[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize you were destined to be Chad and you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Anyone else in the same boat?

It's one of the of the biggest revelations I've ever had. It changed everything.

You can tell me to fuck off if you want, I wouldn't blame you. Get it out.
>>
>>38602337
I definitely have not reached my genetic potential. Also consider where you could be without all the hormones in food/water/milk today.

Given a different high school and a different set of goals I could have been chad as well. But this is a good realization because it's the first step to improvement. If you believe you failed due to reasons outside your control you'll never get any better.
>>
I'm the opposite. If there is such thing as "destiny", I was always meant to be a fuck up and a waste of a life.
>>
>>38602337
>doesn't know what destined means

If you were destined to be Chad, OP, you would be either becoming Chad, or Chad.

Face it, you're destined to blame your upbringing or something else for being a bitter, pathetic beta, but you sure as hell aren't destined to become Chad.
>>
>>38602516
I waltz into any and every chad-like circumstance and nobody thinks anyone of it. It's borderline surreal.

A girl walked up to me and gave me her number today because I was walking around listening to music and she said "I look like I know how to have a good time"
>>
>>38602516
Yeah but destiny is more complicated than that. If you believe in a deterministic universe (to a lesser extent even in a probabilistic universe) then OP "realizing" his destiny could be part of his destiny.

You can't touch your finger with your finger so you can't think about your free will/destiny without that also being part of the deterministic universe. Everything is happening exactly as it was always going to, but every thought you have is part of that predetermination so you can't just sit back in response.
>>
>>38602337
Me. I'm already turning into a Chad, and from a young age I was always exceptional. I slipped through the cracks over time however due to negative reinforcement and apathy as a result of that. Things are really looking up now though and I enjoy waking up everyday facing a new challenge and doing all kinds of creative stuff.
>>
>>38602902
It's really nice to read this post, I'm on the same path right now and seeing a brother on his way is encouraging. We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>38603059
We will my good man. It's all about the journey, I'm sure you will come out on top. Let's get there together.
>>
I think almost everyone could have been chad

genetics is mostly a meme, it's upbringing that matters the most

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/8699599/How-your-childhood-is-written-in-your-face.html
>>
>>38603059
Yeah remember that phrase?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.