[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bad at literally everything >improve extremely slowly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1500198432017.gif (542KB, 500x600px)
1500198432017.gif
542KB, 500x600px
>bad at literally everything
>improve extremely slowly when I practice, to the point where I lag further and further behind everyone else
>easily discouraged, repeated failings remind me that I'm a failure and lose interest in the task
>easily embarrassed, have to do fucking math problems in my head to prevent crying in stressful situations
>getting dumber every day
>getting more apathetic every day
>no creative flame, imagination is non-existent
>lack any sort of skill to create something even if I did
>zero work ethic
>no interests
>no passion
>no hobbies
>no personality
>no life experiences, terrible memory
>can't hold a conversation because I have absolutely nothing to say
>kissless hugless handholdless virgin
>retarded idiotic fetishes that make the idea of a functioning healthy mutually-respecting, relationship impossible
>will never be attractive to another person, will never be loved by another person, any attempt at a relationship would be a massive waste of their time
>hideous face and body
>don't have any friends, given up on making friends because I have no worthwhile qualities of a friend and can't talk to strangers
>locked into pissing away my savings at college studying ???
because it's the only option
>poor
>parents are losers, entire family is cold and unloving to one another
>too cowardly to live, too cowardly to die
>acutely aware of these flaws but too powerless, clueless, weak, sniveling, pathetic to alter any

I wish a sniper would just take me out. I want to retroactively have never existed.
>>
>>38599896
Anon, we're quite similar. Care to drop a discord? I'd love to talk with you.
>>
Learn to draw or make music, force yourself to keep at it. Don't quit early on and maybe you will start to enjoy it.
>tfw i tried following my own advice and quit drawing within a week.
>>
>bad at literally everything
not true, you're really good at coming up with bad things to say about yourself
>>
>>38599896
I would suggest, and I'm being serious: consume some cannabinoids in a safe space, then take time to feel, perceive, and learn .

(a little edible!)
>>
>>38600365
How do I acquire that? My mom would kick me out if she knew. There is no safe place. My father is always at home since he's a cancer patient and he doesn't respect privacy.
>>
>>38600588
Not the guy you replied to, but you can get some off the dark net, or if you want to do it locally just download grindr and write a bio that you're looking for weed, but make it not so obvious, because then you look fishy. At least where I am there's a lot of weed dealers on grindr. And make sure you explain that you don't want sex, unless your into that, because they might think you want both.

Off topic, out of curiosity, how old are you OP?
>>
File: 1488193442845.jpg (27KB, 366x373px) Image search: [Google]
1488193442845.jpg
27KB, 366x373px
>>38599896
>no creative flame, imagination is non-existent
>lack any sort of skill to create something even if I did
>no passion
>retarded idiotic fetishes that make the idea of a functioning healthy mutually-respecting, relationship impossible
I feel you OP. My life is a fucking meme and I just want to die through some freak accident
>>
>>38600645
I am 20 years old. I live at home. I don't have a car and I'm very timid behind the wheel. I've never done drugs or drank alcohol recreationally. I don't have an opinion on either. My mother disapproves of both heavily. My older NEET sister drinks heavily and can't hold a job but my mother doesn't kick her out because she's BPD and "attempts suicide" to get what she wants.
>>
>>38600588
what state are you in? if you can make it to somewhere like Colorado, then (an) over-21 can get you edibles. this is really the way I'd recommend (namely: alternates to inhalants). there will be no odor or harshness or paraphernalia, and it's a better high anyway. but the point is not to be high but to use it. maybe even look for a prescription (serious).

I would say take it at night in the resting/sleeping hours (or maybe whenever there is a lot of safe time). and really take from it: feeling, perceiving, and learning.
>>
>>38600710
>>38599896

I hope you find something that intrigues you enough to not want to go to sleep, and gives you the violent urge to wake up in the morning anon(s). Best of luck, I believe in you both
>>
File: 1492561051043.png (260KB, 599x553px)
1492561051043.png
260KB, 599x553px
>>38599896
Hello me. What are you studying in university anon, do you know what your career path will be?
>>
File: sadnon.jpg (70KB, 900x506px)
sadnon.jpg
70KB, 900x506px
>>38600723
>>38600723
>>38600723
That sucks man, I get it though.. Although we have different struggles, I feel your pain. I guess there's not much room for advice, because you don't have much options mane. I really hope you find something though and things get better :^)

Some things that helped me, maybe it could help you I dunno, is going to the doctor, if you have insurance you can get there with only a co-pay. I know it's the meme response, but if you say the right things you can get perscribed benzos, and I take them and it pretty much sedates you and makes life a lot easier just to kind of fly by and surf in.

Do you play any games?
>>
I want to write hard sci-fi but I'm bad at writing and don't have enough motivation to learn it.
>>
>>38600767
I am going as an undeclared major. I don't know what I'm doing. Next month will be my first semester. I'm winging it, essentially. I'm very worried. I can't think of any career path that would be enjoyable or interesting or tolerable for a lifetime. I'm desperately hopeful I can find something. Tuition is very, very expensive in my state, and it will consume my meager savings. If I drop out, or end with a load of debt and no prospects, I might take my own life. It's hard to do that to my mother, though. I'm her last resort for normalcy and I'm failing.
>>
I did well in school, but am unable to succeed in real life.
>>
>>38600051
What if all you make is hot garbage and all your friends are just laughing behind their back over how bad your shit is
What if I really liked my horrible sounding shit, and what if them shitting on it killed my soul.
>>
>>38600912
don't think about it as a career, but something you would enjoy doing effectively.......that you could be paid for
>>
>>38599896
>I want to retroactively have never existed
That's a familiar feel. I often wonder if my parents would've been better off never even meeting, much less creating me. All of my best moments were either pretending to be a different person, or some form of escapism.

I used to be so delusional that I spent years feeling "nostalgic" about moments whose importance I created after the fact which were nothing at all, or things that never even happened.
>>
>>38601015
Everyone starts at zero and you can always just not show them what you make
>>
>>38601111
That's true but I have no inherent self-worth, I find it in people. When someone finds something I made to be great, it stops the depression and I am able to be happy. Likewise if they hate it, I go into downward spiral of never wanting to do anything again. I'm just too sensitive because I never had a mom or dad to love me, so I look for love in everyone else.
>>
File: sdfg.jpg (19KB, 600x478px) Image search: [Google]
sdfg.jpg
19KB, 600x478px
>>38601021
>>no interests
>>no passion
>>no hobbies

>le just do what u enjoy
>>
>>38601464
>tell my family this
>well you have to enjoy SOMETHING
>tfw you don't enjoy anything
>you just want to sit on a computer all day and live your daily routine to distract yourself from the outside world
>if anything disrupts this routine you feel like the world is ending
>>
>>38601496
>if anything disrupts this routine you feel like the world is ending
as a person getting back into to school after a long string of neetdom, this is definitely me right now.
i wanna die everyday
>>
>>38601496
>well you have to enjoy SOMETHING
My mom says the exact same thing. It's infuriating.
>>
>>38603010
maybe its because we sit inside all day and think why we shouldnt do anything. there HAS to be something, maybe we just havent tried it yet because we give up before we even try
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.