[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most fucked up shit you all have ever seen irl.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: 1500851517342.png (13KB, 418x359px) Image search: [Google]
1500851517342.png
13KB, 418x359px
What's the most fucked up shit you all have ever seen irl.
>On motorway
>Car flips over with guy hanging out window
>Guy cut in half
>Blood everywhere
>>
I lived a really sheltered life and when I was 11 I came across a dead bum who had been ran over. The driver was panicking and calling the ambulance, but I just had to look at the body. His left leg was inhumanely bent under his body and his jeans had been ripped, so I could see his skin, which had turned black in parts, and his wounds. He was bleeding from the mouth too and and face was completely still, eyes wide. His hands were stretched to both sides, like he was surprised. It was winter and the blood mixed into the wet snow and it looked like a much bigger pool of blood than it really must've been. Could be that I was so small back then too.
We had called this bum Tonttu (a Santa's helper) because he wore a santa hat during winter and gave money to people during christmas. It was very strange to see someone once alive now dead, almost mutilated. Eventually the driver shooed me away, I wasn't angry or sad though, just very perplexed. One of my strongest memories that still comes to me now and then
Other would maybe be my neighbour killing his dog, but that's another story
>>
>>38598142
Greentext dog story
>>
>>38597847
I saw something similar, on a highway, sitting in a bus, then bus slows down and we see 2 dead people, one has his head open (visible brain) other has his legs messed up and visible intestine. Apparently they didn't wear seat belts.
>>
>>38598142
This was rough. Dog story pls
>>
>>38597847
In college we went to a third world country as part of our studies and smack in the middle of the city there was a huge landfill with people who lived in it.

There was just mountains of trash as big as buildings and people wandering around that would pick out its of metal and plastic for it to be recylced. They also lived IN the landfill. They had these huts made out of scrap wood and metal sheets that looked like something out of Fallout or Mad Max.

They also set fire to all the trash because it was really the best way to get rid of the trash but then also they could easily pick out the metal bits that they sold to recyclers. There was a constant shit-smelling cloud of smoke everywhere that made everything look even more post-apocalyptic.

Also it's not like they were a bunch of strong 20 year olds dudes, they were literal kids and grandparents wandering around the mountains of burning trash oh and there was loads of dead horses here and there also mixed in the trash.

Obviously it wasn't shocking or gory like the other stories here, but the fact that people went to sleep and woke up and ate breakfast and worked in mountains of burning trash with horses carcasses all around them was a trip. I can't imagine living a life like that.
>>
File: 1500704038879.png (1MB, 1024x1293px) Image search: [Google]
1500704038879.png
1MB, 1024x1293px
>>38597847
I was in the navy from 2010-2014. We deployed for 7 months during 2013-14 and halfway throughish we went to the phillipnines after the monsoon or whatever it was hit the islands and crushed them. When we pulled in the bay the water was pure brown from all the sediment churned up and every tree I could see was stripped bare. They looked like tooth picks stuck in the mud. We only saw a few bodies floating where we were but the aircrew guys who were running supplies inland said there were dead bodies everywhere and entire areas were crushed and all the kids were starving.

Shit wasn't fucked up so much cause of the loss of life I was more blown away cause of the natural destruction. The way the trees looked was haunting. Basically how helpless you would've been if you were in the area when mother nature decided to fuck shit up.

>>38598565
It was like this everywhere in the phillipines. We left and visited manila and subic bay and the poverty was insane. Its their fault though, they have no money or food but have 5 kids each. Stop fucking having kids when you cant feed them.
>>
File: 1460255208493.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1460255208493.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
>>38598175
>Be 18
>Own apartment
>Neighbor is a bald alcoholic, funny guy when I sit an evening with him
>he has a german shepherd which he takes for a walk to the pub everyday
>Dog seems to be his best companion, always smiling around him, gets him safely home from bar
>Everything seems allright
>Autumn night, watching movie
>Hear barking from outside, go check window
>Look from third floor as the guy is struggling with his dog
>No clue what is going on
>See that he's trying to hold dog still
>Once he gets the dog in his left arm, he picks up something from ground and starts hitting the dog
>I yell what the fuck is he doing
>Run down to the street
>Neighbor is gone
>Dogs corpse is on the ground, bloody brick next to it
>Go check on dog, his head is cracked open with eyes completely misaligned and brain coming out
>Hold dog in arms and kind of hug it
>Try to stop the brains from coming out, the other eye looks at ground and is dripping blood, the other eye looked straight at me and the sky
>Look around, no one on the street
>lights in the windows, people are looking at the scene
>One says the cops are coming and asks if I'm allright
>Cops came in and I explained what had happened, the guy who was at the window also told what he'd seen
>He had observed the whole situation from the beginning but hadn't done anything
>The dogs owner was found sitting in the pub where he had left a few moments ago with his dog
>the other cops take pictures of the scene with their phones, put the dog in a big plastic bag, take the brick from the ground even though the dried blood had glued it
>I go back to my apartment and notice my clothes are covered in blood, throw into trash
>The neighbor lives in the building for a month and then disappears, heard he was expelled
>Sometimes see the dude from 1st floor who had done nothing, don't greet him
The sound of the dog during the beating and his face afterwards are stuff that recur in dreams. How living things can be mutilated is horrible
>>
>>38598942
Filipino reasoning, bruh. Have kids and don't give a shit about them just as long as you've had 'em.
>>
File: 1500741474395.jpg (292KB, 1200x899px) Image search: [Google]
1500741474395.jpg
292KB, 1200x899px
>>38598942
>>38599014
When we were in manila and in a cab the driver told us to roll up our windows while we drive under small bridges and overhangs.

When we asked why he said cause there are packs of children running around who will jump in front of cars to make them stop driving and they'll reach into the windows and steal whatever they can get their hands on. The packs are called "spider boys".
>>
>>38598949
Never found out why he did it?
>>
> be me
> kissless no gf
> skellington
> awkward, mo social skills
> no confidence
> hear story of guy who had nothing, said fuck it, took a big risk, and ended up successful
> figured I had nothing to lose either
> decided being an EMT would force me tp be more outgoing
> did well in EMT class (duh, it's fucking easy)
> ended up on ambulance
> thrown in deep end, forced to be assertive amd confident
> totally changed my life, am super confident now
> decide I like the work, keep taking classes
> end up working as fireman in ghetto in big city

Holy shit, the fucked up things I've seen over the last 15 years...

> last shift 2 days ago. 2 alarm apartment fire (awesome), shooting (18 year old girl hit by stray bullet, no sensation or movement below the nipple line), about a dozen bs calls (sick people and fire alarms), and a drunk guy who fell asleep in a park, and some kids snuck up and set him on fire. He was way fucked up, poor guy.
>>
>>38599171
no clue, he probably wanted to go back to the bar but the dog wanted home
he was a drunk
>>
File: UXnBqHN.gif (2MB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
UXnBqHN.gif
2MB, 375x375px
>>38597847
I saw gays kiss
>>
>>38599235
>drunk guy who fell asleep in a park, and some kids snuck up and set him on fire
this seems to happen more and more, I'm beginning to worry for my future
>>
this is a cool thread, reminds me of old 4chan

lurking
>>
>>38599350
Source plz? Gamimami
>>
>>38597847
I was about 5 or and sitting in the car at this rural gas station when this guy who had been in a chainsaw accident and lost most of his fingers like hobbled over to the water and air hoses and fell over. Then his friend spayed water on his bloody arm and his face while the gas station clerk cleared the area and my mom called 911 and his wife on the store phone.
>>
nothing really crazy
>watch some buddies huff petrol and deodorant and doing all kinds of drugs and faking seizures
>>
>>38599350
under rated post.

>went back to community college after graduating like five years ago to try and major in something more profitable
>I went to the same ommunity college before I transferred to university, so it was like 7 years since I'd been there
>dropped out like 2 weeks in because I couldn't handle how degenerate the campus had become.
>way more people with tattoss. Lots of girls with short hair dyed green or red or purple. Gays kissing in public.
>>
bpd chick became obsessed with me, called me on skype and then proceeded to slash her wrists.
she was a fucking crazy bitch and made my life miserable and I'm glad she's dead.
>>
Pretty tame compared to other people but a saw a biker fall when he ran on car debris left on the road, he kind off slided on his arm and back, ripping his jacket and leaving a bloody trail at the end
I still don't understand how people can ride this kind of thing without being stressed as fuck, at least when a car crashes you get a chance to survive without horrible injuries
>>
Volunteered in a shock trauma unit that mostly deals with helicopter-delivered patients holding on to the last shred of life at 17 years old. The first one I saw was a lady who'd been backed over by a massive truck. The truck driver felt a bump, thought it was the curb so drove toward to get off the curb. Smooshed that lady's lower body into a pancake. It was my first day volunteering and I passed the fuck out when the surgeon was examining her crushed legs.

I saw a kid that shot himself by accident, his parents and family didn't give a fuck about him and his dead body wasn't claimed for two fucking days. Usually we only have to wait an hour for a family member to come by.

Saw so many motor cycle accidents, I mean people literally skinned alive. Their screams of "STOP STOP STOP" when we have to scrubbing the rocks and dirt from their exposed flesh with iodine sponges so they don't die of infection.

And head wounds bleed so much. One guy got smacked in the back of the head with a forklift and cut a 4 inch gash to the skull. I've never seen so much blood come out of a person in my whole life. Local anesthetic didn't work because it just bled right out of the tissue, so they stapled him up screaming and trying to get away.

Then there were the crackhead black ladies who got into a huge car accident running from the police, they killed a man in another car but they both just had broken bones. The nurses had no veins to put an IV in, so they had to dig for a subclavian vein under the collar bone, no aestheic. They started going to withdrawal after only an hour and did not stop crying, moaning, and begging to be leg go (even with broken legs) for my entire 8 hour shift that I was there.

I'm really glad I volunteered for a summer, it changed me. Most importantly, It convinced me that a medical degree is not for me. I can't handle all that suffering and I don't have to.
>>
When I was a kid I saw someone get shot in a bar in the shitty downtown area of the city I lived in at the time. The noise was really weird, like a bang mixed with someone blowing across the top of a bottle and I sas the guy fall from where my parents and I had been stopped at a red light. He was inside the bar and I could see him through the full size windows, he had fallen out of sight except for his legs and shoes. I was 5 or 6 at the time and asked what happened but my Mom said "Nothing, don't look over there"
>>
>>38600614
I volunteered in Baltimore, by the way. Insane city.
>>
>>38598942
>Its their fault though, they have no money or food but have 5 kids each. Stop fucking having kids when you cant feed them.

It was like that everywhere in the world before WWII and it still is in poorer countries because it makes sense. They have like 8 or 9 kids because half of them are going to die within a couple of years, and kids are basically a resource especially if they live on dirtfarms where manual labor is life. They're also playing the odds that at least one of those kids is going to grow up to be a big wealthy city lawyer or something that can drag the entire family out of poverty.
>>
File: 1500847169512.jpg (41KB, 391x386px) Image search: [Google]
1500847169512.jpg
41KB, 391x386px
>>38597847
You know how schoolbusses started having rules that you couldn't lower the window past the sharpie line, because some kid got his head ripped off by poking it out the window? I was on that bus when it happened. I didn't really get a good look because I was a dumb kid playing on my gameboy. I think it was a tree branch or something, I honestly pushed it out of my memory.
>>
>>38600680
Nigger I know that but for the other 8 that starve it kind of sucks id say. Calm your autism youre not smart.
>>
>>38598942
>Catholic nations
Sadly not a surprise that they won't even consider abortion.
>>
>>38600614
wwwooooww... sounds messed up... peace anon... peace..
>>
>>38598949
I'm sorry that you had to live that, m8.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.