[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Why don't you share something about yourself with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: 1498574445654.jpg (46KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1498574445654.jpg
46KB, 641x530px
>"Why don't you share something about yourself with the rest of the class?"
>Everyone turns around and looks at you.
>>
>>38602204
this is where being capable of breaking wind on call really pays
>>
"I collect teapots"

It's my go to, and it works wonders with people dropping that line of questioning. bonus points if you actually collect them
>>
>>38602278
>say this
>lol what a fucking fag
>okay chad your turn
>i like sports
>wooow yeah, that's my man!
>>
>"I like v-video games"
>entire class bursts into uproarious laughter
>>
>>38602204
The key is to never
>a) tell the actual truth unless you're the most banal, cookie cutter normie on the planet
>b) to try seem interesting by babbling about your teapot collection or other marginalities when you don't have the charismatic aura to back it up
Just say you hike, read, take long walks, like movies et cetera and aim to be able to shut up and sit down asap.
>>
>>38602494
>"I lift."
>Panties fall.
>Waterfalls are made.
>>
>>38602204
>tell anatomy class that I want to be coroner because saw motorcycle crash victim exploded open on freeway
>stares
>on my mind every time in class
>>
>>38602596
Lifting is a normie hobby though. And even if you're a robot, nobody will be impressed unless you look plenty jacked which is pretty utopian especially with robomentality. Most likely they'll mumble "yeah right" under their breath in response.
>>
>>38602716
Good thing I actually look like I lift.
>>
File: 1483819324510.png (77KB, 320x285px) Image search: [Google]
1483819324510.png
77KB, 320x285px
>"I l-like video games"
>teacher asks "what kind of video games?"
>"M-minecraft, Runescape, and Roblox"
>>
>>38602731
Share me your secrets man.
How can you keep yourself focused despite crippling depression and social anxiety, total dismissal of uncomfortable long term dedication in place of instant gratification and all the other robot troubles?
I don't see the point to prettying myself up when I'm such a shit all around.
>>
>>38602777
i knew a dude like that in my biology class, as long as you dont say it like a timid bitch no one gives a fuck, literally just b urself
>>
>>38602877
Self-hate. Also being 6'0 and a skelly fuck with low self-esteem/confidence back in hs helped. I was tired of having girls snicker at me and say shit like "you're too skinny". I was tired of trying on S shirts and having them with me like a large.
>>
File: 1485540740376.png (191KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1485540740376.png
191KB, 367x321px
>>38602889
>I said it in a biology class

GET OUT CHAD
>>
File: 1499390735142.jpg (36KB, 475x477px) Image search: [Google]
1499390735142.jpg
36KB, 475x477px
>be me
>going to community college because couldn't afford 4 year
>socially awkward (but not enough to be diagnosed with anything) brother of mine is in the same class as me by random chance scheduling
>class goes around saying name and something about them
>I say that I have a snake, it's the most uninteresting thing i can think of
>teacher asks how long snake is
>brother says about this long and puts his hands up
>teacher asks how he knows
>"im his brother"
>mfw
>>
>>38602204
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSjEGz4mayg
I wanna see the insides of an animal again.
Butcher shops dont cut it anymore.
Get it.
>>
>>38602948
How do you feel now? Do you still feel like a skinny bitch?

I'm the same way too, a skinny weakling. I hate it and it keeps me going to the gym every day
>>
>>38603144
Idk if I feel like a skinny bitch but there is this desire to get bigger. It's probably body dysmorphia. Plus it has helped me with my depression but I still find myself saying "I hope I die in my sleep tonight" before bed and become disappointed when I wake up.
>>
>>38603210
>Idk if I feel like a skinny bitch but there is this desire to get bigger

It is. I'm glad you got bigger but you still have some underlying that need to be dealt with. Changing your appearance isn't going to fix what's messed up on the inside. That's what pink-haired tumblerinas think.
>>
>>38603068
I don't see a problem here

Originalboogaloo
>>
Since my autism kicked into overdrive, I just claim to be "a pretty average American student". People nod and then they move on, thank god.
>>
>>38602948
Nice dude! How long have you been working on your bod? I've been going to the gym for almost 7 months now and wew
>>
File: 1475984984775.gif (2MB, 480x481px) Image search: [Google]
1475984984775.gif
2MB, 480x481px
>for this activity you're going to need a partner
>>
>>38603272
>>38603401
I was edgy and apathetic as fuck in high school to the point where I unironically talked about shooting up the school. I graduated in 2014 so I took lifting seriously at around 2015. I've been at this for two years pretty much. I'm not edgy anymore (thank God) but I still have some autistic tendencies. I can look people in the eye now and not stutter at least. It's a journey that'll probably take me 7 years. I'm trying to reach Chad mode but I'm still reminded of my autistic past from time to time.
>>
File: indy's lament.jpg (12KB, 241x212px) Image search: [Google]
indy's lament.jpg
12KB, 241x212px
>"i like messing around with computers"
>"oh wow you must be really smart"
>>
>>3860321

You're right; that's straight up body dysmorphic disorder. Gains won't help you feel any better, you'll need to be able to find peace with your own insecurities and depressive tendencies. Fortunately it's a really common thing for guys so there's a lot of resources to help fix it.
>>
>>38603601
>>38603210

messed up the link
>>
>>38602716
Protip: say "I lift" in a sarcastic tone then flex your weak ass muscles in front of the class. Don't be an autist about it though you have to be charismatic.
>>
>>38602204
this is too real, sat in a circle, asked to go around and say something about yourself, i start, girl bursts out laughing, best day of my life
>>
>>38602204
Just state your major and why it interests you. Done. They want to move that shit along as fast as possible.
>>
>>38602959
How is this chad-tier? Don't most non-NEET robots go into STEM? I've taken higher level biology classes, and I'm a fucking loser.
>>
>>38602204
"I'm Luis and I wear glasses"
"I'm Luis and I go to school here"
"I'm Luis and I like baseball"

Just don't give them anything. It's not hard. Say something innocuous about yourself that literally hundreds of millions of people share.
>>
>>38604414
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1U4yFEgtAka
Slam dunk, everybody in the classroom laughs their ass off.
>>
File: 1500027761238.jpg (64KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1500027761238.jpg
64KB, 640x640px
>>38602278
that's actually really fucking cool anon
I should tell people that I collect mugs instead of stuttering something about books/video games
>>
>>38604439
Lol, people made that joke all the time in middle school and high school, when I introduced myself as "Lewis" instead of my actual name "Luis". I stuck to my real name once I started college though.
>>
w-w-well i spend my time alone watching chinese cartons and shitposting on a taiwanese fishing image board
>>
>be /k/ fag in hs
>first day of some class I cant remember
>class go around, saying normie tier shit
>get to me
>"anon, what do you like?"
>autism kicks into overdrive
>"I enjoy the workings and mathematics of large bore firearms"
>silence
>realize my mistake
>Stacie whines "oh my god, he's gonna shoot up the school!"
>herewego.jpg
>teacher gives me shit for weeks, though chads fucked off and left me alone
>>
>>38602204
My goto line was the lie, "In middle school I got to top 8 in the state junior bowling league". I don't bowl at all
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.