[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>care givers ask me if i have eaten since yesterday >say

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

>care givers ask me if i have eaten since yesterday
>say yes
>havent eaten any thing except 2 cookies is 3 days
>probably wont eat anything solid until wednesday

who here /devilish/?
>>
Who here /caloriesincaloriesout/?
>>
>>38597456
How fucking old are you, or, what is your disability?
>>
File: 10day_v1.jpg (1MB, 3333x3333px) Image search: [Google]
10day_v1.jpg
1MB, 3333x3333px
>>38597478
>18
>ptsd, depression, social anxiety and adhd

just so its clear im not memeing with all these illneses ill explain

>be adhd
>do stupid shit
>father beats the shit out of me for it
>shouts at me so much my siblings and mother start crying
>beats me so bad i get nightmares
>get depression after a while because of all the beatings and psycological abuse

i am now moved out of the house because of the danger, but i dont like eating any more.

might actually die this way and not need to hang myself

D E V I L I S H
>>
File: 141881-full.jpg (73KB, 693x448px)
141881-full.jpg
73KB, 693x448px
>>38597640
FUCK wrong picture. i just ruined a perfectly good thread.
>>
>>38597711
Now I'm going to post so that it isn't you that killed the thread
Also I put food in my brother's backpack so that when the school year starts his backpack is full of old moldy food
>>
>>38597640
>I TOTALLY HAVE PTSD U GUISE MY FATHER HIT ME ONCE XDD!!111
>>
File: IMG_2567.jpg (55KB, 433x419px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2567.jpg
55KB, 433x419px
>>38597456
An older one from a few years ago
>come home from school
>mom says "how was your day?"
>say "great!"
>in reality it was subpar at best and everyday is literally the same
>>
>>38597833
op here, you dont deserve it but here you go

[spoilwe](you)[/spoiler]

>>38597808

ahah he is gonna be so fucking pissed. hopefully you dont have extra schoolbags so he has to wait a few days and carry his books in his hands or in a fucking plastickbag.
>>
>>38598137
i litteraly cant do anything right.

i couldnt empty a bucket if the instructions were sand in a desert
>>
>>38598168
youre a self obsessed reddit cuck begging for attention at the wrong place
fuck off
>>
>>38597456
HOW DO YOU DO THAT
how do you manage to just not eat for a week ? like it doesn t hurt you ?
>>
>>38597640
That fucking sucks man. You need to eat though or else you're just hurting yourself more and more. Is there a carer you can trust?
>>
>>38598199
Your balance is lower than 3 (you)
turn off your hatefilter to save (you)s or buy more (you)s at (you).it.com.gov.org

>>38598219
as i said i have adhd, and get easly distracted. if i manage to ignore the thought of hunger when it comes for about 5 min then i will probably end up studing something or drawing and wake up from the trance after 5-6 hours. then repeat the cycle until someone forces you to eat.

hope this made sense senpai, ill explain further if it didnt.
>>
>>38598309
i wish i could get distracted too, but being a neet who has nothing to do all day makes loosing weigh quite hard as i m always hungry and i got nothing to distract my mind
>>
>>38598225
well they are all very trustworthy and nice. they check on me every 10 hours or so to see if i havent hurt myself or tried to kill myself.

and they always make me promise to eat alittle that day. i've only known them for a week but they are all super nice.

>>38598362

incidentaly i just found out how you can lose weight even faster, one word : diarrohea

i was drinking apple juice about a weak ago and unconsioncly ended up drinking about 2 liters through the day. ended up having the skits for about 3 days after wards. apparently apple juice has something called sorbitol that cant be digested. think of all the nutrition i lost by making it pass right through me.

i have actually lost about 2 kilos the last week and a half i think.
>>
>>38598547
>well they are all very trustworthy and nice.
Well then sorry but I have to ask - are you doing this just because you think it's fun or something? If there are understanding people there to help you then you don't have to fuck yourself up like that or suffer inside your own head. They might actually be able to help you.

I've had NHS treatment for my depression before but desu the staff just weren't patient enough to really dig into the problem. I'm not mad at them or anything, they just couldn't help me.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.