[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not good at sports >not good at talking >not good at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: losing all hope.png (551KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
losing all hope.png
551KB, 919x720px
>not good at sports
>not good at talking
>not good at vidya
>not good at singing/dancing
>not good at driving
>not good at drawing
>not good at anything
Anybody else know this feel? I have yet to find one thing that I'm genuinely good at
>>
Have you tried practicing
>>
I knew this feel, but then I dedicated 5 years to improve my dancing and talking. I also go to the gym and play games time to time.

For no reason at all you need to get up and start working on one of these things.

Otherwise you will just remain the same.
>>
>>38601285
this.

xrogernild
>>
>>38601285
This
>I don't do anything all day
>I'm bad at everything
No shit
>>
File: 1496871649722.jpg (89KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1496871649722.jpg
89KB, 1127x685px
>>38601274
I know that feel, brother.
It's even worse when you actually try to practice but still turn out to be a complete failure.
>>
>>38601305
Or I could work hard and get nowhere because my life is a pathetic joke.
>>
>>38601285
>>38601314
>>38601321
I play vidya all day everday and I'm still not good at it. I used to practice dancing, singing, sports, drawing, etc. too, but I gave up on that stuff.
>>
>>38601285
not worth the effort
from shit to >decent
>>
>>38601363
>I play vidya all day everday and I'm still not good at it.

Then you dont try to get better obviously.
>>
File: paper.gif (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
paper.gif
6KB, 250x250px
>dude, just practice!
This shit is no better than saying "just b urself"
>>
>>38601274
>play guitar for 10 years
>have good technical capabilities
>no imagination to make own music
it's hell
>>
>>38601405
Do you expect to be miraculously good at everything?
>>
>>38601405
This advice is actually relevant because it is simple logic
If you are not trying to get better then you are not going to be good ever. Unless you are savant that absolutely talented in that area, but you are still going to need training and practive.

"Just b urself" is meaningless

While "Just practice" is simple true. You need to practice in order to get better.
>>
>>38601405
Nigger I just started classical guitar
I'm going to be the next motherfucking James Hetfield
But I still fucking suck
You gotta start and keep it up otherwise what's the point
Of course you also have to like what you're doing
>>
> good at shitposting
My bro.
>>
>>38601449
>>38601468
Have you fucks ever practiced day in and day out only to find out that whatever you're practicing just isn't meant for you?
>>
>>38601411

This feel is why I gave up after 10ish years

Recently getting into studying composition type stuff tho so here's hoping I can write something after all
>>
>>38601411
>have the imagination, but not the skill
life is torture
>>
>>38601499
So? Whats your point exactly?

It does not change the fact that you cant be perfect at everything from the beginning, you still need practice and training.
>>
>>38601560
My fucking point is that practice doesn't always help. You normies wouldn't understand, you guys are born to be good at shit
>>
>>38601593
Looks like you are mentally retarded thats why you have problems with skills.

My point WAS NOT that practive is always supposed to help. My point was that you CANT BE good at anything without practicing.

And your brain should be able at least to learn at least basic skills in some area, if you cant do it you are completely mentally retarded or seriously brain damaged, but such mental conditions are easily spotted in childhood.
>>
File: sad death.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
sad death.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
>>38601679
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

J-just let me win...just let me win this internet argument...these are the only things that bring me joy anymore....p-please
>>
>>38601714
You should have practiced more
>>
File: 15009239406503.jpg (1010KB, 1311x932px) Image search: [Google]
15009239406503.jpg
1010KB, 1311x932px
>>38601714
Maybe learn from your mistake and win in another argument by not repeating your mistake?

You can screencap this argument and analyze it to get better.

Its not like i am good at arguing, anon.
>>
File: had enough.jpg (9KB, 233x271px) Image search: [Google]
had enough.jpg
9KB, 233x271px
>>38601750
j-just let me win, please god....just let me win. J-just.....please
>>
>>38601274
I don't believe in talent, but I do believe that people who find something productive that naturally enriches them or gives them that itch to keep going are who are called "talented". Because practicing and learning isn't work for a person like that. They don't have to grind because they know what they need to study when and how to do it.

For example I want to learn how to draw so for the past year or so I have been drawing on and off but its so fucking painful to do because I'm not one of those people who drew every day since they were 5 years old not because they had natural ability but because the activity itself gave them joy and drove them to become talented. And I'm just fucking joyless and can't bring myself to do anything.
>>
File: 15009239406440.jpg (308KB, 2546x1430px) Image search: [Google]
15009239406440.jpg
308KB, 2546x1430px
>>38601820
You are already lost, even if i `d say that you won.

Just try to learn something from it.
>>
>>38601864

Talent absolutely does exist, some people ARE more naturally disposed to some activities or skills than others. All that means is that some people have to work harder to get to the same level, tho.

But you're right, finding joy in the process of the activity is the key to becoming likely to keep doing it long enough to git gud. But, probably like you, my dopamine response is too fucked up to do that anymore so I can't stick with anything kek
>>
>>38601274
false. i bet you are really good at somethings in this list, other than that bad ex:first 2 u suck at, vidya u might be good at
>>
>>38601305
Yes yes all normies say the same thing " JUST PRACTICE" what if you are bad at practicing and feel shitty about it and never do it again?
>>
>>38602713

Get better at practicing then you fucking mongolian
>>
>>38602809
Its not the practice dude. its the people that do it really fuckin easy that it just desmotivates me and makes me feel terrible that i have to practice because im a fuckin useless piece of shit
>>
>>38601405
Some things can't be learned or at least can't be mastered if you have no natural aptitude for them, and some things can be learned despite not having a natural aptitude. There's only one way to figure out if something can be learned or not...
>>
>>38602839

>It's not the practice

Could've fooled me kek.

How do you think the people that do it easily got to the point where they can do it easily? They more than likely practiced a fuckton (unless they're savants of some sort). Like I said above, talent is real, but it doesn't matter really. Consistent disciplined practice beats out talent if you don't utilize the talent, you know?
A journey begins with 1 step etc etc
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.