[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize you will likely either badly hurt or even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (113KB, 949x841px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
113KB, 949x841px
>tfw you realize you will likely either badly hurt or even kill another human being in your lifetime

I'm not even trying to be edgy here, it's just a realization I'm growing more and morw aware of. Always been a guy with tempers but I assumed them to fade with getting older. Being 24 they got less frequent but stayed as intense as ever.
>>
Apparently no robots can relate to this. Should've posted some race bait.
>>
I have this kind of persona but I'm chronically malnourished from forgetting to eat and it keeps me weak and ineffectual when my rage actually goes off
Never done anything worse than giving someone a black eye or breaking a window
>>
>>38599815
robots are peaceful you violent tard. we hate normies but we will never harm anyone
>>
The first one is always the worst. after that it gets easier (I mean the realisation that it will happen and no amount of preparation will make it completely avoidable; not trying to be edgy).

Kinda helps I work in construction and do a martial arts; kinda get used to the sight of bones and blood
>>
Robots are too mild mannered for your feels, friendo.
>>
I don't know that feel. I don't even like to win games because I'm afraid of making the other person feel bad.
>>
>>38599815
That's literally me right now. It's just a question of when, not if and not even how.
>>
>>38600166
>>38600181
>>38600262

It's very comforting knowing there are other robots who feel this way.

Yet it's interesting that

>>38600185
>>38600206
>>38600170

are the complete opposite. Kinda reminds me of the picture of different robots posting on r9k.

Sadly - in difference to >>38600166 - I'm in pretty good shape and strong. I'm actually afraid to learn martial arts as I'm not sure if the combination of knowing how to fight combined with violent outbursts mixes to well
>>
I just builds up for me, I have no way of managing my stress and rage so it just boils up and I pop off. Often think about burning/breaking a ton of shit and then killing myself
>>
File: Dogg.png (402KB, 455x688px) Image search: [Google]
Dogg.png
402KB, 455x688px
>>38599815
Seething fucking hatred.
Black like the night.
I fucking hate.
>>
I've been trying to tone down on the autism rage
>>
>>38599815
Why not embrace it? Start training for the race war. It'll be a hell of a time.
>>
>>38600354

A few years ago I'd have suggested to pick up a sport or starting to lift - I did this 8 years ago but it didn't help at all. Yes, I learned to channel my anger to a certain degree - on the other hand I got more stuff to get pissed about.
>>
>>38600321
I took up lifting and boxing to try and force myself to be more aggressive or assertive.

It didn't help. It's hard to spar when you're afraid of invading someone's personal space.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.