[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok fellow robots, i'm fucking done I won't longer be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 0b.png (125KB, 655x369px) Image search: [Google]
0b.png
125KB, 655x369px
Ok fellow robots, i'm fucking done
I won't longer be treated like air by women
I will fucking sell some of my old games and buy some weights to work out
And i will go swimming in this public pool where students get reduced entrance price
I will get so fit that every girl that wents by turns around or thinks about wanting to fuck me
But then comes my revenge
I will seduce them and then just dump and cheat on them to make them feel worthless just how they made me feel worthless
>>
>>38595963
put into your workout. and then her. but not your brain.....
>>
I'm doing that now, though its not for revenge, I just love physical activity and I'm afraid of girls.
>>
File: 1488203383418.jpg (58KB, 600x327px) Image search: [Google]
1488203383418.jpg
58KB, 600x327px
>>38596083
Please elaborate

>>38596139
Interesting
I hope i will learn to like physical activity as well
>>
>>38597161
the energy you wrote ur post? take that and use it to help (not hurt) urself
>>
>>38597161
>I hope i will learn to like physical activity as well

Music and imagination is the key. I play energetic vg/anime music like this and pretend I'm training for a big anime fight or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK6i59A0fxo
>>
>>38595963
I suggest you look up manipulation techniques or how the narcissist keeps his/her victims around them when you finally get to seduce them, that's if you want to twist the knife anon.
>>
And thus, the Robot became Chad.
>>
File: 1486175354718.jpg (29KB, 289x320px) Image search: [Google]
1486175354718.jpg
29KB, 289x320px
>>38597230
Thanks but all i seek for is revenge
I want to feed my rage with their crying little faces

>>38597262
Thanks a lot Anon
I'm unironically doing sit ups in my room right now

>>38598345
I will definetly do this
Thanks

>>38598368
I ever thought this wasn't possible but my rage makes me feel that everything is possible
>>
TAKE REVENGE FOR US ALL ANON, YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE
>>
>>38598454
Also, if you're going to go through with the manipulation techniques thing, you need to know how to read a person from their facial expressions, voice, how they talk/form their sentences and other body language. I recommend 'The 48 Laws of Power' by Robert Greene and looking up sites that offer more information on the subject.
>>
>>38597262
I can't get into music anymore.
>>
File: hq^default.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hq^default.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>38598557
I FUCKING WILL, AAAAAAAAAH

>>38598700
Thanks Anon, i already can read some facial expression because of my many years as a beta observer
But i will definetly get better with it
Especially breathing and tone of voices
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.