[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any /westcoast/bots here hate living here? >flaming faggots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 88644332087.png (311KB, 1416x2195px)
88644332087.png
311KB, 1416x2195px
Any /westcoast/bots here hate living here?
>flaming faggots and liberals everywhere
>kids act like thugs or spoiled children
>nobody has common sense
>most people are rude as fuck
>tons of niggers
>shitloads of traffic

Fuck I want to move out of here.
>>
>>38598887
You're acting like a spoiled child right now, anonlet. Seems like you should have no problem fitting in
>>
>>38598919
>can't have complaints or else you're spoiled
>>
>>38598887
Live on the central coast of CA. Half a mile from the ocean. Lovely place to live. None of those things you said are true for me.
>>
>>38598919
I dislike it here.

I live in SoCal. It used to be a conservative bastion in an overwhelmingly left wing state, but it is more of a center left libertarian bubble now. Money is the only thing that matters here. As a result, foreigners with boatloads of cash have invested in real estate here and come here in droves, making it an unaffordable for anyone but richfags. I've seen my neighborhood transformed from a white middle class neighborhood where everyone knew each other and people had neighborhood holiday parties to one where half the people on my street speak a foreign language, most people are high level professionals that rarely seem to be home and nobody knows each other.

Traffic has gotten worse and everyone drives like a maniac when it would actually be beneficial to drive slowly and not pile up at traffic signals. They don't mind wearing their cars out because lots of these people have tons of disposable income.
>>
File: slackimgs.0.0.jpg (333KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
slackimgs.0.0.jpg
333KB, 1600x900px
Seattle here. Hurry the fuck up fall, I want rain
>>
Alaska represent. Kys OP, we are culturally distinct
>>
>>38600154
>has to deal with numerous amount of things due to extreme cold weather

Lol kys Alaskafag
>>
File: 1499723443096.jpg (92KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499723443096.jpg
92KB, 1024x1024px
>>38599342
>I've seen my neighborhood transformed from a white middle class neighborhood where everyone knew each other and people had neighborhood holiday parties to one where half the people on my street speak a foreign language
iktf m8. My entire city is all Asian. Regular markets and restaurants have been replaced with pho, sushi, and asian markets. They even took the arcade away to make room for some asian-style fitness center. I miss how it used to be. I don't even mind the Asians it's just they're so unfriendly and cold.
>>
>>38600329
Like what?
>can't even name the things because he's too pussy to even imagine them
>>
Las Vegas fag here. You Calibots know nothing about soulless commercial voids.
>>
>>38600359
I don't really mind them either, but they are tight knit as hell and don't really associate with people outside of their cliques. I've seen tons of white realtors and small business men hire Asains, but you hardly ever see Asians hiring whites.

It makes finding a job even harder. Good luck finding a job at an Asian market of an Asian restaurant. Same goes for small professional owned firms. They'll hire family or some spic they can use and abuse.

It really makes a me wish this country let in way fewer immigrants. We aren't assimilating these people, and they not really interested in this country beyond the money they can make here. Republicans think they can make conservatives out of them, but besides the Vietnamese refugees that came over in the 70s, the polling and social science research doesn't back up that belief. Most Asians support the worst neoliberal policies, and you'll find their kids making up a good portion of university "studies" departments.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.