[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I'll never go to a high school party >tfw I'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1708.png (260KB, 697x728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1708.png
260KB, 697x728px
>tfw I'll never go to a high school party
>tfw I'll never be in a high school club
>tfw I'll never go to prom
>tfw I'll never have a high school gf
>tfw I'll never have a group of high school friends
So, bros how do you deal with the fact that the 4 most important years of your life were wasted? Because I might just kill myself.
>>
>>38601404
It's been 7 years now and I don't give a fuck.
>>
File: LOUD.png (357KB, 458x613px) Image search: [Google]
LOUD.png
357KB, 458x613px
>>38601404
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNFI4GWVS60
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hceJOAFqxMY
Might as well start killing people weirdo.
>>
Who fucking cares. Pretty much all high school experiences and relationships are vapid and lame as hell.

Literally the only value in it is just the learning how to socialize part which will benefit you when you're no longer all just children. But even that can just be developed later on.

Don't believe the memes.
>>
Was homeschooled all of highschool. Regret it tons. Only did it to play more video games
>>
>>38601404
>went to a couple hs parties
>went to prom
still khv at 22yo though
>>
>>38601404
I don't care. High school was 15 years ago. I can't even remember much about it anymore.
>>
High school is fucking gay and if you consider it the most important time of your life you need to kill yourself.
>>
>>38601437
I didn't care at the time, but now in college I can't stop thinking about how fucked up I must be for not doing the 'normal' things.
>>
>>38601404
>t. 18 yo

High school sucked. None of it mattered. If high school was the best years of your life, then you're a failure even by /r9k/ standards. Even if you spend the rest of your life in mommy's basement eating tendies and jacking it to hentai, at least you don't have to go to high school anymore.
>>
>>38601502
I may never learn how to socialize. I'm a literal sperg.
>>
>>38601404
>4 most important years of your life

lol if you actually believe this then I'm afraid this will keep happening to you
>>
>>38601404
It sounds like you're 18 or 19. Go to the gym while your joints don't creak like rusty hinges, find some guys your age who look like they know what they're doing, ask them for pointers, be humble, and see where things go. I guarantee 90% of your problems are due to deficient/absent/poor male role models and peer relationships. Eighteen to 22 is basically highschool pt. 2: electric boogaloo anyways. Start making simple changes towards healthfulness and personal accountability and you will be miles above most of the people you graduated with. If you don't shape up, in a few years, you're gonna be that guy who comes on here and says this same stuff about uni. Do you want that, anon? If not, make some changes.
>>
File: happy pepe.jpg (38KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
happy pepe.jpg
38KB, 500x482px
>>38601404
>someone's reposting my shitty adventure time meme
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.