[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Let's discuss our own anime ideas. Here is mine:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Anime tiddies.jpg (255KB, 777x578px) Image search: [Google]
Anime tiddies.jpg
255KB, 777x578px
ITT: Let's discuss our own anime ideas. Here is mine:

The MC works at a suicide hotline and every episode he has to stop a new person becoming an hero. Each person has their own reasons and problems. He uses his negotiation and talking skills to try to stop them. However, sometimes speaking just on the phone isn't enough to help them.
>>
An anime where Jesus is the MC and he has to roam around the world after the rapture, fighting and defeating evil that escaped from hell.
>>
>>38598234
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Young_Men
But it's slice of life and not fighting
>>
>>38598104
I actually like this a lot. Good idea anon! :-)
>>
>>38598104
That sounds like a really good format for an episodic show OP.
>>
>>38598369
>>38598390
Yes. And the MC also has a backstory . And he acts like your typical Shoen cool guy but actually is a softie.
>>
File: trapanime.png (186KB, 1210x767px) Image search: [Google]
trapanime.png
186KB, 1210x767px
>>38598104
Anon's idea in pic related would be god-tier cuteness.
>>
Also there when he's not working at a suicide hotline he's wondering around Tokyo trying to stop people from becoming an hero also.
>>
Posted this on /bant/ earlier, and someone just called me autistic.

TLDR;

three twins separated at birth but they don't know it I guess and they were an experiment or something so basically their mood swings affect the weather. There's Tiffany Tsunami, Tahlia Tornado, and Theresa Thunder. Tsundere Tsunami makes it rain when she is sad, Tsundere Tornado, when she gets anxious the wind picks up. And Tsundere Thunder is fun to say and anger causes her meteorological ability. One boy is caught in a love triangle when the trio competes for his affection. Can he weather the storm and tame Tornado, Tsunami, and Thunder? Or is the forecast of love bleak?

>Long do read:
>>
File: IMG_2743.jpg (60KB, 691x686px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2743.jpg
60KB, 691x686px
>ww3
>nukes were launched from north korea to northwest USA
>pictures of the explosion itself from various livestreams of the impact
>mc is a shut in discussing the pictures online
>someone online notices something in the very center of the explosions when they go off
>it's an eye
>nuclear weapons dont explode
>they tear dimensional fabric and open portals into another dimension
>the being (singular) in the other dimension is so powerful that having a portal to their dimension for even a millisecond releases massive amounts of radiation and a massive fucking explosion
idk where it would go from there but it's just a pretty neat concept I thought of after waking up at 4am in some weird psychotic episode
>>
>>38598685
Imagine a school. This narrator believes in your ability to picture a school on your own without having to waste your time on bullshit details like the colour or whatever random adjectives people like to attribute to generic locations to pad their wordcount. Any school will do, it could be the most boring run of the mill school you can picture, it could be based on a school you once went to, it could be some dome shaped futuristic school of questionable design usefulness or a skyscraper that pierces the clouds. It's all up to you, if you have the imagination for it. Some people, sadly, don't possess that ability. I don't have any advice for those sort of people, but if you need to read it to see it, let's say it's a blue school.

Alright, now that we've saved time by foisting the burden of description onto the reader, oh and by the way there is a terribly rainy day outside the school, that actually is important, but it's not heavy rain. The droplets of rain are the small sort, but the rain is very steady, hanging like a sheet in the air. The cloud cover makes it a dark morning, delaying the dawn and extending the darkness of the night past it's usual hour. But our hero hasn't arrived at this school yet, oh and uh, let's call the school umm, Savannah School or whatever. If I think of a better name later on I'll use that one. This would make the name of the city Savannah too, cause the school is in the city and that's usually how they name schools. Though I guess Savannah School could have been named after a notable person, but that doesn't preclude the name of the city being Savannah either. Plus if it was named after a person it would probably be phrased like: "The Susan Savannah School". So yeah, the Savannah School in Savannah. Cloud City would have been a cool name too but I'm not redoing this paragraph, but yeah if you see Cloud City just remember it's all the same place. This all happens in one town anyway we aren't making any field trips.
>>
>>38598696
So, there's a bus stop a fair distance away from the school. Close enough that you can see the school faintly in the distance but you wouldn't want to walk that. Kids are pretty lazy these days anyway, I would have walked that distance when I was a kid but whatever it's a plot point that he gets on the bus so he's definitely taking it this day. It's his first day by the way, first day in a new town and a new school. Our hero, who I will tell you is a boy, that matters, but the rest is up to you, he's standing beside his father, who presumably looks like him because it's his biological son. Now they need names. The boy is called Atlas and the father is called Dad.

Atlas is deliberately wearing a dour face, and his father is standing beside him placidly. After a moment, the father speaks:

"Standing there and waiting for me to notice you're pouting is pretty faggy. Not going to meet any new girls at this school acting like that, unless you're after dykes. But for obvious reasons, that's a bad strategy."

"I wouldn't have to meet new friends if we didn't move to the middle of nowhere for no reason."

"Yeah, and I wouldn't have if a brat if I had your attitude at your age. But here we are" Atlas'(oh yeesh and I going to have to do that gay apostrophe thing this whole time? Should have picked a different name, but maybe I can think of a nickname for him once he gets to his new school) father said.

Atlas made no reply.

"Alright, well, if you're that deadset on getting out of here, forget about chasing girls and help me figure out what's going on with the storms in this town." His dad said.

"What do you mean, help you? They are storms. Storms just happen. There's no mystery to solve here. You're on a wild goose chase." Atlas replied.

"Spoken like a true giver upper. But most towns don't have storms 20 days out of the month. So just keep your eyes open, alright? Sooner I solve this, sooner you can leave." Dad answered.
>>
>>38598715
The schoolbus approached the stop and Dad clapped Atlas on the back and said "Alright, have fun at school." Atlas made no reply, and his dad turned and walked away casually. Atlas boarded the generic schoolbus with Cloud City School Division #17 printed on the side. It was full of kids, and he felt them all gaze at the stranger who had boarded, which made the normal task of finding a seat terribly awkward, especially since the bus was almost at capacity, being one of the final stops before arriving at Cloud City School. Anyway, as he slowly shuffled up the centre aisle of the bus he spotted an empty seat. It held the only person on the bus not eyeing him up, for she was gazing stoically out the window. Also her hair was pretty fucking weird because it was blue, which isn't a natural human hair colour, but on her, it looked natural like it really was her birth hair colour. She was pretty. And so that's where Atlas sat.

Now his pouting from earlier is gone. Despite being a little bitch around his Dad, he's actually not scared of talking to girls like most people of his age, which, let's set that at seventeen or sixteen ish too. That range. Anyway, when he sits down, she turns and looks at him with no interest registering in her deep blue eyes. "I'm Atlas, what's your name?" She responds softly after a momentary pause: "Please call me Tsunami."

"Is that your real name?"

"In a way." She responds.

"huh. Okay then. Cute name." Atlas said.

And then, for a barely noticeable moment, there was a hiccup in the rain that was pouring down, at the same time a faint blush appeared on Tsunami's face, before she turned back to the window and said no more. Atlas turned forward and waited for the bus to arrive at the school.
>>
I'd make the real story of a robot.
None of this normifying it.

Fucking true to life robot stories.
It'd be really great
>>
>>38598685
So it's a generic harem but it has weather girls? That would be interesting. He would have to keep all the girls happy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.