[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else /sexoffenderregistry/ and pissed? >be me >autist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 392
Thread images: 29

File: image.jpg (73KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 900x900px
anyone else /sexoffenderregistry/ and pissed?

>be me
>autist retard always picked on in school
>8 year old cousin qt
>touch, biggest mistake of life
>ask her to keep secret
Spoiler:she tattled instantly
>3 felonies
>sex offender + predator status for life
>been out awhile
>family hates me, neighbors hate me, jobs laugh at thought of hiring
>still virgin

Kill self but can't even buy gun
What do
>>
>>38598894
I'm sorry to hear that, anon. I wish I could give you advice.
How long ago is that?
>>
>>38598894
>sex offender + predator status for life
badges of honour.
>>
if actual autist then get on disability
>>
>>38598894
touch was biggest mistake
Shouldve gone further.
>>
>be a kiddy diddler
>be suprised that no one wants you near them
>>
>>38598981

Almost a decade ago I was a teen in high school. System came down on me like a tsunami.

Think employers will care I never even used my dick. Like I'm not defending it but damn
>>
>>38598894
>ask her to keep secret
Did you deny ever having touched her or did you admit it? Surely they wouldn't have enough evidence to convict based JUST on her word.

Aside from that, here's my advice: move to another country, somewhere secluded enough where no one will ever discover your past. Fake your death if necessary.
>>
How did you touch, was that just a quick touch with clothes on or was she naked?
Was that just a quick touch or did you rub it in for a while.

If you did anything other than a quick touch with clothes on, you probably should end it right here, right now.
Sorry.
>>
>>38598894
>touch
umm... why?
>>
>>38598894
Kys pedo scum
Go die
>>
>>38599088

I was a kid myself and scared shitless. I pretty much fessed up instantly. Figured since it wasn't rape there'd be a second chance
>>
>>38599055
>Almost a decade ago I was a teen in high school. System came down on me like a tsunami.
I'm not a pedophile and even if I was I like to think I'd have enough self control not to act on those urges, but I can sort of empathize with you on principle. I did things from 14-17 which are still coming back to bite me even now. I deleted my Facebook years ago but sometimes I wonder if something cringey I wrote will rise from its grave just to fuck me.
>>
>>38599095

One finger inside. Touching. Few minutes total
>>
>>38598894
>touch
>oh noes

I kinda feel sorry for you in a way but how could you not see the touch as anything but bad? You should punished but the permanent label is harsh
>>
>>38599088
>>hurr just move countries!

How's he going to get a visa to live in another country as a registered sex offender, you insufferable, stupid cunt?
>>
>>38599184
did u get raped in jail?
>>
Child molesters and all who sympathise with them should be crucified.

Fucking degenerate. That cousin of yours is probably fucked in the head for life because of you.
>>
>>38599203

Honestly I thought it'd be more like an adult woman. I realized at the time it wasn't anything I actually wanted and was kinda hoping she'd just forget it
>>
>>38598894
>>touch, biggest mistake of life
Is that because you think what you did was wrong, or just because you got caught?
>>
>>38599247
Prison wasn't bad actually. I had a job for two years inside and made some friends, although they're all still inside. I never got beat up or raped which is more than I can say for high school (the beating part)
>>
File: 1494364933708.png (50KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1494364933708.png
50KB, 200x200px
>>38599184
Player
>>
So you broke her hymen.
Just cut your wrists, I hear it's relatively quick and painless.
See you on the other side.
>>
>>38599142
>I pretty much fessed up instantly. Figured since it wasn't rape there'd be a second chance
Eesh that's fucking bad. Sounds like they would've been clutching at straws if you had just denied it and acted confused. Really was the biggest mistake of your life.
>>
>>38599223
Alright calm down buddy. I'm not suggesting it'd be easy, but couldn't OP find a way south of the border if he really put his mind to it?
>>
>>38599317
You first and OP will see YOU on the other sideafter he completes his "goal"!
>>
how long were you in jail for?

m-maybe my life isn't that bad after all
>>
>>38599095
>was she naked?
>sweatingtowelman.jpg
>>
File: e.jpg (28KB, 350x350px)
e.jpg
28KB, 350x350px
>>38599184
>One finger inside. Touching. Few minutes total
So when you said "touch", you mean you finger-fucked an eight-year-old?
>>
>>38598894
I think you need to move to turkey and start a new life, you need to refresh your mind
>>
>>38599271
I mean I know it's wrong but I guess since I never intended to hurt anyone it doesn't seem as fair. Also since I'm not a pedo
>>
>>38598894
Lmao you fucking omega faggot. Go see a therapist and make it known you are getting help. That might SLOWLY get you back in a tiny bit of good graces
>>
>>38599411
That's pretty hot imo tbqh senpai.
>>
>>38599411
Pretty much. 0/10 don't recommend.
>>
File: 1500919360746.jpg (6KB, 228x216px)
1500919360746.jpg
6KB, 228x216px
>>38599248
Holy shit bro relax, he only fingerfucked an 8 year old (kek). It sounds bad but if you fucking read the replies its obvious he is remorseful. Go back to facebook faggot
>>
Do little girls ever look up your contact info on the registry and bully you?
>>
>>38599469
Wtf is a therapist going to do? I'm literally not into kids and nobody really listens after I say "hi I'm anon and I'm required to inform you I'm a sexual predator and would love to creep around your neighborhood"
>>
>>38599433
Not judging you, as it's not my place, but how did you convince her to let you? What was the convo like before the touching?

How old were you exactly?
>>
>>38599528
My moms house had some small vandalism since I registered it but nothing bad
>>
>>38598894
anon I don't hate you at all, I love you
and i feel sad that you were picked on so much at school
>>
>>38599543
I think the point is to give you the image of being remorseful and wanting to fix yourself, even if there isn't really anything to fix. You're already hated, so you might as well slowly try to improve your image
>>
>>38599579
Kind of suprised your mom is willing to keep garbage in the house. She should throw you on the street.
>>
>>38599579
Anon, finish what you have begun! You want to put your willy inside dont you?
>>
>>38599312
How old were you in prison? and how long did you serve?
>>
>>38599248
fuck off normalfagget, we love all robots here, even the pedos
>>
>>38599577
We were swimming at my uncles. All the adults were out. Inside sitting on towels and joking around. Just kinda progressed to me touching and eventually moving her bottoms over. She never said no. We both were more curious than anything. I was 16
>>
>>38598894
I think sex offender registries are fucking wrong,
>>
>>38599690
God that's so pathetic.

>>38599718
What? Are you a girl or something?
>>
>>38599750
I think once you've served your sentence, that should be it, end of story
>>
File: 1481372780264.jpg (50KB, 300x300px)
1481372780264.jpg
50KB, 300x300px
>>38599690
Greentext in detail please.
>>
>>38599655
Technically I wasn't in prison but a juvenile facility even though I was tried and convicted as an adult. I got over 15 years but served less than 3. If I fuck up basically in any way I go back. Can't drink do drugs or be near kids but I can use a computer at least
>>
>>38599690
Interesting

>we were both curious, she never said no
How did that upset her then? What made her upset?
Have you had thoughts that lead up to this action with smaller children in general, or would you say it was more rather desperation and spontaneous out of convenience of the situation?

Genuinely curious
>>
>>38599770
Anon, please!
Greentext details! The moans, what she said and stuff. What you said.
>>
File: 4k.jpg (688KB, 3840x2160px)
4k.jpg
688KB, 3840x2160px
>>38599771
hahahahahaahaha
tfw did the same as you but mine kept it a secret, doctor now! hahahaahahah
EZ game EZ life
>>
>>38599764
Haha you're definitely a girl. I can tell because you're so nice and forgiving even to pathetic worthless pedos who don't deserve it.
>>
>>38599783
I was definitely into girls my age but I had thought about her before. Like I said before I was kinda dumb and thought she'd be like a woman down there.

She never seemed upset. It didn't come out for several weeks and I don't know how/why it did. I saw her like fifteen times afterwards and there was no awkwardness or anything, then somehow she told someone about it and I never talked to that side of family since, just police.
>>
>>38599853
im a 23 year old male, girls are normies and dont have original thoughts,
>>
>>38599853
Yeah, women have care based morality instead of justice based morality. Thats why women shouldnt be judges or have the right to vote.
>>
>>38599863
So exactly what was the police grilling like? Did they just knock on your door one day and you realized you were fucked or what?
>>
>>38599853
Whats so bad about serving your time and then all is forgiven, if they're so concerned they should just make the sentences longer
>>
>>38599863
It's probably because she didn't know it was weird/wrong so she had no reason to hide it from anyone.
>>
>>38599895
Police were nice. Came to house, picked me up, kindly asked me and parents to sign Miranda, then acted like it was a high school counseling session. My mom was specifically against an attorney because she thought they'd charge me then (or had to). I ended up going home after s few hours. Got arrest warrant and list of felony charges a mile long few days later.
>>
File: 1500935089441.jpg (51KB, 640x590px)
1500935089441.jpg
51KB, 640x590px
GREENTEXT WHOLE STORY PLEASE, FOR THE PEOPLE!
>>
>>38599913
Because those thoughts and mentality don't go away with time, a pedo will always be a pedo no matter how long he serves in prison. it's not his fault, it's just how he is. He should be locked up forever
>>
>>38599952
Greentext the event, please!
>>
>>38599955
Just double the sentence each time, eventually im sure the pain of spending years in prison would be enough of a deterrent
>>
>>38599863
Have you seen talked to the girl, or seen her since. Do you know if she is normal now?
>>
>>38600190
I'm not allowed to contact her and I'm sure she's forbidden to reach out to me. I've heard through my mom she's in high school now and doing really well. I do miss her, we were good friends. I also wish I could know if she hates me. I hope a lot that she'll contact me when she's 18 and we can be family
>>
>>38600238
Did it feel good when you put your finger inside her?
>>
>>38598894
Attach massive sugar rockets to your car and drive into a solid object at a high rate of speed. This kills the OP
>>
>>38600366

No, I knew I was fucking up right away
>>
>>38600405
How did she react to your finger?
What was her expression?
>>
You deserve death bro. Kid diddling is fucking disgusting. End your life ASAP
>>
>>38599142
That's bullshit. You're a pedophile cunt but I think it's stupid to let your life be destroyed over such if you were young yourself.

I know you're a pedo but im sure you're okay otherwise anon. I hope you can make the most of it. Normies are fags.
>>
>>38599690
You fuck. Little girls are terrified when an older person starts molesting them. They can't even speak let alone tell you "no". I hope you hang yourself, and I actually mean it. You probably ruined her life and you deserve to have yours ruined, too.
>>
>>38600513
Haha you guys are more pedo than me (the literal convicted pedo)

i don't know how to phrase it without sounding like a pedo, but I guess since I am ill try: it started off a play touching (like wrestling/tickling) and when I took it a step further she escalated a bit too by spreading her legs. Yea I know kids can't consent I get it. When I moved her bottoms over she seemed curious. I stopped because it was more shallow than I expected (like literally 0.5 inches) so there wasn't much more to do with that. If she had been like 13 I'm sure I would have tried to do more. I was a pretty horny teenager
>>
>>38600649
I honestly hope she wasn't terrified. I wish I could know for sure. It's not how I remember it but I also have kind of blurred a lot of that time out.
>>
>>38600676
[hannibal Lecter voice]: Thank you.
Tell me, what did she look like? Was she blond?
>>
Just run away to Malaysia or the Philippines or something, they won't give two fucks
>>
>>38600849
They'll give ten fucks in the philippines
>>
>>38600849
I'm actually still under court supervision so can't go anywhere for a bit. I don't really wanna live in a total shithole either. Everyone hating me here really doesn't bother me that much, I just wish I could at least work and have some money. I can't ever buy anything. Mom gives me like $20 a week which is hilariously sad for a dude in his mid 20s I know
>>
I have an idea OP. Become a politician, become governor and pardon yourself.
>>
>>38601110
Will you vote for me senpai
>>
>>38601121
Chances are you're not in my state so I couldn't. Actual pedophilia and incest are rampant here and no one ever gets prosecuted for it because muh indigenous culture
>>
File: 1500048066443.jpg (73KB, 543x697px)
1500048066443.jpg
73KB, 543x697px
>>38600572
>fucking disgusting
Get a load of this guy.
>>
>>38601242
Left is 10/10, would go to prison for that toasty roastie
>>
>>38601083
wait do you still live with your parents?
cause i cant see how you could live off 20$ a week and have internet otherwise
>>
>>38601385
Yea I went back my parents house when I got out. My mom and dad broke up while I was in. Now it's just my mom. She pays for everything, gives me $100 every 1-2 months. She's sweet and I know she's pretty ashamed so I don't blame her for not giving me more. She had high hopes for me.
>>
how are you so calm about all of this lol.
>>
>>38601447
It's kind of liberating when literally everyone hates you and you know you can't change it. In school I had hope I could fit in and be liked, even if I was an aspie loser.
Now, I don't even have to try.
>>
>>38601433
yeah it just seemed weird to me cause you said in >>38598894 that your family hates you
but you didnt mean your whole family then obviously
>>
>>38601534
Dad hates me. All extended family have cut contact. Mom definitely doesn't hate me but she's disappointed. Actually my grandparents still like me I forgot. So like 3/50 don't hate me
>>
>>38601567
does the part of your family that hates you still bother you about it or did they just cut all contact and get angry if you try to talk to them?
>>
File: Dropout.png (346KB, 476x611px) Image search: [Google]
Dropout.png
346KB, 476x611px
>>38598894
MIght as well rape the whore again for ruining your life over touching a tit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uupjTBQMo6U
>>
>>38599632
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNWVJ1WAzgA
Fucking childs play is what OP did.
Fucking cunt whore I hope you get actually raped.
>>
>>38600649
Faggot I was molested twice in my life and its fucking nothing.
Op went to jail and thats that move on.
Fucking sad fucking faggots.
>>
i think what we've learned here is that young boys / men make mistakes and that being branded a pedo for the rest of your life isn't helping anyone and is literally worse than commiting a murder in the eyes of normies...

when i was a young man i did some pretty stupid things, non-pedo related, but breaking the law that if i had got caught i would've been put in prison and my potential 'life' as a future wage cuck would've been permanently ruined.

as it turns out i just became a NEET wizard anyway, but what i'm saying is, branding a young man a pedo for the rest of his life is damaging to society as you have just lost a potential productive worker bee wage cuck, after their life has been ruined they are going to end up NEET with that curse of a tag around their necks forever
>>
OP, while you were in prison were you ever given an IQ test or tests for autism or any other social disorder? Also were you ever exposed to sexual abuse or ever put in a similar situation you put your cousin in when you were younger? No bully, just interested.
>>
>>38598894

You fingered an 8-year-old and you want sympathy? You should be burned alive.
>>
>>38602737
Never seen a therapist. I'm really socially dumb, but did well academically.
Was never diddled. I did it strictly because I was horny
>>
You've served your time and seem remorseful. It's a shame people don't forgive or see from other perspectives. Best of luck. Maybe in your next life you don't fuck it up so hard.
>>
>>38598894
damn, that sucks man. My dad did the same thing to his neice. He lost his government job and now he works at walmart overnight stocking. It really is a life ruiner for such a small thing. My advice to you is try and move to a different country if you can. Maybe a country that loves whites like southeast asia.
>>
>>38602250
This. I was molested multiple times as a kid and it didn't phase me at all. There's nothing you can really do, and you're too young to really remember anything, so why the fuck should you dwell on it? shit happens.
>>
>>38601485
That's only because you can't, you have no other options. That's not something to feel good about, you're fucked for life.
>>
>>38603814
women like to play the victim. Other women support them, and white knight men (especially those cocksuckers who love trying to one up other men) join in. The result is a cucked society that pampers and lets women play princess.

Remember. Life is basically all 99.99% Luck. From your genes, to your to personality, to your parents, to your circumstances to your choices, and if you get caught or not. Free will is the biggest meme.
>>
>>38602993
I'm sorry to hear that anon, its understandable to feel the way you do, I would suggest seeing someone who you can openly and safely talk about this with as this board is only so much help. Nothing can undo what you did but you will move forward eventually, at the end of the day saying you're sorry for what you have done won't change normies views of you. Has everything you've gone through changed your views on intimacy?
>>
>>38602380
>just lost a potential productive worker bee wage cuck
Meanwhile, 100 babies are born, thousands of boys have just became an adult, and even millions more are being cycled through the vicious throes of employment. No one is going to miss OP, he is expendable. We all are.
>>
>>38603952
>Life is basically all 99.99% Luck.
This is exactly why I think thinking about all the what ifs isn't worth it. You're beating yourself down over shit you can't control. If you're going to feel sad, feel sad for not improving your situation
>>
>>38600810
>[hannibal Lecter voice]:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc-E9KODwpM
You are not funny.
You never eat flesh and you have no idea on the mind.
>>
File: mpv_screenshot0404.jpg (215KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mpv_screenshot0404.jpg
215KB, 1920x1080px
>Molested my niece
>Didn't do much
>Only got a year because it was my first offense ever
>Mom is the only person who doesn't hate me anymore
>>
File: Who needs school.png (348KB, 456x633px)
Who needs school.png
348KB, 456x633px
>>38603971
This fucker gets it.
YOU ARE A COG AND COG GET REPLACED
>>
>>38603995
there's no point in feeling sad about that either though. If you were born with the personality, and your parents taught you the drive to improve yourself you would. The ability to improve your situation isn't just about the choice to do so, it's about the predisposition in your genetic makeup, and your learned behavior throughout your life to do so. So basically if you work to improve yourself, you were lucky enough to have those traits to make you want to improve yourself.
>>
>>38601083
That's what temp agencies are for.
>>
>Finger fucking 8 year olds when you're 16
Jesus fucking christ OP what the fuck is wrong with you what other fucked up shit have you done I know this isn't the end of it you don't just stop being you give some stories
>>
>>38604135
Life is just a complex mix of shit with some corn for texture.
There's just too many variables.
Parents, how they raise you, your genetics, personality, the feedback from your environment, experiences, memories, how you perceive ALL of this... the list goes on. It's just an endless rabbit hole of bullshit.
>>
>>38599312
>(the beating part)
ty for clarifying
>>
>>38600649
>terrified
There's nothing bitches love more than ruining a dude's life. Doesn't matter if they're 8 or 80, she knew what she was doing.
>>
File: 1499921931398.jpg (62KB, 542x540px) Image search: [Google]
1499921931398.jpg
62KB, 542x540px
>>38598894
This story would sound believable, but if you were jobless and don't live with your parents how are you on the internet?
>>
>>38603964
Views on intimacy? I guess as a teen I sort of thought I'd eventually have a girlfriend and maybe even love. I can't imagine what kind of garbage girl would be interested in me now. I'm not an impossibly horny teen anymore, though, so I'm fine just waiting for my wizard powers. I leave women alone, I'd appreciate if they do the same
>>
Luckily I never got caught doing pedo stuff, and my country doesn't have registries.
>>
>>38604255
I live with my mom. She pays all the bills and gives me a little spending cash once in awhile. My grandparents drive me most places, though. I have license but no car
>>
>>38604295
what are you mom and grandparents opinion on what happened? what have they told you about it?
>>
>>38604402
Grandfather thinks it's all bs, he said when he was a kid kids would diddle each other all the time. He was a little pissed at my uncle for apparently being the one to go to police.
Grandmother just sweet old lady she doesn't think I can do bad.
Mom is disappointed she thinks I should have turned out better. She takes care of me but kind of gave up. We haven't had a serious conversation about my life in years it's just autopilot.
>>
>>38604450
Your grandfather is a cool man.
>>
>>38604450
Have you tried to explain to her how you felt at the time and how much you've reflected on it? Have you tried to make her understand?
>>
>>38604450
Shit man, what're you going to do? Your mom can't take care of you forever, and the longer this goes on the harder it's going to be to dig out of that hole. Does your dad really never talk to you? I'm surprised he'd divorce just like that, they must've been at least close to the edge before then.
>>
>>38598894
Abandon your family and get a construction job.
Literally your only choice at this point
>>
>>38604531
I imagine they divorced because of OP, not to make you feel bad. Sorry.
I'm assuming that his Dad didn't like her still supporting him, so that's what did it
>>
>>38604531
Oh yea he was never a great guy, my dad. They definitely fought a lot but he really checked out after I got caught. He moved out and started banging some Stacy after a few months. He told me I ruined the family name. Oh well!
>>
>>38599248
Lol not an overaction at all
>>
>>38604575
Ok yeah I figured they must've not been on great terms before. Have you considered self employment? Like learning coding/graphics design/freelance photographer or whatever? Thats what I would look to do, no worry of background checks but you might have to move depending on how much that blew up.
>>
How long were you in prison for?
Also fuck i feel sorry for what happened to you. Society is fucked sometimes man.
>>
>>38600238
Maybe you outsmarted me, but I feel bad for you. I wish the best for you, and that things can somehow be normal for you again.
>>
>>38604849
Only few years, but my sentence was very long. If I fuck up I go to real life adult prison!
>>
>>38598894
Just a tip: you should stay away from other people's kids at all possible times. Don't touch them, don't talk to them, don't acknowledge their existence at all. If they are alone on the street, move along. If they are lying motionless on the street, move along even faster. They are literally nothing but trouble.
>>
I hate pedo scum, live in Texas, so I generally don't give a fuck about criminal POSs.

But I actually read through this entire thread and I have to say that due to your age and the circumstances, the impact to your life is far too harsh.

This is one of those cases that should have been handled in juvenile court and expunged at adulthood.

The takeaway for anyone reading through this is to keep your mouth shut from start to finish, especially with police. They will try to disarm you and get you to talk, but that is never for your benefit, only theirs and the system.

It's a shame your mother had faith in the justice system, and this wasn't handled better in the first place by your extended family.

I do hope you can your life on track, the punishment, given your understanding of what you did and being remorseful, has been excessive. Best I can offer is reaching out to an organization that focuses on getting criminals reintegrated into society, some are religious, but many aren't. You come across as sincere, and I hope you get that second chance.
>>
sorry to hear that OP, america's child protection laws are pretty ridiculous. strange for a very degenerate country
>>
1) Find something sharp. Slam your head into it really hard.
2) Jump off a tall building face first.
3) Find rope. Hang yourself

I'm sure there are plenty of other ways to kys. Be creative, nothing's stopping you.
>>
>>38604255

Maybe you should have read the fucking thread before posting, you worthless cunt
>>
>>38603971
Exactly, fuck trump and fuck white people

What we really need is a communist revolution under comrade Bernard Sanders!!

What's your Reddit account btw? We should be Reddit-pals!! Together we can show the world how sophisticated we are!!
>>
>>38605936
Yeah, here the child rapists don't get a few days community service like they do in tolerant and much better Europe
>>
>>38606985
that bs anon, they usually get weeks, sometimes even months of community service
>>
>>38598894
Any railroads in your area?
>>
>>38606928
Don't ever respond to me again.
>>
>>38607015
Kek, just run yourself over with car
>>
>>38598894
If I were you, I would either kill myself or go live out in the wilderness.
>>
it would be good to see data on how shit like that affects a kid when there was no real struggle or ongoing relationship, but i'm glad the laws are what they are. they slam the door on mentally disturbed people and the only way out is if you prove that you're worth something much more than your "mistakes."

but for example getting punched in the face is probably more traumatic and we fought all the time as kids.
>>
>>38598894

You should be grateful for the mercy you were shown.
In a just society you would have been tortured and horribly executed.
If I was her father or brother I would have murdered you without a second thought.
>>
>>38598894
I am honestly completely torn on this subject. OP what you did is disgusting and crueal and so many horrendous words, but that fact that you were only 16 and you've been through so much shit. That fact that you seem so remorseful and are now basically confined to only yourself and a few apathetic family members as company. Not to mention technically becoming celibate. I honestly cannot endorse what you did, but I feel as if I've gotten some insight into who you are through reading these posts. I'm sorry for all of this and I know you wish more than anything to go back and reverse that horrible decision. This isn't a life that I would want for you. You fucked up and paid for you disgusting actions. Now I hope you can one day live clean.

I would very much like to talk to you further and learn more. I'm so sorry to hear about all that's happened to you. I'm just so torn on how to express it when the initial action is so...despicable. I'm sorry, you do have my sympathy.
>>
Wow man what a crazy story hop all well
>>
>>38598894
Suicide by police is an option you fucking degenerate.
>>
>>38608134

He's already traumatized enough people in life he can at least off himself without adding one more to that list.
>>
File: 1466010684839.jpg (99KB, 599x392px) Image search: [Google]
1466010684839.jpg
99KB, 599x392px
You dun goofed anon.

You were 16. So where you charged as an adult
>>
Jesus Christt
>>
The one thing that this thread has taught me is that there is no space that is considered more sacred by our society than the space inside an 8 year old's vagina.
>>
>>38599184
Im glad youre life sucks. Poor kid probably has a ton of mental issues now and always will. Chester Bennington got abused when he was 7 and it fucked him up so bad he killed himself despite being rich, loved, and living his dream. People like you should be executed
>>
>>38599840
Go fuck yourself cunt face
>>
>>38604450
>>38604482

I agree.

I mean shit, when I was 10 I would diddle my best friend/neighbors 6 year old sister.

Never went inside pussy, just felt it up .

When I was 16 I moved cities and when I was 23 I moved back and she came over and We fuckdd
>>
File: 1500803081323.jpg (168KB, 799x687px) Image search: [Google]
1500803081323.jpg
168KB, 799x687px
REEEEEEEEEEE FINGER IN VAGINA, ABUSE REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38609621

16 is fuckd to be doing that tho

I'm glad I did pedo shit when I was a kid and got it out of my system

Also when I was 10, there was another 10 year old girl who was the cutest Stacey in the school and I had a crush on her

And then she moved to my street and we would joke around and play together and one day she wanted to get real weird on the front lawn my fantasy was coming true

But then I chickened out and ran home because my jackass dad was driving by and I was afraid I would get in trouble.
>>
I'm almost a lvl 30 wizard or whatever, my title will be, and despite being around female cousins throughout most of my life, I've never once entertained the thought of doing anything sexual with them.

I have a real hard time sympathizing with OP. I don't know if being labeled a sexual predator for the rest of your life, however, is a punishment that fits the crime. I'm not the same person I was when I was 7 years old, 13 years old, 18 years old etc. People do change. But this is one of those things... that I can see why normies consider it to be an unforgivable offense.
>>
File: 2 gud low res.jpg (87KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
2 gud low res.jpg
87KB, 640x633px
>>38598894
>>autist retard always picked on in school
>>8 year old cousin qt
>>touch, biggest mistake of life
how the fuck does any of this lead into each other

post pics of cousin
>>
>>38609765

I understand that you were horny tho, and maybe didn't ever get a chance to touch girls before because of aspiness? Been there man.

I don't care what you did, I think you are a good person who made a mistake .

Don't care what anyone says about you. Know that we love you here .

People care about you man, I wish you the best.
>>
>>38599142
well clearly your confession was the biggest mistake and not the actual kiddy diddling, you wouldn't have even bee convicted if you didn't admit to it tard

also get fucked pedo, no sympathy
>>
>>38598894
lmao, perv OP btfo
>>
>>38599771

Op is lying again. He did way more than he says. Guaranteed.
>>
>>38609855
This.

Not Op. My loser friend thought it would be cool to go on some bling ring operation in just our freshman year of high school. We stole a couple of iPods and laptops, and the retard still went for more, despite school security/administration obviously 'looking for us'. One unlucky lunch break, we went to one wing of the school that we hadn't tried before.

He tried forcing a bunch of classroom doors open. There was a school security guard on a golf cart, just eying us from 30-50 ft away. It's like they posted him there to catch us, and catch us they did. Guy immediatelly called it in, told us to remain still. A couple of school officials came for us, and escorted us to the administrative office, and told us to wait, police were on their way.

10 mins later, they led me and my friend (separate turns) into some mop/cleaning closet/room. like 6 by 3, with a make shift table and chair. Some intimidating officer came in and told us they had 'evidence' and to 'lie' would just make things worse for us now. When he had me in there, he told me my friend had already ratted me out as his accomplice. Shitting myself. I cracked. And spilled the beans.

Turns out the cop used one of the oldest tricks in the book, and took advantage of frightened 14 year olds. Justice system threw the book at us. Convicted us with as many charges as they could throw at us. No jail, but 3+ year probation sentences. Monthly piss tests and check ins with POs. There was no promise that we wouldn't go to jail. It was like OP's situation--it felt like purgatory.

At the end of the 3 years, I got a review check with the judge, and because I kept my head down and got good grades, and plead for mercy, he closed the matter and sealed the record. I never knew what became of my ex-friend.

To this day, I deeply regret, not the stupid bling ring, but talking to that asshole cop, and not being smarter. One of my career goals, being a LE, is shot because of my record. Don't talk to cops
>>
>>38610050

What's a LE?
>>
>>38610088
I was getting close to the word cap. LEO, I meant, or law enforcement officer. Now, ironically, I'd rather like to be on the other end--a cop. Or some cool FBI job like in the movies. I cannot get a security clearance because of my teenage record. So it sucks that because of something I did at 14, doors are forever closed to me now.
>>
>>38610050

How fucked is America where dumb kids being dumb get their life ruined by petty shit like stealing? Should've just been forced to give everything back and do some community service off the records so your entire life isn't ruined at 14.

No excuse for what OP did though lmao, sorry man but that was kinda fucked but I can see why you did it. Hope everything works out dude.
>>
>>38610119
How can the record impact you if its sealed? I mean what is the point of sealing it then?
>>
>>38607237

This board is so fucking autistic. You guys are too stupid to live.
>>
invest in some memecoin my friend only chance of possibly making some money at this point
>>
>>38598894
Moving country sounds like your only option. Go to somewhere in Asia they don't give a shit over there.
>>
>>38598998
You can't if you have a criminal record
>>
>>38610050
Fucking autist. You deserve a record you dumb fuck.
>>
>>38610119

Haha,
That was ironic
>I fucking hate cops
>they ruined my chances of becoming a cop

I know that feel bro. I wanted to be a cop to.

But then in my final year of high school some kids made up a rumor that I wanted to shoot the place up . The cops phoned my house and made me come in and questioned me. I was never arrested, but I'm sure if I was going to apply to become a cop they would see that and my chances would have been ruined by some mean kids.

Also, a few years after that I was arrested for shoplifting. The undercover security were really mean to me to and it was traumatizing .

So now I will never Have my dream and I hate other cops for it now.

>one of my good friends, one of his good friends is a cop
>he's a smug Manlet fucking douche

What are some ways I can fuck with him if I see him again ? I wanted to slash his tires , but he prob has insurance for that.
>>
>>38610200
Welcome to America. The land of the 'free'. Maybe it's because of the legacy of the Wild West and lawlessness associated with a frontier culture, but crime, even petty crime, is not forgiven nowadays. Especially when there's all these capitalist incentives to incarcerate people--we have the largest prison population in the world, I believe. You don't have to be a conspiracy tard to connect the dots, and figure out that it's an industry and the courts are in league with the people making money.

I can't even begin to imagine what OP's life must be like. But I did get a sample of what 'purgatory' feels like, while on my 'indefinite probation' period from 14-18. Literally not knowing what your life will turn out to be, when you're in your most crucial developmental years, is extremely traumatizing. You can call me a pussy. But last year, I got pulled over for my first speeding ticket, and I started shaking as soon as I saw the cop roll up to my window--and I'm not even some black 'dindu'. All those memories of going to court and being frightened to shit came to me.

>>38610220
A sealed record in America means, no civilian employer can see what 'bad things' you did. If I ask for a job at Google or Walmart, they won't see my record. BUT, if I interview for any governmental job that requires public trust or a security clearance, then they are allowed to 'unseal' your record, during the hiring process. My lawyer told me--I remember like it was just yesterday--you will most likely be able to get private jobs just fine, but forget about ever being the President or working for the FBI.

Well, it so happens, now that I'm finishing my BA soon, I'm very interested in a cool NSA or FBI job. Something cool like that. But guess what? I'm marked for life as a bad person.
>>
>>38610334

In Canada literally every criminal nigger and native gets welfare and disability of some sort.

Sucks man
>>
File: boo.png (11KB, 97x210px)
boo.png
11KB, 97x210px
sure is spooky in this thread
>>
>molested my sister 14 at age 17
>regret it everyday hoping it doesn't come to bite me back
>actually became close to her for the first time in my life
If it makes anything better she technically is only my half sister and a whore
>>
>>38610393

You are a bad person.

People saved birthday money, or had poor families that splurged to get that iPod or laptop or what ever.

It brought them joy and you robbed it. I had my iPod stolen as a kid and it sucked. I've had my iphone stolen to a couple years ago by a crack head.

Ironically, I deserved it. I once was like you and broke into cars with friends to steal shit. I didn't even get to keep anything and they took it all, I did it because I was desperate for friends and no one liked me and they were cool .

I acknowledge what I did was shit though and I'm a bad person. I don't think you deserve a job like those.

Even worse, are people who have jobs like that and did the same things but never got caught .

I think OP deserves a neat job like that more than you. I think OP deserves to be able to work in private sector without them knowing what he did.
So can't your self lucky bub.
>>
>>38610478

Was she a whore before or after you didled her?

Because if it was after... I got bad news for you bucko
>>
>>38607655
fuck off you pathetic loser

always cracks me up seeing these kinds of responses. like you're such a pathetic beta little whtiekight cuck faggot that your actual fantasies involve you whiteknight throwing your life away for a 25-life setence for the honour of some dumb bich

you fucking loser
>>
>>38599028
This. OP you are a waste of life. Original comment.
>>
>>38610388

lanklets confirmed for not being able to be a friend to manlets
>>
Am I retarded or what, because from my perspective I feel like punching a little kid in the face is a worse crime than what op did. And yet you'd just get a warning or a minor assault charge if you did that, not get your life ruined.

It just goes to show that contrary to the external appearance, society still feels as if it owns womens vaginas, that an offence against a girls vagina is basically like a public property crime.
>>
>>38610388
I can't tell how sarcastic your post is. But, it should it go without saying, that most cops, well, at least half, should not be wearing a badge. They're basically the high school bullies who couldn't get a real job, and wanted to keep having power over people. Ever watch a show called 'The Shield'? Cops are infamously corrupt. So the notion that you have to be of moral character to be apart of an immoral institution is laughable--but I guess they have the rule of 'no priors' to weed out the reeaally bad ones from joining.

>>38610526
The punishment doesn't fit the crime. I'm not the same person I was at 14. I wouldn't steal shit today, not because of morals, I still feel no remorse, I wouldn't do it because the pros do not outweigh the cons. I would say, I'm simply civilized and 'smart' now, as opposed to my 14 year old self. Most people who have those jobs, surely fucked up in their lives at some point or another too--the only difference is, they never got caught, and I did. Life, and how it the forks in the road turn out for people, is really all about luck. That's my takeaway. I've pulled myself back from shit, finished HS, am about to finish college, and I still don't deserve a break? Fuck this society.

And you think OP, a fucking child molester deserves more of a pass than me? Fuck him. They say there's no honor amongst thieves, but being around female cousins, I've never had a perverted thought.
>>
>>38610684
people have been indoctrinated from birth to fear sex, hence why stuff like this causes such a violent reaction.
>>
>>38598894
You fucked up your life and now you're paying the price. Now imagine this for the next 20 years of your life.
Just kill yourself bro. You're never getting off that registry.
>>
OP, are you still in here? I wanted to give you advice, but I need more information on your legal situation.
>>
>>38610712

He was a kid himself.

Kids are attracted to each other and diddle all the time and no one is ever arrested for it.

His gramps is based and said it best,
Kids being kids.

I diddled a 6 year old when I was 10.

This niggerino did the same thing and had 2 years of his life taken away and is followed by public shame for rest of his life.

His punishment doesn't fit the crime.

Yours does. You can still lead a normie life .

Also, if you wanna get back at the system
Study real hard and get into law school.
Make cops lives hell .
>>
>>38610851
You're a sick fuck too. Delet this and never admit to anyone you ever did this IRL.
>>
>>38599184
I'm not at all surprised you got fucked and put as a registered sex offender. You finger fucked an 8 year old.
Exactly how old were you?
>>
>>38610866

Consentual exploring of our bodies between a 10 year old and 6 year old.

I've got nothing to hide. No one can do anything to me,
>>
>>38599690
>the 8 year old girl never said no
well gee golly wizz
>>
>>38610851
I can lead a normie life, but not the normie life that I want to lead. That's the cruel thing. I don't want to be a lawyer. There are no jobs in law, at least not in the interesting sub-fields. Being some stooge for a patent troll company, or a company wishing to dodge taxes, doesn't sound like an exciting life to me. Being in the NSA or FBI, dealing with real people, real life situations, and doing shit that's as close as you'll ever get to what you see in the movies, is an interesting life. I'd want to tell a kid/grandkid one day, about shit I saw, people I saved, cool crimes I uncovered--not how much money I saved Mr. Shekelberg. Well, I'm putting this to rest. No amount of whining can change the past, or my future.

And yeah, you're a fucking degenerate fuck for saying a kid fucker deserves a second chance and clean slate, even moreso over me.

How can your own moral compass be that broken? What normal human being, at 16, decides that sticking their fingers in some 8 year old's vagina is a good ideas, nevermind that she was his own kin? It's one thing to victimize a stranger (even it though it shouldn't be, but it is), and another thing to do harm to your own family member, that you will presumably see throughout your life at reunions.

Again, none of the shit he's said, or the apologetics from people like you, move me. His crime is more 'degenerate' for a reason, and he deserves to be a pariah. He doesn't even deserve to pass a private job background interview, like I can. He deserves shit. If he wants out from this personal hell of his own creation, he can either eat a bullet or leave the country and start over in some other country? People can always freelance translation work or English teaching. Fuck. I shouldn't even give him ideas.
>>
>>38610866
>>38610866

Also, I've told my gf about doing this
All my friends know to

And nothing is going to happen because I'm a chad now and chads get to that ,

Girls parents know also , but what are they do arrest someone for something they did when they were 10 that wasn't illegal
>>
>>38610851
>Kids are attracted to each other
>16 year old to an 8 year old
Lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 1024x769px
Fucking hate the autism of normies.
>he's 16 and touches his 8 year old cousin but she doesn't say no
>"worse than murder, ruin his life!!!!!!"
I'd take a finger to the fucking asshole if it meant not dealing with half the shit I have, yet rape and pedophiles are a normies biggest triggers. Don't forget fucking animal abuse too.
>>
>>38605920
Your Texas card has been revoked, anon
>>
>>38605936
t. Achmed

one of the main reasons my nation is becoming degenerate is people who don't believe in law and order
>>
>>38611006
And what's your biggest trigger? Being a virgin?
>>
>>38610851
to be fair there's a big difference between kids paying doctor and a 16 year old taking advantage of, and forcing his fingers into a an 8 year olds little coochie
>>
Man this is why we need sharia law
>>
>>38608930
What I've discovered is that I share a board with people so shitty that they think OP did nothing wrong. I have been coming to 4chan for a very, very long time, but it's only so often that you catch glimpses into the inner humanity and true ethics of the people you're posting with. Sometimes it's positive, but in this case, it's pretty fucking bad.
>>
>>38610984
>having a morality of crime whereby what you did was okay but what he did was 'sick'

actually my man, you're a degenerate theiving fuck and if it was up to me you'd be in jail for the rest of your fucking life, just like OP. Stealing little cunt, eat OP's intended bullet. At least OP has remorse.

I genuinely think that the world would be better off if you killed yourself. So do it. Just do us all a favour my man. End your life, cunt.
>>
>>38598894
Its funny thing that you only regret touching your cousin because it got you in trouble
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 480x319px
>>38611039
Hearing the stupid shit faggots like you care about. If I knew my neighbor was a drug dealer, serial killer or a pedophile as long as he didn't fuck with me I'd be fine with just leaving him be. Fucking NORMIEs come to 4chan and act like its the reddit front page.
>>
>>38610393
>you don't have to be a conspiracy tard

No, you just have to be a communist retard to say that crime should go unpunished cuz muh evil capitalism, abloo bloo. It's a good thing that you're most likely underage and cannot vote. Hopefully you can shake these bullshit lines of thought
>>
>>38611105
Is that not a valid reason?
>>
>>38611086
almost everyone thinks what OP did was wrong, the issue is the disproportiante punishment he's receiving. Life ruined vs. a few minutes of 1 finger sightly inside a girls vagina. Seems very severe to me
>>
>>38610984

A minute of fingers in a pussy isn't a big deal

You handle it like a family. It should have of kept between them . No police. And OP would receive his grounding. Take away all his consoles and computers for a year would fit.

Girls get more traumatized due to the drama sorroundimg it afterwards . If everyone makes a big deal, they feel shame and get a victim mentality , but if it's tossed under the rug within the family m everyone comes out better.

OP is better than you, his family fucked him over hard because of some things all kids do,

You were a criminal. A theif. Stealing from people you know.
>>
>>38610433
Stirner was an idiot and so are you. I read his book and it was possibly the least philosophical thing ever. His brand of sophistry is only appealing to somebody who is trying to justify a life of crime or indolence.
>>
>>38610684
>you'd get a warning or a minor assault charge if you beat a child

No.

>Am I retarded

Yes.
>>
>>38610851
>us kiddy-diddlers, we're good people, heh
>yeah man, FUCK cops! they're the real bad people!

Get a grip
>>
>>38611131
The sheer lapse in morality outrages people. How the fuck can anyone ever think that was an okay thing to do? Only a mentally defective person would ever do some shit like this and that person should be quarantined from the rest of society because you can't trust this person to not molest a fucking family member, his own blood. 16 year old me may have been stupid and horny, but the thought of molesting a fucking 8 year old girl never entered into my head, let alone acting upon it.

>>38611143
He should've had a bunch of burly guys stick their fists up his asshole.
>>
>>38611131
I'm the guy you were replying to. His life isn't ruined. He's a fucking leper to white-collar employers, sure, but labor is labor. Plus, if he's smart, he could take up entrepreneurship. This is fucking America, after all.
>>
>>38611189

I hate cops because I wasn't allowed to be one

And a 10 year old exploring with his neighbour around the same age Isn't kiddy diddling. She was more interested in playing with my wee wee
>>
>>38599248

Gb2 reddit stupid cunt
>>
>>38611237
This. I'm the guy that thieved iPods and is salty about not being eligible for public service work.

Op can still be a plumber or fuck off to Thailand and teach English there, and maybe continue doing his 'hobby' of fondling little girls (or boys).

His life isn't over. He just has very few limited options left for him, and again, he can blame no one but himself for that.

And anyone who sympathizes with him, and says, 'Molesting an 8-year old girl isn't such a bad thing', FUCK YOURSELVES. You should be the ones eating bullets. How about we solicit some gay sex off of Grindr and have you get sodomized, let's tell them you have some rape fantasy too, I mean, it's not such a bad thing. right, if you get raped? You'll recover, like the little girl did, right? No psychological/emotional issues.
>>
>>38601175
Hawaii detected
>>
>>38609016
That guy's abuse was a bit worse than getting fingered just once. Not condoning op but come on.
>>
>>38611232
Since when did OP fist his cousin? A burly guy fingering his asshole, yeah sure I guess that fits.
>>
>>38599913
they can prove that of all the crimes that exist, the people who are most likely (almost certainly) to re-offend are sex criminals

my state (australia) has a law whereby dangerous sex offenders can be imprisoned indefinitely without trial (ie: they're already sentenced by a trial but it is later decided that they're too dangerous to be let out into public)

its fucking great

I interned for the crown prosecutor and have helped these applications get past

I hope OP kills himself, mostly because he's just a fucking idiot
>>
>>38603371

I also think my punishment was harsher because I'm black.
>>
>>38611615
Oh. I had my suspicion. Thanks for confirming it. Yup. You had to be black. Sorry to be a /pol/ fag, but it figures.
>>
>>38598894
lol.

can't say you didn't deserve that sentence though.
>>
>>38599178
>I deleted my Facebook years ago but sometimes I wonder if something cringey I wrote will rise from its grave just to fuck me.
I did a similar thing. I spent a 4 months going through everything I ever post I made and deleted it one by one in the activity log. It took so fucking long, my browsers would crash all the time but I know official never existed on fb.
>>
>>38612043
There is no assurance that will be off the net forever, and will never come back to haunt you. Facebook has a right to keep your data, permanently, on their servers when you agree to their terms and conditions. People you were friends with, might've screencaptured/photographed interesting or compromising posts of yours. I know because I've done that. On people that I follow, particularly old crushes, I save a bunch of their shit for posterity. You might have frenemies who might've saved 'compromising' posts of yours.

Well, you can be paranoid like me. But maybe it is all off for good. Good luck.
>>
Just drown yourself op, pretty painless way to go.
>>
ITT: Convicted pedophile and pedophile apologists who haven't been caught.
>>
>>38611615
Damn, that sucks. You got unlucky to be black in the US, then you got unluckly to have a qt cousin, then you got unlucky and got caught. Unfortunately our society wont give a fuck about you, especially since you are black and a man. Even going abroad and exploited your whiteness in asian countries is something you cant do. I don't know, maybe try moving to africa?
>>
>>38612347
Lol you suggest for him to move to Africa? Talk about a real hell on Earth.

Yeah, with him being black, going off and teaching English is now out of the question. No one in the world, not just the US, likes blacks.

You are a degenerate fuck and you need to own it. Never blame the rest of society for your pariah status. Don't blame your family either, like some other anon suggested.

Own your your past action, and move on. You will never pass a background check for any respectable position, so long as you're on sex offender registry. So give up on ever trying to interview for a job--even if you even get to the interview stage.

Well, for my advice. Change your name (probably won't do much good since they'll just update the registry with the new one), and consider a move to another state. You need to put whatever distance you can, and make sure you don't immediately come up on a google search as a sex offender, since people google everyone nowadays.

Here is what career options you realistically have: basically any trades and freelance or under-the-table work. I would highly suggest you look into a plumbing/carpenter/welding/electrical apprenticeship, and becoming self-employed. Eventually, you can make a little firm, maybe advertise your company on the side of a van. I can't guarantee that your clientele won't google your name, because they still might, since like I said earlier, everyone is curious about everyone, especially someone you're inviting into your home for work. But this is basically your best shot for steady employment and some semblance of a normal life. You're basically unemployable while you remain on a registry, so again, self employment is the only option.

Once you have money, hire a lawyer and look into getting off the sex offender registry. I'm fairly positive the only way is through a pardon through your governor's office. Good luck with that. And don't touch kids again, even though you probably still want to.
>>
>>38612609
You act like everything in africa is shit or war torn. There are plenty of cities that arent shitholes, and with china investing heavily in africa, things are looking up there. Im sure he could do like you said, but if that kind of trades and service life is really all I could get, and I knew I was screwed out of anything else, I would leave the country desu.
>>
>>38612774
Let's be real man. 99% of Africa is shit. You can count the livable cities on one hand. I can only think of two at the moment, Nairobi Kenya and Johannesburg, South Africa.

But you're forgetting something, or maybe you neglected to read OP's story.

Op seems to be forbidden from travel outside the country for some time. He didn't specify when his monitoring will end. Basically the US, doesn't 'want' him to leave and start over. That's how much our justice system wishes to punish sex offenders, and see them rot, even when they're outside of jail.

Secondly, even if he could move, what skill set would he bring to those African countries? There probably aren't enough jobs there for Africans themselves. Why would they care about an African-American. Op, probably can't even finish a BA since having felonies disqualifies you from financial aid and most scholarships. So even if they needed some financial guy, OP can't get a degree in shit.

He is really fucked. Don't plant the idea in him about becoming some fugitive. If he can't leave, then he can't leave.

He has to work with what he's got, where he is. If he has two hands, and a mom that still sorta cares about him, then he needs to find an apprenticeship asap. Maybe you don't understand how fucked OP is. They don't give welfare,disability, food stamps, or sec. 8 to convicted felons. If he doesn't find a way to provide for himself, then he will literally be homeless on the street, once his mom is gone. Go to plumbing school or whatever trade appeals to you the most.

It's getting late for me, and I don't even know if you're still reading. But what I'm telling you is the most genuine advice you'll get. If you don't find a way to get self-employed then your life will get worse. You're not at rock bottom yet. Living on the street and pan handling is rock bottom. And that, is realistically a fate for you, because how fucked you are. Try to catch a life raft out of your situation, or drown.
>>
>>38603907
not the pedo but what the fuck is wrong with you? Seriously you think having no empathy and saying awesome shit like this is cool? go fuck yourself
>>
>>38612973
Just google african cities. Johannesburg is actually shit compared to many of the newer cities.
>>
>>38598894
You deserve all this and more you disgusting pedo
>>
>>38613005
Meh. Don't care if they have modern cities. I don't plan on traveling to Africa in the near future, if at all. Maybe I'd go on a safari trip to shoot some lions like that one dentist, but that's only if I'm bored and have money to burn.
>>
Man, this thread is still up. Nice to see.
>>
>>38598894
I was raped as a kid, OP. By female relatives.
Guess what happened to them? Nothing. Courts and people in general are amazingly lenient on female offenders. You'd be surprised.

They're not even registered as anything related to sexual predation. One of them's a teacher, and the other, the worst one, is a pedopsychiatrist.

My advice: get a sex change. Clearly being a woman solves everything.
>>
>>38598894
>touch

Why tho?
>>
>>38598894
>molesting an 8yr old
Fuck you, go away. Kill yourself you fucking filth, you're a parasite.
>>
>>38607655
Jesus christ what is wrong with you, what OP did is terrible but he doesn't deserve to have his life ruined for it (especially considering his age). And you would probably be satisfied torturing him to death UNIRONICALLY kys.
>>
>>38599840
My dad works for the FBI and yo're' FUCKED LOL
>>
>>38611015
New hampshire and vermont has more guns then texas texas is shit now with suburban soccore moms and SUVs.
>>
Friendly reminder that mutual masturbation is a safe and harmless way for a child to learn about sexuality.
>>
>>38611232
>He should've had a bunch of burly guys stick their fists up his asshole.
Typical criminal rape a rapist sure is going to stop all rape?
Innit it a little weird that you think this way and right now women are being raped?
Why no bring back mental health and asylums?
Oh thats right you are a vicious little shit looking to beat up and take out your anger on others less then you.
>meet a rapist who murdered a women the fucker was 6'3 and more muscle then my whole head so go head and try it with real rapist.
>source prison.
>>
>>38611418
>How about we solicit some gay sex off of Grindr and have you get sodomized, let's tell them you have some rape fantasy too, I mean, it's not such a bad thing.
You your self want to rape a rapist?
You know how fucking weird and crazy you sound.
YOu are just as bad if not worse...You want to rape a rapist (actually molesting but you are retarded and dont understand definitions.)
Op served his time and regrets it.
Move the fuck on like she did and stop having wet dreams over raping a "rapist'
Why no go get locked up in max security prison and fight there?
You know the guys that bench 250 all day in the yard?
Fucking faggot.
>>
>>38612203
I legit hope you get stomped.
Fucking snitch fucking faggot.
>>
I feel quite sad for offenders who regret what they have done. They've served their sentence and just want to live their life and nobody will let them. Murderers get treated better out of jail.
>>
>>38613399
THIS my fucking female cousin taught me to jerk off but thats ok shes a women.
Men get the fucking shaft and I cannot wait for islam to take over.
ALAH ACK BAR
PRAISE ALLAH.
>>
>>38614221
>Murderers get treated better out of jail.
Sex is evil in america
violence is too cool for school.
Look at the larping faggots that talk about raping rapist.
Ive been to jail and prison and everyone there hates themselves enough to not need a moral faggot talking shit.
WANNA FIGHT THE NAZIS AND RAPIST AND MURDERS GO GET LOCKED UP YOU WILL BE FRESH MEAT FOR THE GRINDER.
>>
>>38599955
by that logic a drug user will always stay a drug user and anyone that ever smoked weed once should be locked up forever
>>
>>38599955
>a pedo will always be a pedo no matter how long he serves in prison
Why are we not investing into mental health reform?
Why are we not studying these people and finding ways to cure it.
In OPs case he was a horny teenager.
A real father would have sat down had a chat about the birds and the bees, spanked him for doing that, then got OP a hook and told him 18 plus consent.
Family is a no go.
Boom op would have learned a lesson and wouldnt be a "failure" in todays world
I swear a feminized society shuns men and destroys them and the get loser fucking white knights to applause it like it wont happen to them if they suck clit enough.
>>
>>38614360
>cure
It's not a mental illness.
>>
>>38613399
Would you trade place with OP? I'm just curious which you think is worse now that you've grown up. Is the punishment just or it it revenge.
>>
>>38614404
What ever I dont care I like big tits...Im just saying why isnt there more done to help first offenders?
If op fucked his cousin with a knife then yeah go to prison but it was a finger in the cooter.
I mean shit I got a toilet plunger stuck up me arse once.
>>
>>38614120
I don't even know what you're trying to write here. Fucking retard, you deserve to go to prison for writing a post as retarded as this.
>>
>>38614404
What? Pedophilia is 100% a mental illness....
>>
>>38612996
I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just a very blunt person. I don't want him to wake up 20 years later and realize the fantasy land he lived in was just a delusion he built himself. That everything is on fire. Its happened to me countless times because I didn't take my situation seriously and pretended everything was fine. I'm looking out for people in my own way.
>>
>>38614635
>being sexually attracted to youth, which we are biologically programmed to do, is a mental illness
Nigga you dumb.
>>
>>38614635
"Mental illness" is a pretty fuzzy term.
Generally, something is only considered a mental illness if it causes harm to self or others. So as long as it doesn't cause you too much distress and you don't act on it, pedophilia is not a mental illness.
>>
>>38614500
No.
I learned how to deal with PTSD and nightmares. I wouldn't trade places.
I think if I had touched a child I'd constantly freak out and blame myself for their problems later in life. I know how deeply ingrained PTSD is, and I don't want to feel responsible for inflicting that on another human being.
Also I wouldn't want OP to be in my shoes cause it's not exactly a walk in the park either.
>>
File: IMG_6628.jpg (35KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6628.jpg
35KB, 540x540px
>>38614988
>As long as you don't rob and murder for a heroin addiction, it's not a problem!
>This logic
>>
>>38615048
Not him, but I am sexually attracted to children 8-12 yo. And all ages above. I'm not exclusive. I like adults, too. And teens in-between. I just like what's hot. I have no inner conflicts or guilt. I would never touch a child because I know it's wrong in our society. I am in perfect control of my lusts and enjoy them privately. Tell me I have a mental illness.
>>
>>38615074
You're a sick fuck and I hope to God no one ever trusts you with their children. You have a mental illness. Kill yourself before you do something.
>>
>>38615123
Nice bait. I haven't done anything in fifteen years, and I'm not going to do so anytime soon.
>>
>>38615048
Having a heroin addiction is likely to cause harm to yourself, though.
>>
Bumping cause I'd like OP to reply to
>>38615012
>>
If you have no job and your family hates you where the hell do you live? In a shelter?
>>
>>38610547
Sorry had to get some sleep but she was a whore before hand
>>
>>38599955
Shit like this is why it's good we don't let the rabble rule.
>>
>>38598894
move to a third word country its you only hope to live. go to Thailand book the flight to a close country first and get on the buss to Thai
>>
>>38611418
I'm sorry, but your response here is way off-base, going into the irrational. You don't have to condone what he did to comprehend that it was lightweight and comparatively benign, in retrospect. He did not proposition her aggressively, threatening her life or wellbeing should she refuse to acquiesce to his sexual advance. He engaged in some light petting, with the nadir of the experience being him slightly inserting a finger into her vagina, maybe within a minute. Nowhere did he indicate that she resisted or gave her vocal disapproval, nor did he exploit her sexual naivete. They were both sexually inexperienced minors, after all. Moreover, she is a teenager herself now, and is allegedly well adjusted, should you scan the thread. Again, he did commit a crime, for which he suffered dearly; but do not go about asserting a false equivalency here with coercive or violent sexual assault.
>>
You enjoy making mistakes, because they truly do nothing to you. Your conscience still persists, you still are yourself, you still live and think as you did. You get that sense of being powerful, because you do mistakes and wrong things and bad stuff happens but truly, does it change you at all? Nope. This is the biggest problem. You dig it.
>>
>>38598894
A few years ago a guy on the registry moved in next to me. Apparently when he was 19 he had sex with his 16-year-old girlfriend. A few weeks after he moved in some of the neighbors started harassing him, calling him a rapist/pedophile and whatnot whenever he was outside playing with his dog. He eventually moved away after somebody chucked a metal bar through his living room window.
He seemed like such a lonely dejected person, I really hope he hasn't killed himself or something.
>>
>>38617957
there is a huge difference between molesting and having sexual intercourse into which both people are. He did not mention she wanted him to touch her. Not controlling the urge of sexual experience but going for it without mutual attitude is a sexual assault.
>>
>>38618081
Goddamn fucking normies.
There was some anthology show over a decade ago that had an episode where a bunch of neighbors get freaked out about a sex offender that moves into town. He does seem pretty suspicious and there's even once scene where some kids sneak into his house and find dolls and get chased out by him and the neighborhood throws a fit.

Episode ended with them ganging up on him and killing him, and then they find out that the notification they got was a mistake and that the real sex offender had moved into a different street.
>>
>driving on highway
>have to piss
>stop at gas station
>no bathroom
>piss on the side of the building
>cop pulls up and sees
>b-b-b-but what if muh children saw??
>everyone thinks I'm a kid diddler but I just really had to piss
>>
>>38618169
Any idea what the show might've been called or what channel it was on? This sounds a bit familiar.
>>
>>38598894
We had one at my work. A month went by before we found out, then this massive whale he was fucking told a couple people. Found his sex offender registry entry w/ picture and years old online newspaper story about the arrest. Me and my buddy made sure we personally showed it to every single one of our 200 co-workers. Didn't take long till he was totally shunned. Nobody would even acknowledge him. Despite that he refuses to quit until he went back to prison for smoking pot after 2 months straight of being ignored ( from the women ) and outright hostility from the men. Serves him right hope he gets raped in prison, fucking Chester.
>>
>>38618360
I wanna say it was the new Outer Limits but it might have been something else. Came out in the late nineties, might have been Fox but I don't remember.
>>
I wish I could murder you OP. As a matter of fact give me your adress and I will figure a way to do so
>>
>>38618081
Good. Fuck normies.
OriginaI
>>
File: 1495555326958.png (1MB, 1280x1197px) Image search: [Google]
1495555326958.png
1MB, 1280x1197px
Kids are curious, teenagers are horny, who gives a fuck? His cousin didn't even care, the fact that her family turned it into such a big deal and had her cousin locked up in prison was probably a much more traumatic experience.
OP did literally nothing wrong, he wasn't some kind of sexual predator priest abusing his authority, normies and white knighets get the fuck out of my board.

>pic related, OP and his cousin wrestling
>>
>>38618090
Again, he did not mention that she showed any displeasure at the event. I'm not going to be presumptuous and presume that she liked the experience, because I don't know her, obviously, but I'm not going to roundly condemn him in such a wanton manner like others here, simply because he touched her somewhat inappropriately. Most people, if I'm correct, don't specifically seek out affirmative consent, they read body language and the like. If she felt slighted or mistreated at the time (or now, for that matter), then she could and can have made it known.

I get that what he did is legally considered sexual assault, but trying to horseshoe this scenario with violent rape, where one person is literally dominating their victim against their will, is just grossly overdone.
>>
>raped a girl
>confessed
>on sex offender registry
>finis
>>
>>38618654
There is nothing wrong with "molesting" kids if they enjoy it

Normalfags are just retarded
>>
>>38618786
>mutual touch
>rape
>>
>>38618860
think you mean >>38618759
>>
File: 1495665928350-3.jpg (169KB, 600x750px)
1495665928350-3.jpg
169KB, 600x750px
>ewww, you're so disgusting!
>>
File: 1424118973392.jpg (23KB, 484x461px)
1424118973392.jpg
23KB, 484x461px
She was 8, you were 16. She didn't know what was happening but you sure did, and you knew it was wrong. This wasn't two kids playing doctor, this was a young adult exploiting a child in sick and perverted ways.

Everyone saying waaah the sex offender registry shouldn't be forever, well, OP's cousin has to live with it forever.

OP, you should be flayed alive. If I knew where you lived, I'd burn your house down.
>>
I love threads like this. So much delicious normalfag butthurt.
>>
>>38619142
>OP's cousin has to live with it forever
>Hey, remember that time my cousin fingered me a little? It was a little weird, I guess.
Wow, how traumatizing.
>>
>>38619230
No you don't understand her life is RUINED now. It's OVER. A few touches on the pee pee is basically like brutal torture you can never recover from. May as well just shoot her and end her misery.
>>
>>38619220
desu threads like these where normalfags display their lack of empathy and general obtuseness, make me want to go on a normalfag killing rampage

I am really thinking about getting a truck and mowing down a bunch of normies at a parade or farmers market or something. I dont need a gun to kill a bunch of normalfags
>>
>>38598894
You are a piece of shit , wtf is wrong with you .
>>
File: 1489878875608.jpg (62KB, 540x584px)
1489878875608.jpg
62KB, 540x584px
>>38604205
>>38604135

I believe in destiny. in a sense that shit just happens randomly pretty much. the only real thing you have control over is organ failure - you can choose to kill yourself. but even that's just a result of severe trauma and/or depression. I don't know what the fuck we can actually do ourselves, literally ourselves, not out of inertia.
>>
>>38619308
I don't think they display apathy for no reason: they probably feel that any sexual contact with a minor, no matter how inoffensive or anticlimactic, is life-shattering, causing horrible life-long trauma. From that perspective I can empathize with their reaction, even if I don't necessarily agree with the vitriol they spout. For most people, the context and the severity of the supposed molestation is apparently irrelevant; they hear of alleged child abuse, and they begin to bay for blood.
>>
>>38602250
>tfw when real father tried that on me during visitation
>mother and stepfather half a state away,they get a call from me
>tell them what happened,stepfather hears it and according to my mother they went right back down to get me
>meth-head father doesn't know shit,little does he know that he's about to get his shit rekt hard
>Mom walks up,my father comes to the door at 11PM,I'm asleep
>wake up to a fight between the three of them and it's hell on earth
>My father in his speed-addicted mind thinks he did nothing wrong but gets his ass handed to him
>all I hear is "Get the hell away from him" and other various banter
>Get driven home,remember nothing afterwards
He did get arrested,but for robbing a dead neighbor's house.Cops found out he was a diddler who was diddled as a kid,but I didn't see him for another 10 years
>>
>>38614695
>Being sexually attracted to an age group that is more likely to die while giving birth.
Nigga you don't get biology.
>>
>>38619659
That's why you practice safe sex, duh.
Besides, I don't want to insert into twelve year olds.
>>
>>38602250
>Says getting molested is nothing because it didn't phase you.
>Implying you are a well adjusted normal adult.
Ok sure buddy,
>>
>>38603952
Yeah, remember all those women who were molested in the Catholic church as children and made a huge thing about it. God those ladies always playing the victim. Don't even get me started on those Penn State bitches.
>>
>>38619659
>>38619702
A quick snippet: Prepubescent children, as a general rule, cannot get pregnant, hence the prefix in the word. A 12-year-old is in the midst of puberty, not prepubescence.
>>
>>38619659
You're missing the point, condoms don't exist biologically and you aren't programmed to use them. If you are going to make the argument that you are programmed for wanting youth. The whole "have kids" part comes with it.
>>
>>38613399
This,I'm dis-fucking-gusted at how that axe wound they have gives them so much entitlement.
>>
>>38607729
> I feel as if I've gotten some insight into who you are through reading these posts. I
wow!!! it's almost as if all people are actually homo homo sapiens, even ones that have done terrible/stupid things (which is spoiler: all of them)!!
>>
>>38619731
Contrary to popular belief, not all children who have prematurely experienced sexual contact are traumatized or maladjusted in adulthood. In fact, 49% of children are initially asymptomatic in treatment, while 10-20% of those deteriorate rapidly afterward. Assuredly, a non-insignificant portion may indeed remain free of PTSD, depression, alcoholism, or overtly sexualized behavior.

It is ultimately up to each person with how they identify with their sexual experience, essentially.
>>
Hey op have you seen a film called "The Hunt" ?
>>
>>38620034
Not OP, but great film. The difference is OP is actually guilty and deserves any societal backlash he gets
>>
>>38619142
>This wasn't two kids playing doctor
Are you implying that can't screw kids up?
>>
>>38620121
I think the punishment he received is a little much, personally. I know that many here will vehemently disagree with me, but I feel that a little leniency is in order. From what we know, he acted out of desperation, in a moment of reckless abandonment, which is not uncharacteristic of youth, not of some predatory instinct. What's more, he did not violently molest her; indeed, she is largely unaffected, per what we're told. Certainly, being a leper for the remainder of his life is too harsh, not in fitting with the severity of the crime.
>>
>>38620136
I'm not him or her, but I believe that the implication there is that it very well could negatively impact children, but that it may more often than not leave them psychologically unscathed.
>>
>>38610249
Then why are you here? Why do faggots like you come here and are surprised? You should've fucking know before even going on this site. Fuck off to reddit
>>
File: pepe.jpg (140KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
140KB, 800x680px
Lots of moralfag normies in here. I think you all need to get the fuck out.
>>
File: 1501010995001-b.jpg (88KB, 1024x683px)
1501010995001-b.jpg
88KB, 1024x683px
I unironically love being a pedo.
>>
>>38619230
Wtf I love pedos now
>>
>>38599248
>>38599632
>>38600572
No doubt this board is full of normalfags, just nuke it already
>>
>>38598894
lol, sucs for you faggot
>>
this whole thread is repulsive.
>>
>>38598894
>>38609780
this

post pics, faggot
>>
>>38621482
>OMG LITERALLY SHAKING
Faggot.
>>
>>38598894
can I ask what you are doing with your life now
>>
This thread is full of pedo apologists. Y'all have some sick minds and need some counseling.
>>
>>38621554
More like this thread is full of normies who think the whole world operates under their subjective morality.
>>
Normies react the same way to someone touching a kid once and someone routinely raping a child for years on end, it's very strange.
>>
>>38621629
If you violate the social and moral norms of the society you live and grew up in, you by definition have fucked up. Even under a relativistic morality, this would qualify as a severe transgression.
>>
>[r9k] claims to not be normalfags
>unironically fall for the normalfag/feminist narrative of "any touched kill will LITERALLY have 1000 mental issues and become a fuckup for the rest of their lives"

I know that this is a hard pill to swallow but a lot of kids who suffered minor abuse become fuckups BECAUSE they are expected to, rather than because the event was actually traumatic.
If you think a 8 year old getting diddled for a few minutes will literally cause her to become schizo and suicidal you a fucking retard.

inb4 durr ur a pedo non-arguments
>>
read what you did and thats fucking disgusting but you honestly sound remorseful and im sorry that your life is ruined because of this. this is your own fault and that was the biggest mistake of your life yes but you should at least be allowed to work some labouring job or something, ridiculous
>>
>>38621737

He should be allowed to work any job not involving children, fuck off
>>
I wonder, what do you normies think of the droves of girls exposing themselves online, filming themselves naked and simulating fellatio?
>o-oh, they're misguided! They're corrupted by our sexualized culture!
Fucking kek.

>>38621677
There exist at all times a camp that resists the norms and influences its change.
>>
File: bigblackshadow.png (867KB, 989x797px)
bigblackshadow.png
867KB, 989x797px
>>38599184
>not realizing you were fucked from the start
>not flipping her upside down
>not ripping her panties away
>not spreading her lips with two fingers
>not piledriving your cock down the only pussy you'll get close to smelling
Ya done fucked up
>>38599248
>t. D-don't touch me!
>>
>>38621870
It's a company's choice to hire him and no company wants the exposure of having a literal pedo work for them. It's the free market and everyone has decided kiddy diddlers are bad workplace and image mojo.
>>
>>38599433
>since I never intended to hurt anyone it doesn't seem as fair.
I always see this twisted logic with pedos. What you did was wrong and hurtful. You fingerfucked an 8-year-old; "didn't intend to hurt anyone" means absolutely nothing here.
>>
>>38622058
But he literally didn't hurt her.
>>
>>38622058
"didn't intend to hurt anyone" means absolutely nothing here.
explain how did he hurt her because i don't understand
i'm sure that if his family didn't do such a big deal out of this she probably would forget after a month or two
>>
>>38622099
Lo, the twisted logic rears its ugly head yet again!
>>
>>38622119
shit i forgot to green text
>"didn't intend to hurt anyone" means absolutely nothing here.
>>
>>38622125
>twisted logic
Explain to me how exactly he hurt her without saying something like "he traumatized her" because you literally can't prove that and he himself said she wasn't repulsed or weirded out.
>>
>>38622119
An eight year old kid is not a fucking two month old. They remember shit and they can tell when people are uncomfortable or upset. You can sure as hell believe she still remembers the incident.
>>
>>38611503
Glad OP's life is ruined. You will work min wage or kill yourself. This is the price you pay for fingerfucking a child, your parents hate you, pedophile.
>>
>>38622036

He's not a pedo though, just a guy that made a single mistake as a horny teenager.

But of course I understand companies don't want that image, single mistake or ritual rape and abuse people don't make the distinction.
>>
>>38622178
See >>38619230
You overblow what is "traumatizing" to a child.
You know what's traumatizing? Fucking prudes flipping out and asking them a dozen questions like they did something wrong.
>>
>>38622225
>just a guy that made a single mistake as a horny teenager.
He was 16. By that age he should've known that what we was doing was wrong. He made a conscious choice to molest his cousin.
>>
>>38622125
he didnt' physically hurt her. the MAIN argument here is it messed with her emotionally/mentally
>>
>>38622246

That's where we disagree then. I think at 16 it's perfectly possible to make a rushed decision because of horniness and immatureness.

I don't believe he was some evil pedophile that genuinely didn't care about the possibility of ruining his cousin's life. He was just ignorant of it.
>>
>>38622246
Clearly you've never been a teenager.
>>
>>38622332
If you surveyed 100 16-year-olds, how many of them would agree that fingerfucking your 8-year-old cousin is fucking vile?
>>
>>38622332
If he was like 12 or 13 at the time, I'd be in agreement with you about him being ignorant. He did say he's a social retard, but even then an autist should be able to make the connection that touching a little girl isn't the smartest idea.
>>
In the future, we'll be encouraged to touch little girls, and they will be encouraged to touch us. I for one can't wait.
>>
>>38622309
>it messed with her emotionally/mentally
only because his family made it such a big deal
imagine being a kid and seeing all those upset grownups
she probably didnt understand why they are all angry this shit is stressful more stressfull than anything
>>
>>38622363

90+ probably. And I would bet in a surge of horniness and lack of people around them over half of them would do the same thing OP did.
>>
>>38622412
She was obviously upset about it enough to tell her parents. This wasn't an ordinary turn of events for her.
And also, why the fuck are we taking his word that she wasn't bothered by it? He has an incentive to downplay any negative outcome.
>>
>>38622449
>And I would bet in a surge of horniness and lack of people around them over half of them would do the same thing OP did.
That's a bet you would lose. Jesus Christ, people, why are you trying to somewhat normalize this?
>>
File: Ohyou.jpg (12KB, 258x245px)
Ohyou.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>38622412
>kid has harmless light sexual contact with an older relative
>family freaks out and scares her
>think her fear is because of the harmless thing she did
When will normies learn?
>>
>>38622449
No. What the fuck is wrong with you? How hard is it for you to accept that the great majority of people would find pedophilia fucking wrong, W R O N G, with no fucking caveats or clauses or conditionals.
>>
>>38622574
>he thinks his view is objective
You're in for a surprise as the century moves on, anon.
>>
>>38622574

Yes that's exactly what I said in the post you replied to. I'm not going to repeat my point because I already made it so read my posts more carefully.
>>
am I the only one that wouldn't let their child alone with an aunt/uncle?

I know OP isn't either, but most molestation/rape stories the abuser is an aunt or an uncle. It fueled my paranoia to never leave my children with any of my siblings. Even if I trust them.
>>
>>38622664
You're the one who can't read. Read my post more carefully you dumb faggot.
>>
>>38605896
I don't want to be like this but I think you're right. Unless you look normal (sometime that doesn't help) people label you a pedo.
>>
>>38622695

Your post was a very simple one and I understood it perfectly.
>>
>>38622686
If I had kids, I would not mind if my kid was molested as long as I trusted the person enough to know that they would not actually hurt the child. I would raise my kids to be very sexually liberated and experienced
>>
>>38598894
That's what ya get for trusting women my bro
>>
>>38622686

No matter how many stories you hear 99% of those uncles or aunts would touch your kid. It would be very irrational to assume your kids are in danger.

But of course it's normal to feel protective.
>>
>>38622486
What incentive? His life is ruined. He's got absolutely no future anymore, all over a momentary lapse of judgment when he was himself a minor. He wrote that she did not appear to be upset, and he saw her several more times after the incident, where she still didn't appear upset. If I had to guess, I'd say that she just let it slip out unwittingly. It's not uncommon for kids to be careless with their speech, after all.

And I highly doubt he'd come on here watering his story down to a bunch of moralizers so that he could be lambasted.

The people calling him a pedophile are being downright ridiculous: he isn't a pedophile, he's just a guy who overstepped socially approved boundaries a little in the spur of the moment, and people are overreacting, like they know for certain that she had to go into serious psychotherapy to deal with the so-called abuse or something.

Christ, people, get a grip.

He didn't "finger fuck" his cousin; he felt her up a little, a slipped a finger in for a minuscule amount of time. Don't blow the event out of proportion.
>>
>>38622574
Teenagers have notoriously poor control over their emotions, especially lust. Plenty of adults are pretty bad at it as well, actually.
I'm sure you've been in situations where your emotions overrode your logic/morals.
>>
>>38622574
>using emotionalistic arguments
>using argumentum ad populum
>expect us to take you seriously
>b-but its W-W R-R O-O N-N G-G!
>>
reminder that OP is the one in the right here and anyone who doesn't see that is delusional white knight or an idiot
>>
>>38622997
You probably don't want to say "molested". Just a protip.
>>
>>38620633
>>38618993
>those pictures
I think I remember u
>>
File: 1426071857872.jpg (134KB, 992x661px) Image search: [Google]
1426071857872.jpg
134KB, 992x661px
>penis inspection day circa 2030
>>
>>38623094
You don't. I killed whoever that was and took these for my own.
>>
>>38609016
I thought it was because he had AIDS and his gay lover, Chris Cornell, killed himself.
>>
>>38623085
I mean according to the law, consensual sex with kids is still molestation. I just want to see them being sexually pleasured
>>
>>38623141
if you are who I think you are, I actually think you're cool.

there was some thread on /r9k/, somewhat long ago, about underaged Japanese models that stayed up for quite some time. I think there were more than one of those threads made

Like, the anon that made that thread had knowledge about underage Japanese models, and would collect magazines that he bought from Yahoo Auctions (jp), and other weird Japanese online stores

Quite the interesting anon. Don't know how he got away with those threads though.
>>
>>38622382
By now you should realize that every faggot claiming to be "autismo" is referring to a fictitious version of it based on memes and hearsay.
>>
>>38623243
Definitely wasn't me, but I applaud that anon, and the based Japs.
Only reason he got away with it was precisely because it was long ago.
>>
>>38599184
If you were going to get in that much trouble for it you might as well had fucked her
>>
Sad. If OP plays by the rules, he has 70 years of essentially living as if he'd been born in a rural Indian village into an untouchable caste.

Only way he can escape it realistically is through making enough money (probably criminally would be the only way) for a black market visa/identity in some developing country :\
>>
>>38623357
Yeah, it was weird. The madman actually posted pictures/scans, but didn't state the ages (even though they were obviously underage). And when someone would ask ITT he wouldn't respond to those posts. And I think no one bothered reporting the thread, or the mods weren't sure if it were real underage models or not.

Still, pretty funny. And he made the thread more than once. I do think Japanese magazines of underage models were a thing, I don't doubt that, and the pictures of the magazines were very old. So, I guess, (soft) CP was technically legal in Japan at some point.
>>
>>38623562
Even untouchable have each other and can work to eat.
>>
>>38619883
Anyone that is on /r9k/ is maladjusted.
>>
>>38623577
Soft "CP," i.e., nude modeling agencies, should most definitely be legal. I imagine some day. Japan continues pushing the line, but it's kept inside their borders and in print, not digital.
>>
>>38599320
How come OP said she tattled but then said he immediately confessed
>>
>>38599184
Kiddy diddling at its worst
Of course the system won't let you get away with just a slap on the wrist, even at a young age. From their point of view, you were a guy capable of committing more acts of sexual deviancy towards minors in the future, that's why they hit you with such a hard penalty.
>>
>>38600676
I did, literally this, with an 11 year old
only difference is I was 13 so there wasn't an issue (?)
>>
>>38623727
I discovered /r9k/ yesterday while doing research on pedophilia, I'm not a regular by any means.
>>
>>38623160
Yeah, I'm aware, but calling it molestation associates it with some horrible stuff you don't want following you around, man.
Thread posts: 392
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.