[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robots dealing with guilt? How do you forgive yourself for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 57c04def90958156c7306fe8.png (13KB, 337x286px) Image search: [Google]
57c04def90958156c7306fe8.png
13KB, 337x286px
Any robots dealing with guilt? How do you forgive yourself for things you're guilty of?
>>
>>38594600
I constantly feel guilty even though I havent really done anything wrong, does that count too?
I dont deal with it I just accepted that I feel shitty most of the time and try to avoid other people
>>
>>38594600
I don't.
If it mine by rational thought, I'll live with and hold on to it, so hopefully I do not repeat that mistake.
Also trying to fix things up when possible seems in order.
>>
>>38594600
I just dont think about it. try it sometime
>>
>>38594756
this anon figured out how to worsen mental health with one quick trick! therapists hate him
>>
>>38595288
He's not wrong though, I've read a bunch of stuff on how to help deal with guilt and accept it and forgive yourself, many of them say you should just let those thoughts 'float away' at any moment you decide and never think about them again. Takes a strong mind to do so
>>
I deal with intense guilt over AWFUL shit I did in middle school up until i was probably 16 and a half. My best advice is to try to get therapy, remember what you did wrong but realize the past is the past, apologize to those who you have hurt (if possible/smart) and try to work on being a good person and not repeating past mistakes.
>>
>>38595501
ime confronting the problem is a better solution,, i still feel bad about what i did but thats just life. all anyone can do is move forward and not make the same mistake.
>>38594600
take 3.5g mushrooms in the woods alone
>>
>>38594600
You learn, eventually, that life is as life does, everyone carries some baggage, and you realize that you have some of your own as well.
You never tell anyone about your baggage, and eventually it becomes a part of who you are. By then, you won't feel pressured by your baggage.
>>
>>38594600
I tried to cure my guiltyness, but I think it worked too well and now I can't feel any emotion anymore.
>>
thanks for the replies anons, made me feel a bit better
>>
File: 1499471847460.jpg (9KB, 260x172px) Image search: [Google]
1499471847460.jpg
9KB, 260x172px
>>38595288
>implying that dwelling and beating yourself up over past events 24/7 is better
>>
>>38596125
This is exactly me
all I feel is apathy how the fuck do I fix something like this?
>>
>>38596613
Same problem here, fucking help
>>
I repent by trying to correct the errors I made in some way.
>>
>>38594600
it's best to apologize asap if you can. also, praying kinda works. eventually your mind will encounter more pressing issues to solve/deal with vs. guilt over past mistakes
>>
>>38594600
nah mate i wasn't raised catholic

usually just have a few drinks and move on
>>
>>38594600
Oh I just stop caring after so many years
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.