[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to steel panther concert alone >inb4 normalfag get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 1496630018582.jpg (32KB, 359x551px) Image search: [Google]
1496630018582.jpg
32KB, 359x551px
>go to steel panther concert alone
>inb4 normalfag get out
>they bring women on stage
>gets them to flash their tits
>5/7 of them said they were here with bf
>bfs watched from the crowd as their gfs flashed their boobs to strangers for no reason
>sea of phone flashes
>forever immortalized as concert sluts
>roastie with biggest tits kept on stage to flash even more throughout night
>gave guitarist a kiss I think
>flashed her ass in thong
>was one chant away from flashing cunt
>released back into crowd
>bf looks fucking dead
How can someone allow their gf to be this much of slut? Was this cucking on a public level
>>
>>38595396
Made a mistake by getting with her in the first place
>>
>>38595396
Some guys are secure enough in their masculinity to not raise a temper tantrum about such a trivial thing as flashing someone. Besides, it's her body and she can flash it to whoever she chooses to
>>
>letting a girl on steel panther concert
the guy deserve it for being a retard.
i think he even like it.
as a side note, the consert was good? i like their music even if is all satire.
>>
>>38596148
t. white knight who thinks girls who like flashing their tits care that he enthusiastically supports them flashing their tits
>>38595396
Dude, it was a Steel Panther concert. How can you enjoy Steel Panther, which is only enjoyable as a parody of the over-the-top nu-male sexuality and machismo of old hair metal bands, and then get fucking buttblasted that you saw tits at a Steel Panther show?
Why are you worried about what guys who can get a girlfriend let their girlfriends do at concerts? You're probably KHHV. Did you honestly ever think you were going to see tits in real life? Girls are showing you their tits! Enioy the tits!
I swear, robots try to sabotage their own enjoyment of life just so they have shit to complain about. You're worse than Chads, you niggas are Stacies.
>>
>>38596257
Yeah. They played all of their old good songs and only like 1-2 from their recent albums
>>
>>38596148
this da wun .
>>
>>38596277
u r a flaming square .
>>
>>38596277
jesus how dumb the normies are, get out, you dont fit in here
why would you even post here
>>
>>38596307
Those two insults don't really ever get combined in that way. It's geometrically evocative but conveys nothing about what your problem with me is.
Is English not your first language, or are you just a little retarded?
>>
>>38595396
Never thought I'd see the day that virgins complain about having to look at bare breasts
>>
>>38596353
not a normie, just know how to fucking enjoy free tits
I hesitate to invoke the low-test meme but this thread is the definition of low-test
>>
>>38595396
I wouldn't care; hell I'd force her myself if she was a submissive whore gf. I like exhibitionism.
>>
>>38596375
>>38596393
I mean tits are all over the internet, is it any surprise we've become desensitized to them?
>>
>>38596374
did u stumble in from justupvotethings ? square is the new fggt
>>
>>38596425
It's pretty different IRL honestly. Or maybe my tisms manifest in a particular way that makes IRL nudity feel really special to me.
No titties on my screen have the power to turn me into a drooling retard that real tittyflesh has.
>>
>>38596444
Sounds gay, and you sound like a faggot.
I don't keep track of board lingo because most of you use it wrong anyways.
Example: You thinking "square" means "faggot." That's some shit a faggot would believe.
>>
>>38596148
That's not how healthy relationships work. You set boundaries you both agree on. If flashing is fine for both of you, then who cares. If she's too much of a selfish whore to stop exposing her body to strangers for 15 seconds then she can find someone else.
>>
most women aren't date worthy, they're barly good for pump and dump.
some dumb normie don't get that
>>
>>38596500
haha it's not board lingo. these are w o r d s. you're not even absorbing what I'm saying. a faggoat is infinitely preferable to a square. u go on ur little comment chain filled with repressed shit about a post that was spot on and short. and a faggot is one thing to call an MTF .
>>
>>38596513
you're over-thinking other people's decisions; focus on yours
>>
>>38596513
It's not up to you to decide what's healthy and what's not in another person's relationship. Besides, for all you know they both could've been into it
>>
>>38596654
Sounds cucked
>>
>>38596698
Sounds like your typical sour grapes virgin
>>
>>38596698
"cucks" stay guarded (they'd be guarding the relationship by letting them do whatever they want)
don't fucking possess people; live with them
>>
>>38596728
I don't even buy grapes, sorry you're testicles are shrivelled up from your girlfriend castrating you.
You don't get to decide what other people think of you sweetie
>>
i think the idea that some normie's have is that it's a way to brag. it's kind of like they're saying, "Hey, you see my girlfriend's hot body? Yeah, I fuck that while you're just stuck with glimpses." plus, since they get sex more often than the people here, they don't really care what you see since they know you'll never come close to touching her.
>>
>>38596813
lame af

unoriginolio
>>
>>38596822
dis gud
yes
>>
File: 1437691797209.jpg (90KB, 1064x797px) Image search: [Google]
1437691797209.jpg
90KB, 1064x797px
>>38596813
There are so many things wrong with this post aside from just syntax, formatting, grammar, and punctuation. It's true when they say you can't argue with stupid
>>
>>38596654
That's my point, if it's a lasting relationship then they decide whether it's cool beforehand. In a relationship, one party doesn't just do fuck all and hope the other person is fine with it. It's called communication.
>>
>>38596943
You're contradicting yourself. Once again, you're not the relationship police. You don't get to decide what's healthy for another couple. Keep your nose where it belongs
>>
Were you at wembley last year mate?
>>
>>38597014
How am I contradicting myself? This is literally how every human relationship works. You communicate with the other person. You're saying that romantic relationships should not involve communication?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.