[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever stared into the night sky, and realized how utterly alone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: sky.jpg (405KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
sky.jpg
405KB, 2560x1600px
Ever stared into the night sky, and realized how utterly alone you are, what could you possibly do against such vast emptiness?
With another person perhaps you could fill that void.. but you're alone, perhaps haven't had a friend in years, completely devoid of human contact, cut off?
>>
>>38599891
lol But you're my friend, silly. Everyone on this board is my friend. I'm not alone.
>>
File: 1495333054060.gif (34KB, 972x1098px) Image search: [Google]
1495333054060.gif
34KB, 972x1098px
>>38599891
I just embrace it. Other people get in the way. I don't need 'em.
At least, that's what I tell myself.
>>
>>38599891
"Because we don't know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well. Yet everything happens only a certain number of times, and a very small number really. How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood, an afternoon that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps four, five times more, perhaps not even that. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps 20. And yet it all seems limitless." - Paul Bowles
>>
>>38600260
Other people caused this mess in the first place. When I was a child I was happy, now they have poisoned my mind - told me to want things I never had. I was entirely content being lost in my world of fantasies, oblivious to the fact that they only were a product of my longing.
>>
>>38600444
Trips confirm it. When you think about it, the only reason why we consider ourselves failures is because we didn't live up to societies checklist. Gotta have a job, significant other, and a big house. When you discard the desire for those, suddenly life is significantly less shitty. It's still shit but it's not nearly as bad.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.