[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>slow >weak >socially inept >lack of people skills

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

File: cat on laptop.jpg (69KB, 596x380px) Image search: [Google]
cat on laptop.jpg
69KB, 596x380px
>slow
>weak
>socially inept
>lack of people skills
>slow learner
>horrible at retaining new memory
>easily pressured
>prone to panicking/anxiety attacks
>bad problem solving skills
>low learning capacity
>can barley speak clearly
>easily depressed
>easily stressed

why even live? I can't even be useful to anybody.
>>
File: 1499934447474.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499934447474.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>38598675
You're a reflection of me desu
>>
>>38598675
are you me?????? SRS
>>
>>38598675
>slow learner
>horrible at retaining new memory
>low learning capacity

You tried to learn something once, did not got it from first try and already give up, thinking that claiming yourself as retarded is easier then trying to learn something?
Also most of these problems can be fixed by proper training
>>
>>38599564
stfu dumb normie reeee
>>
File: 23534534395.jpg (32KB, 573x430px) Image search: [Google]
23534534395.jpg
32KB, 573x430px
>>38599564
those three things are literally depended on the person, ofcourse you can work on it but you can't really make it better if it's part of how your thinking patern is.
>>
>>38599616
Yes, they are. Does not mean you can not train them. Trying to do so is better then whining that you are useless. Or you can kill yourself if you really think that you are already in your best shape.
>>
>>38598675
this is me
add
>bad sense of humour
>awfully shy
>>
>>38599685
if you don't try atleast yea, then you can kys.
>>
>>38599746
also add this

>easily agitated
>constant anxiety/stress for no reason
>>
I feel like we all are kindred spirits on this flowing river of life.
>>
>can't have a day at work without anxiety
>>
I know this feel.
My co workers fucking hate me because i try really hard and constantly fuck which makes me a pretty clear target for ridicule.
You get used to it though, just have to to stop caring and let the worlds weight slide off your shoulders
>>
File: 7908.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
7908.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>38598675
you can be useful by stop posing
>>
File: Wizaaaaarrrrrd.jpg (74KB, 795x1008px) Image search: [Google]
Wizaaaaarrrrrd.jpg
74KB, 795x1008px
>>38598675
>I can't even be useful to anybody.

Only a tool has the sole purpose to be useful. You aren't here only for the use of others, if you were here for them, then why are they here for? Don't be a tool, OP.

If you ask that in the real world, be prepare to hear advices of the highest caliber ('just don't be anxious, i don't give a fuck and I'm never anxious' or 'work smarter, not harder'). Truth is, if you try like a Norm, of course you'll fail. The Normie path is made for Normie shoes, people like us cannot take it without suffering.

As far as learning goes: you need to find a different way to learn than the normies do. The first thing to work on should be memory, as learning is pointless if you can't remember shit. What are you trying to learn?
>>
>>38599685
>trying to change the way you think
is that even possible??
>>
>>38600620
Possible, but hard to master.
>>
>>38600620

Science says that it's possible: apparently neuroplasticity of the brain allows it to create new patterns but here's the trick. The brain favors already existing patterns because it's less costly and more efficient (think how a river current will go where it must go, not really a choice here) so using old patterns is easy and forcing new paths is hard. New patterns are weaker and harder to activate until they become old patterns, at which point they simply replace the older ones. Pop science says it take exactly 21 days, studies I read says it take around 3 months, which is admittedly less sexy than 21 days.
Current findings are more about things like phobia but those strategies could help with social anxiety. If they can cure the fear of sneks, why not the fear of Normalfags.
>>
>>38600641
>>38600769
Yeah this is what I thought. The patterns you have now have been formed by years and years of getting rejected, thinking a certain way, or just succumbing to habit. Life builds you.
Which makes me realize that at my age, to reprogram my life would mean to move somewhere else and start fresh, but I'll always have my past. Having a good life would have solved all my problems.
>>
>constantly overthink things and come off as a retard because of it
example:
>friend is helping me at work
>boss tells me when I'm done doing "that" that I need to go back and grab another pallet of merchandise to stock
>think he means the box in my hands, because of fucking course I would grab another one when I'm finished with my pallet
>end up grabbing another pallet
>get yelled at and called incompetent
>>
File: 3453453.png (358KB, 639x340px) Image search: [Google]
3453453.png
358KB, 639x340px
>>38600828
You'll never know unless you try. And when you fail you could atleast say that you tried instead of crying about your circumstances.
>>
>>38600936
I've been trying and got a lot of shit accomplished. It hasn't done shit to make me feel better about myself, but I guess nothing ever will. This is my brain and I just have to learn to ignore it.
>>
>>38600881

Well, been there, done that, sometimes your job is just placing you regularly in situations where you are not at your best. Which sucks. Having changed job several times proved me that there are things which change (in your example, having a less moronic boss which gives clearer orders) and others which don't (probably because they are independant of the job itself).
>>
File: 349823409345.gif (1MB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
349823409345.gif
1MB, 500x341px
>>38600966
what are the problems then?
>>
>>38601023
I'm trying to learn that there's different types of people, and not everyone thinks like me. It's hard to do that though when I can't see people as different types subconsciously like everyone apparently can.
>>
File: 1489537665907.jpg (238KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1489537665907.jpg
238KB, 1024x768px
>>38598675
I think the same thing everyday. We have no reason to live anon. I am just too scared to be an hero at this point.
>>
>>38601041
I live with a family that has never shown the slightest interest in me. My grandmother told me it was my fault I was raped as a kid. My dad has sat in his room for all 23 years of my life, drinking his away instead of being a dad. We live in the same house and I can't picture what he looks like. I don't even know his birthday.
My uncle constantly reminds me that I'm a failure, and that I will never amount to anything. When I had to bury my cat, he came outside to tell me that this is what I am going to be doing my entire life: digging graves. He beat me for accidentally throwing away sweet rolls that I thought had expired, and my family blamed me when I called the police. Before he got arrested he threatened to kill me.
I moved in with my mother and her boyfriend after shit got too bad. Turned out they were drug dealers and part of a huge pill mill operation selling oxycodone upstate. My mother's boyfriend, C, ended up using me. It started out fine, he was a real dad to me. Eventually I got hooked on drugs because my "dad," C, normalized it and pressured me into it. Once I got addicted he used it to gaslight me to severe levels. I am still not sure what's real or not, and what is ME and not HIM inside of my brain. He lied about everything to me. He never went to college, never was a cook, never was in the navy. The only thing that was true was how he used go to work with his mother, she was a psychoanalyst.
She came down to tell me all this after everything fell apart. C framed me for a robbery, and I was so gaslit at the time that I went along with it. It was really bad. I felt guilty eating food when he wasn't around, because to me C was my world. He fucked me up and how I view people. I can't form normal relationships anymore.
I'm at 1700 characters, and there's still a shit load to type. You get the gist.
>>
>>38601081
>everyone apparently can.

There wouldn't be so many scam in this world if normies were that good at reading others but you're entirely correct: we don't all think alike and it isn't easy to second-guess people.
MBTI may be shit, but if you read MBTI threads you'll see that people answer very differently even to basic questions.
They won't understand how a Robot can spend 3000 hours on a single game and a Robot won't understant how a guy can to the other side of the earth to take drugs for 2 weeks in a desert with other naked people and loud music.
>>
File: 1495634008402.jpg (81KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1495634008402.jpg
81KB, 500x667px
>>38601326
dude the fuck, you can read a entire book about your story, keep hanging in there
>>
>>38601542
that's actually a dream of mine to write about my crazy ass life and what it meant to me
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.