[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be robit >friends with engaged hot grill >she flirts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 8e8.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
8KB, 509x619px
>be robit
>friends with engaged hot grill
>she flirts with me for some reason
>think nothing of it
>two years pass
>she breaks up with her fiancee
>she starts sending me lewd snaps
>she starts inviting me out all the time
>calls me babe
>she straight up tells me she's fucking around
>try really hard not to develop feelings for her
>catch feels anyway because she's unlike anyone I've ever met and she acts like she wants me
ImpendingRegret.pdf
>decide I'll take a risk
>buy her a birthday present
>she says it's the best present anyone has ever gotten her
>kiss her
>she's literally gagging on my cock an hour later
cumsplosion.jpg
>it's three weeks later now
>we haven't hung out since
>she officially breaks things off via text message
>scolds me for developing feelings for her
>she says "I'm sorry, I should have been even more clear about my intentions"
>tfw she's only apologizing to make herself feel better
>tfw I meant nothing to her the entire time
>tfw I'm still heartbroken even though I logically know she was a negative force in my life

What the fuck did I do to deserve this?
>>
>>38597398
Brag posting to start
>>
You consorted with a roastie, that alone is deserving of punishment.
>>
>>38597442
M8 anything that appears to be a brag in my OP is in fact a searing hot iron in the wound.
>>
File: suicide.gif (2MB, 320x181px) Image search: [Google]
suicide.gif
2MB, 320x181px
Nigga, you got your dick sucked. Don't complain. If she really is as big of a slutty bitch as she seems in your OP then she wasn't someone you'd want to have a serious relationship with anyway. It would never last and she'd probably just end up cheating you.
>>
>>38597720
You're totally right. God damn it you're totally right. I should have recognized she was a bullet to dodge from the start.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.