[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever sat back and really thought about how this is not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1477945902609.gif (2MB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
1477945902609.gif
2MB, 350x300px
Have you ever sat back and really thought about how this is not a joke, this is real life and yours sucks? It's not funny, its not a meme. You literally get 1 life and yours ended up horrible. How do you live?
>>
Well I'm leaving this country for starters. It's run by people who don't give a shit as long as they don't have to personally deal with it
>>
I'm just gonna keep on truckin'
>>
yes but it hurts so much so I try not to....
>>
yes
it should give you the courage to change your life for the better
the stakes are too high not to try
>>
>>38596710
>It's run by people who don't give a shit as long as they don't have to personally deal with it
That describes literally every country that exists and has ever existed
>>
i just perpetually tell myself, "it could've been worse".
that's literally the only thing that consoles me anymore.

i guess those at the bottom really do serve a purpose.
>>
>>38596690
I take solace in the fact that every single motherfucker on this planet is in the same shitheap I am.

Relatively, I'm doing better than most, but maybe not as well as some.

>>38596710
China dude? China looks fucking rad they do all the big science now since they aren't having their schools gutted by cultural marxism.

I'm gonna blow my chairforce education allowance on learning Chinese so I'm ready for yellow future.
>>
You should focus on the wonder you can see, nothing forces you to make yourself miserable.

>>38597287
This is exactly what I mean, you know?
Looking for a magical political conspiracy that explains away all the things you perceive as evil in this world does nothing for you except make you miserable, you know?
These are the sorts of things you should avoid, since you are in no position to change them anyway.
>>
>>38597643
You can't explain away things that are real because it's a 'conspiracy' dude, even if it's wholly accidental and coincidence, you can't deny that our higher education establishments are oozing leftist rhetoric from every orafice and political correctness is poison.
You're a hypocrite.

You want to see misery, watch what happens if everyone feigns ignorance as you'd like them to.
>>
>>38596690
I live by waiting on full dive vr and human immortality. in the meantime I use plenty of other escapism.
>>
>>38596690
haha yeah, maybe someday something will happen
>>
>>38596690
I drink
oregeno
>>
>>38597287
>wanting to live in China
Enjoy breathing in toxic air everyday until some mong crushes your legs while you cross the road, then waiting in agony until someone finally takes you to some waiting room so you can receive your dog shit tier medical care
>>
File: 1499329850189.png (946KB, 1400x5552px)
1499329850189.png
946KB, 1400x5552px
>>38597976
Forgot muh original pic
>>
>>38597849
>You can't explain away things that are real
What is real? What exactly do you mean?
Leftist ideas in academia? Is that something recent or new? You might want to brush up on your history a little. And while you're at it, getting a political education that doesn't stem from youtube videos and "infographics" on /pol/ would be quite nice.

>leftist rhetoric
I genuinely do wonder what "leftist" means to you, but since I know you don't read theory there isn't really any point in asking.

>political correctness is poison
Is that so?
I think it's appropriate, to a certain extent. Why should people be saying mean things? How would you feel if everyone called you "virgin" or some other thing that aims straight at whichever insecurities you may have as if there was nothing wrong with it?

You and all these uneducated politics obsessed people, be they neoreactionary or these disgusting pseudo-leftists are functionally doing nothing except try making yourself miserable, because you can't seem to try loving the wonderful world that is in front of you.
You choose to be miserable. That is the sad truth and that is why nobody can really help you stop feeling this way.
>>
>>38596690
I find the suffering I and everyone else has to go through rather amusing. It's as hysterical as I am broken: very.
>>
I want to change my life but what's the point if we all die anyway ?
>>
>>38598082
the point is that your life until then is less shitty.
obv
>>
>>38598046
You're not arguing against anything I said senpai you're just saying Really Are You Sure?? then adhoming me.
The world's cool but it's flawed and the flaws shouldn't be ignored. Be they large and institutional or otherwise.

>Inb4 What Is An Argument?
>>
>>38598082
So you don't suffer until you die
>>
>>38598310
>You're not arguing against anything I said
Exactly, I was not really interested in arguing, after all you are just spouting rhetoric in >>38597849. It reads as "this conspiracy is totally real, now here's a few opinions of mine, please believe me".

>then adhoming me
No, I am doubting your knowledge of politics, which is perfectly valid in this context. Consider the platform we are using to communicate. Then I go on to convey my own opinions on what you believe while trying to make you understand why I hold these opinions.

I am not trying to prove anything I am saying, I am not trying to disprove anything you said. I am just conveying my thoughts. There are no arguments being made here.

>>38598310
>The world's cool but it's flawed and the flaws shouldn't be ignored
Sure, sure.
But do you think obsessing over them is going to make you feel better? Do you think looking at something, pointing your finger at it and screaming "CULTURAL MARXISM" somehow makes you happy? Is this truly what you desire? If it doesn't make you happy, why is it so important to you?
>>
>>38598489
Two posts on an anime fanforum is obsession to you pal. Detrimental miserable obsession.
Forgive me if I think you have nothing useful to say to me. On any topic.
>>
>>38598600
>Two posts on an anime fanforum is obsession to you pal. Detrimental miserable obsession.
It's a two posts using that exact wording, in this exact place, in this context, forgive me if that seemed a little bit like the "cultural marxists" do bother you a little too much.

>Forgive me if I think you have nothing useful to say to me. On any topic.
It's fine if you want to act cool and superior and all that. And you are free to think whatever you want to think.
But please do give the things I've said at least a little thought, alright?

One last thing:
Do you think you are a pleasant person to interact with?
>>
>>38596690
I inhale
I exhale
I excrete
I eat
I drink
I sleep
I bust fat nuts

thats how i live
>>
>>38596690
>this is real life and yours sucks

Everything is real life. And it's all one big joke. Look at these people. They're off their fucking heads. Delusions everywhere you look. Wars fought for nothing and slavery for the sake of slavery. It's not funny; my ass. It's hilarious.
>>
>>38596690
I have plans. I have important stuff to say and do. I often believe I have a golden ticket. But I mostly can't find the motivation to do it. I can only guess it's because I'm 32, and the best of life has passed me by, and my generation and era has gone on too... and I can't get over the sadness. Everything that's wrong with this world- you can point to the people in charge of it as responsible. But most people don't even see it. I can say, "you all deserve this". But they don't even get it. Only slowly, slowly over time, will things improve. Inevitably- because it's only the truth. But everything's just going to bumble along till then. Shameful.

How do I deal with it? I just drink pretty often. At the time when I've truly lost all hope, I'll kill myself.

How do I feel about it all- the unfairness, I mean? I dunno... been sad for so long. It's getting so almost nothing matters to me anymore. Yeah, I get jealous. It's funny how incredibly different some people's lives are- the happy and lucky people, I mean. It's just impossible for us to imagine being one another. It only brings them down to contemplate, so they mostly don't.

(I'd say sorry for the rambling, but I hate 90% of you too.)
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.