Or she could also be lying for whatever insane reason.
Just emotionally fucking with you or cheated and wanted an out.
>>>38602714
>the only proof I can really get is the paperwork, which wasn't at her apartment at the time.
Dont be fucking dumb.
>>
>>38604090
This pussy is going to stick with her and I cant stop laughing.
>>
>>38602347
And you wakeup from your dream
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.